Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (78024 Views)

How Obiano's Wife Went Half Naked, Hit People With Broken Bottles Over Soludo / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by orisa37: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2020
It is Anarchy, Illegality and Gestapo. Al qaeda is in the North West already.
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
omooba969:

When the Communist party decided to take their destiny in their own hands, they introduced stringent measures and the populace got the message that the Communist party ain't joking. smiley

We need just ONE serious government and everybody would wake up.

Just ONE serious government. grin

The reason for China's prosperity has less to do with communisim per se, and more to do with the Communist government under Deng Xiaoping deciding to make China an exporting market economy from the very late 1970's.(abandoning one of Chairman Mao's precepts. If Mao saw what China has become today, he won't be very pleased.)

And one thing about a manufactrruing economy....everything has to work ..power,commuinications, etc, ...or else zero income. (China also does not have enough respources to export).

Here in Nigeria, our economy is not based on power or water working...it is based on selling raw materials. All we have to do is get the raw materials to the port and sell em. No need for 24/7 power.
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Kuginzi: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Muna4real:

The protest is led by your brother. Stop dragging nndigbo in everything.
Soworo is not a coward like Lamidi Kanu
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Kuginzi: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Seems you skipped your English classes, don't you know the meaning of wailing?

We don't need a United South, not with you serial betrayers. We'd rather pitch with the middle belters. Before the week runs out, over 3000 of your brothers would be in cells, oma sé ó, pélé.
The journey of a thousand miles begin with a first. We are patiently waiting....
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Ayobami7(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
paulolee:
heard the arab revolution that ignited in 2011 when an Algerian man burnt himself and it led protest that resulted in the end of bad government in neighboring Tunisia..

it was a tunisian man " Mohamed Bouazizi" who burnt himself in 2011 , and started the tunisian revolution not an algerian
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by paulolee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
chkil1:

it was a tunisian man " Mohamed Bouazizi" who burnt himself in 2011 , and started the tunisian revolution not an algerian
tanks man..
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by WebTutorial: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

I just mailed you
Please check my signature for whatsapp details. Though, I have responded to your mail
Re: RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles by HAYSHIRES: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2020
WebTutorial:

Please check my signature for whatsapp details. Though, I have responded to your mail
Good morning, I don't seems to get your contact from your signature pls buzz me on whatsapp on 09023671200

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.