Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Please I Urgently Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Urgently Need Your Help (120 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / Urgently Need Your Advice I Scored 197 In Jamb / I Need Your Help In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Urgently Need Your Help by feranmi76: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good pm nairalanders, please I want you to read and understand my situation presently and forgive me of any grammatical error or typo error in this post.

I'm a 400 level student of Electrical engineering, normally my I. T program suppose to have started since March, but due to the pandemic and lockdown stuffs couldn't do anything. From last month I've being applying for I. T placement in companies and organizations but non responded positively (taking the pandemic as an excuse accept I. T student in there company). Fast forward to this week Monday, I got a call of appoint in one of the companies I've applied to, the date given to me for the resumption to the company is 10th of this month (next week Monday).
In short the problem I'm having now is accommodation (where to stay for the period of this I. T program) because the company is not making provision for accommodation, I've tried every means in my power and people that I know in Lagos but to no avail, the one I even see is very far from the office and the monthly stipend can't cover my monthly t-fare.
The address of the office is AROUND GBAGADA GENERAL HOSPITAL (OPP. DEEPER LIFE CHURCH HEADQUARTERS) GBAGADA, LAGOS STATE.
Please if there is anyone staying around, Ojota, Oshodi, New garage, Iyana owosonki or Gbagada, or if there is any worship center that you know I can stay there for this period please help me out, (just to sleep and wake).

This opportunity is very scarce in this period, don't let me loose it.
I need your advice and positive responses.
My contact 0810-3637-591

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Practical Steps On How To Search For Schools Abroad That Offer Your Course / How To Stay Motivated And Not Quit Your Job / What Are The Admission Criteria For MBA In Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.