Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,840 members, 5,933,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 03:46 PM

Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? (4116 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 3:01pm On Aug 05
Many graduated from school years earlier but their NYSC allowee is the last stipend they've ever earned till date!
Others have lost jobs due to this pandemic yet have kids or families to take care of.
Majority of the masses are stark broke and can barely feed.
Some have jobs but are poorly paid and looking for side hustles to make ends meet.
It may be you have great business and entrepreneurial ideas but lack capital to get on with it.
You may have an existing business that's struggling to remain in existence.
You may be a thriving self-employed or employed man or woman but not satisfied with where you are in life.
If you fall in any of these classes but you are willing and ready to work, then send me an email right now and watch your problems disappear within weeks!
Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Dixon06(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05
hello please show me the way
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:05pm On Aug 05
Dixon06:
hello please show me the way
Send me an email and you'll see the way in no time. You'll be trained first.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:42pm On Aug 05
Some opportunities come once in a lifetime but this one is unprecedented. Never seen before!.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Knowseek: 11:40pm On Aug 05
Matrimonous:
Some opportunities come once in a lifetime but this one is unprecedented. Never seen before!.

Your mail or means contact is no provided. Even in your signature

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Lifeangel(m): 12:54am On Aug 06
ebrimonis@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:12am On Aug 06
Knowseek:

Your mail or means contact is no provided. Even in your signature
I've just provided those details for you on my profile image dear. cheesy
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 5:12pm On Aug 06
Lifeangel:
ebrimonis@gmail.com
Wealthcome dear and prepare for a life tranforming financial breakthrough into the class of the elite. grin
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Emmanuel72(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06
Below is my email

ayobabs72@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by chuksdsilent: 8:59pm On Aug 06
My email

Chuksdsilent@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Corroro: 9:25pm On Aug 06
This is really nice of you @op, meanwhile others who have businesses already but are finding it hard to thrive can join the Top 5 in 5 masterclass series to get insightful business tips for maximum profitability. https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by elkon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06
eckonstone@gmail.com.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:18am On Aug 07
Emmanuel72:
Below is my email

ayobabs72@gmail.com
Wealthcome but do well to send a mail.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by charlly2016(m): 9:51am On Aug 07
Here is my email: charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:41am On Aug 08
Being broke and jobless shouldn't make you hopeless. Allow me give you that hope you lack. grin
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:44am On Aug 09
Get to the top and remain at the top through working smart and with determination.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 11:39am On Aug 09
I present to you the smartest and surest way to wealth creation.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:31pm On Aug 09
Meant for the ambitious and those not satisfied with their present level in life.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:51am On Aug 20
If hardwork can make people rich i guess no roadside mechanic will be poor.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:56am On Aug 23
Working so hard was once all it takes but no more.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 5:26pm On Aug 23
These days you need not just work hard but SMART!.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:49am On Aug 24
It's not just enough to work smart. Your area of work or interest is a determining factor in how you end up.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:43am On Aug 25
Two people can serve in equal positions in two different industries and one gets very rich while the other keeps living from hand to mouth.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by abdulgmusa(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25
my email 0666909@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Ahyol881: 3:25pm On Aug 25
Pipelo2411@gmail.com that's my email
Thankz
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by mdbabah2020: 3:58pm On Aug 25
mdbabah2008@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:27pm On Aug 26
abdulgmusa:
my email 0666909@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome, friend.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by DiDawn(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26
Hello, i very interested and this is my email - kosuoweiphebe@gmail.com.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:06am On Aug 27
Ahyol881:
Pipelo2411@gmail.com that's my email
Thankz
You are cashly wealthcome.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 10:27am On Aug 28
DiDawn:
Hello, i very interested and this is my email - kosuoweiphebe@gmail.com.

Wealthcome onboard friend.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by adomuwiner(m): 10:31am On Aug 28
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:21pm On Aug 28
adomuwiner:
adomu2018@gmail.com

You are cashly wealthcome. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start Dried Cray Fish Export Business In Nigeria With Little Capital / Lets Talk Abt Candle Making Here / Consolidated Hallmark Insurance/globe Reinsurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.