Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,848 members, 5,933,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 03:58 PM

Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? (4117 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Ovs4real: 8:45pm On Aug 28
Jujumakosa@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by femeritus: 9:28pm On Aug 28
Well done. You may want to consider this too.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

*Date:* Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
*Time:* 7 to 8 pm
*Zoom ID:* 86183564109
*Attendance:* Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least *clear* OR *confirm* your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? Call 08022341150.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:50am On Aug 29
femeritus:
Well done. You may want to consider this too.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

*Date:* Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
*Time:* 7 to 8 pm
*Zoom ID:* 86183564109
*Attendance:* Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least *clear* OR *confirm* your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? Call 08022341150.
That's fine. I hope this helps nairalanders too.
My interest is in helping as many nairalanders as possible reach a huge financial breakthrough.
So your offer too is welcomed.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Wajag89(m): 8:06am On Aug 29
Oloma4real@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by okeodo: 9:39pm On Aug 29
samuelkeji9@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:04am On Aug 30
Wajag89:
Oloma4real@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome friend. My goal is to create a community of very successful individual by helping people to achieve their financial objectives in life ASAP!
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Amiblinks0408: 8:51am On Aug 30
Hello friends, I have 3 options of different online jobs for you to choose from. And all three is free. But I personally will charge you for showing you the way Hoo Haaa!.

start getting paid straight to your Nigerian local account. I can only help those who can appreciate my efforts to show you this secrets

Option 1: become a chat operator(Adult chat with virtual profile. No video involved). Make upto 50k monthly

Option 2: help companies verify their customers addresses in Nigeria and get paid. Make upto 20k monthly

Option 3: Answer foreign students assignment questions and get paid. Make upto 30k monthly

Nothing like networking or bringing 3 people grin

I have given you a hint. So if you are tired of insult and depression. Do what your mates are doing.

I charge #3000 for my service

Last last God no go shame us!
WHATSAPP zero 706 five 7845 six seven

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Amiblinks0408: 8:53am On Aug 30
Matrimonous:
Many graduated from school years earlier but their NYSC allowee is the last stipend they've ever earned till date!
Others have lost jobs due to this pandemic yet have kids or families to take care of.
Majority of the masses are stark broke and can barely feed.
Some have jobs but are poorly paid and looking for side hustles to make ends meet.
It may be you have great business and entrepreneurial ideas but lack capital to get on with it.
You may have an existing business that's struggling to remain in existence.
You may be a thriving self-employed or employed man or woman but not satisfied with where you are in.life.
If you fall in any of these classes but you are willing and ready to work, then send me an email right now and watch your problems disappear within weeks!
Thank me later!

May the lord help you to enrich his children shocked
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by raypapy(m): 9:27am On Aug 30
Matrimonous:

Wealthcome dear and prepare for a life tranforming financial breakthrough into the class of the elite. grin

rayp@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Goldenklassy: 9:36am On Aug 30
christybukky8@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:46am On Aug 30
Amiblinks0408:
Hello friends, I have 3 options of different online jobs for you to choose from. And all three is free. But I personally will charge you for showing you the way Hoo Haaa!.

start getting paid straight to your Nigerian local account. I can only help those who can appreciate my efforts to show you this secrets

Option 1: become a chat operator(Adult chat with virtual profile. No video involved). Make upto 50k monthly

Option 2: help companies verify their customers addresses in Nigeria and get paid. Make upto 20k monthly

Option 3: Answer foreign students assignment questions and get paid. Make upto 30k monthly

Nothing like networking or bringing 3 people grin

I have given you a hint. So if you are tired of insult and depression. Do what your mates are doing.

I charge #3000 for my service

Last last God no go shame us!
WHATSAPP zero 706 five 7845 six seven

This looks very good to me and i hope it's really genuine. I created a new facebook group meant to help struggling Nigerians succeeed. It's still a small group but growing.
I have an ongoing business plan which is why the group was created in the first place but i won't mind you posting this to that group.
Below is a link. Use it to join and post your advert.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/590168081695725/

After posting i'll personally approve it and leave a comment for no admin to take it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:25am On Aug 31
okeodo:
samuelkeji9@gmail.com
You are cashly wealthcome brother.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:10am On Sep 01
raypapy:

rayp@gmail.com
You are cashly wealthcome!
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by PRINCEHAZAEL: 2:12pm On Sep 01
Elhazel271@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:48pm On Sep 01
Goldenklassy:
christybukky8@gmail.com
Wealthcome, friend.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by classichustle(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01
strthustle@gmail.com
Pls help. Thanks
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:13am On Sep 02
PRINCEHAZAEL:
Elhazel271@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome.
Prepare for an astounding financial success. Be determined and you'll make it to the very top of the society within few months!
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Emmex45(m): 8:18am On Sep 02
I have no smartphone nor laptop. But anyhow see my email.
Myinamyem@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:11pm On Sep 02
classichustle:
strthustle@gmail.com
Pls help. Thanks
You are highly wealthcome!
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by candyjanelle(f): 3:03am On Sep 03
okekenancy22@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by olavic17: 3:12am On Sep 03
olavic17@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by onenaira(m): 3:18am On Sep 03
ADVERT: Do You Want To Learn How You Can
Make Between N50K - N100k Every Month
Click the below link for instant access
==>http://sotechworld.com/earn50k
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Escogreat: 3:31am On Sep 03
isaacakinsola35@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:14am On Sep 03
Emmex45:
I have no smartphone nor laptop.
But anyhow see my email.

Myinamyem@gmail.com
You'll need those dear.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Oyinda06: 9:57am On Sep 03
Pls help a single mother that was once duped on nairaland bc I wanted a change life my email olabethz1@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by sunnyvik(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03
My email: sunnyvik29@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:35pm On Sep 03
candyjanelle:
okekenancy22@gmail.com
Thank you.
You are wealthcome dear. Prepare for your breakthrough and see you at the top.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:06am On Sep 04
olavic17:
olavic17@gmail.com...thanks
Got that. You are highly wealthcome. Prepare for a massive financial breakthrough.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:18pm On Sep 04
onenaira:
ADVERT: Do You Want To Learn How You Can
Make Between N50K - N100k Every Month
Click the below link for instant access
==>http://sotechworld.com/earn50k
I hope this is real. If you give details and it sounds good i might have you post it in my Facebook group so long as it'll help Nigerians looking for means of extra income.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:29am On Sep 05
Escogreat:
isaacakinsola35@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome dear. Give it few months from now and money will be the least of your problems.
Just be determined. I'll guide you step by step, all the way to stardom.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by aycom598(m): 8:35am On Sep 05
adigunnofiu3@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 8:52pm On Sep 05
aycom598:
adigunnofiu3@gmail.com

You are highly wealthcome. This is your easiest path to astounding wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance/globe Reinsurance / How To Make Money On Konga Step By Step Video / CBN Considers Liquidating Ailing Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.