Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,854 members, 5,934,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 04:28 PM

Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? (4119 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:39am On Sep 06
In few months time, you guys will be earning much more income than any oil company can afford to pay you. Yet you do become your own bosses.
Glory!!!
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:47pm On Sep 06
I can't thank God enough for giving me this awesome privilege to impart lives and help people succeed.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by fifty234: 6:22am On Sep 07
dadaoke080@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:00pm On Sep 07
fifty234:
dadaoke080@gmail.com
Get ready for your breakthrough. 100% guaranteed.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Ovs4real: 7:39pm On Sep 07
Osasjude1999@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Doloris2626: 8:18pm On Sep 07
Emekajames101@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:59am On Sep 08
Ovs4real:
Osasjude1999@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome, friend. Prepare for a massive financial breakthrough
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 08
Owojoripaul1@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:08am On Sep 09
Doloris2626:
Emekajames101@yahoo.com
Get ready for wealth and stardom. The easiest way possible. Thank me later. grin
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Freebrowsing12(m): 7:09am On Sep 09
talkwithdavi@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Mavrick2012: 11:54am On Sep 09
aliayara42@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Optimist59: 12:23pm On Sep 09
Some years back when I came to the city newly,

I was determined to find a good tutorial center to learn web design,

Being my own sponsor, I couldn't afford the prices they were all calling for me then,

Where the heck do I get 50k and above from?

It was as if the dreams where dying off, cos I have always envied many people on Upwork who makes big money designing simple websites for clients,
This ignited my passion to learn this awesome skill,

Well, las Las, I was lucky to find someone that collected 30k from me and taught me most things in website design,

I know there are people like me whom their dreams are dashing off slowly because of the price involved in learning simple web design,

Well, worry no more cos you'll smile,

This is a mission to help humanity,

What if I tell you that with 1,250 naira only, you can learn this valuable skill and starting get clients to Work for, just in a few days time,

Well, you're free to send me a message,

Get my number in my signature.

This offer won't be forever .
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Psalmpy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Fr33born(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09
I see
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:06pm On Sep 09
Vorp:
Owojoripaul1@gmail.com
You are cashly wealthcome on your journey to wealth and stardom.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by fdonsky(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09
utips72@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:22am On Sep 10
Freebrowsing12:
talkwithdavi@gmail.com
You are cashly wealthcome, friend.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Jaymidas001: 3:03pm On Sep 10
Lexjay.smart@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 6:59pm On Sep 10
Mavrick2012:
aliayara42@gmail.com
See you at the top, friend.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10
Good to help one another to come out of this difficult financial situation
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by skipolala94(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10
akandetoba94@gmail.com am interested
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by oba1721: 2:13am On Sep 11
olubolasun@gmail.com
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Mavrick2012: 9:20am On Sep 11
Matrimonous:

See you at the top, friend.
morning sir, please,is it cooperate training offer?
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:24am On Sep 11
Mavrick2012:
morning sir, please,is it cooperate training offer?
Yes but much more than that actually.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:29am On Sep 11
Optimist59:
Some years back when I came to the city newly,

I was determined to find a good tutorial center to learn web design,

Being my own sponsor, I couldn't afford the prices they were all calling for me then,

Where the heck do I get 50k and above from?

It was as if the dreams where dying off, cos I have always envied many people on Upwork who makes big money designing simple websites for clients,
This ignited my passion to learn this awesome skill,

Well, las Las, I was lucky to find someone that collected 30k from me and taught me most things in website design,

I know there are people like me whom their dreams are dashing off slowly because of the price involved in learning simple web design,

Well, worry no more cos you'll smile,

This is a mission to help humanity,

What if I tell you that with 1,250 naira only, you can learn this valuable skill and starting get clients to Work for, just in a few days time,

Well, you're free to send me a message,

Get my number in my signature.

This offer won't be forever .
That sounds very good. Keep up with the good work. Kudos. ��
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Mavrick2012: 7:12am On Sep 12
Matrimonous:

Yes but much more than that actually.
what an saying is, after opening the mail,what next will i do?no where to click
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:22am On Sep 12
Mavrick2012:
what an saying is, after opening the mail,what next will i do?no where to click
If I replied your mail there were actionable steps that go with my responses such as request for a brief introduction and call to join me on whatsapp where I hold presentations and trainings. If however, you aren't on whatsapp you only need to exercise patience till I figure out how to help/engage those not on the medium.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 7:25am On Sep 12
Psalmpy:
Psalmpyonline@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome, friend. Be ready to start living your dreams sooner than you think.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Mavrick2012: 8:28am On Sep 12
Matrimonous:

If I replied your mail there were actionable steps that go with my responses such as request for a brief introduction and call to join me on whatsapp where I hold presentations and trainings. If however, you aren't on whatsapp you only need to exercise patience till I figure out how to help/engage those not on the medium.
ya,i got the email but didn't see any request for brief intro, neither did i see any WhatsApp link.please iust add me now 08027100616
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Matrimonous: 9:07am On Sep 12
Mavrick2012:
ya,i got the email but didn't see any request for brief intro, neither did i see any WhatsApp link.please iust add me now 08027100616
It's OK. I'll add you soon.
I wonder why the complete message wasn't delivered though.
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Mavrick2012: 11:50am On Sep 12
Matrimonous:

It's OK. I'll add you soon.
I wonder why the complete message wasn't delivered though.
I don't understand too
Re: Are You Jobless, Broke, Been Looking For Job And Now Hopeless? by Hope4all967(f): 1:32pm On Sep 12
Ebukaemeka967@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Considers Liquidating Ailing Banks / The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) / What's The Cost Of Odering A Payoneer Master Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.