Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend (53108 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by weIMPORT: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
A video of a man proposing to his girlfriend without going down on his knees has surfaced on the internet.

The man who appears to be wealthy was gallantly on his feet while proposing as against the usual culture of kneeling observed my most men.

His gesture has stirred up a debate on social media with many users being of the opinion that he has not proposed the right way.

Do you think he did well not going down on his knees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrPXC2_8igs

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Sonoyom(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
The most important thing is that he proposed and she will definitely be his wife very soon.
Let me ask who was the first guy to knee during marriage proposal?

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is how it should be done.

537 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
He did well....Whoever says that man did not print propose the right way should be flogged and Slapped mercilessly... nonsense sad sad

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Correct guy!!!!

Na only Beta males and SIMPs dey do that..

Kneel finish and still carry responsibilities? Hell no, she should be the one kneeling as a sign of appreciation.

386 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
For a man to kneel down when proposing is a sign of mental pussification.

379 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Taguchi: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
I dey come

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Juliusmomoh: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
He should atleast kneel down na ........ Am just jokeing oo grin grin ... . Me i can't kneel down lai lai.... Even though i die grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by hashtagged(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wonder the simp who invented kneelimg down

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by illicit(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
d only time man suppose kneel down around babe is doggy time
cheesy

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Kondomatic(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
In a picture that I saw recently, the man was standing while the woman was kneeling to receive the ring. O boy, if you see the way he was attacked by females eeh!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
hashtagged:
I wonder the simp who invented kneelimg down
Simp of the millennium angry
I spit on his simple grave angry

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by princepee: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=illicit post=92489436]d only time man suppose kneel down around babe is doggy time
U don colo grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
princepee

Colorado ni
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Serginho(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Meanwhile, one senseless bingo thinks anyone was gonno beg her to come back.. � �

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by MegaPlayBoy: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Serginho:
Meanwhile, one senseless bingo thinks anyone was gonno beg her to come back.. � �
Link please smiley

8 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
wise man... pete edochie is his mentor

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by iCauseTrouble: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cool. Any lady am marrying must kneel down to collect the ring grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Kizzygentle: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Is it by kneeling or is it your kneeling?
After the kneeling what next?
She go still divorce and collect half of his wealth.
You guys should stop all this proposal protocols. What matters is d heart and understanding.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Brandonx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin A man is doing you a favour and you want him to kneel down. He's saying you are now my responsibility and they want him to kneel.
As a man he's going to be;
A husband
A father
A brother
A plumber
A Technician
In fact when anything goes wrong in the house the first thing they do is call the man even of its a minor thing they could easily figure out.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by PureGoldh(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
The guy get real African Linkage..oil dey his head

Just incase you need Raw Original Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...It's good to be good at all times...Stay safe

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Farki: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why are they complaining, is it your proposal?

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
undecided that's how it should be

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
I love this Man!!! I can't imagine myself going on my kneels for any Woman. Bullshit!!!! embarassed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020

2 Likes

He doesn't have to abeg! What na?

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pete Edochie right now

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by KKKWHITE(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
You kneel only to God

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by NiggasInParis: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
All i can say is;

According to the words of one guy that usually comment on FP like that..

''He is a real Niggarr'' grin cool

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend by Dalil8: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's how it ought to be

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.