Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot (71614 Views)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Arturitoroman: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
wow
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by ICHguy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
It is well. Glad they were safe. Get a professional and unique 3D logo for your brand or business for for just 3k only. You get the 2D and 3D version of your logo. Pdf file and raw files. The link to my whatsapp is in my signature for more details. Thanks
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by praiseneo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Damn
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Patrioticman007(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Accident
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Munieer(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
This 2020 nr just balance
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
those are the countries with infrastructure that bettered Nigeria. reason why they can capture the events on camera with CCTV.. you can see maids saving her boss kids, the shock waves as it spread across the city all captured like its a movie scene... i just dont know how and why Nigeria case is always different.. ordinary airport road, no CCTV to monitor the environment..

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Openbusiness4: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tins dey apin
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Auladimeji(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
leksite120:
U dont av brain
Your papa too
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Investnow2017: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
The moment a priest ran for his life. Hope he is safe. So pathetic.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1290741792137248774
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by simigold: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help
These assholes treats Nigerians like anything and you want me to pity them

Moreover, I have to worry about my country than one useless nation

One million likes for you bro. My thoughts ever since. The best comments so far.

3 Likes

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by pbetu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eya! I wish the injured quick recovery...
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Kemimarch16(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol nobody won die
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by samwash(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
In a matter of seconds, everywhere when just fine & arrange don scatter not w now.
Na wa oo !!!
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Hahjascho(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
The sound vibration was so loud that, it was heard in Cyprus.

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Investnow2017: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Moment
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
One has got to be alive to slay. [s]In such case [/s,]it is allowed for a groom to leave his bride behind and run for safety, and vise versa
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Topmaike007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Muslim babes dey fine oo, I must marry one or else I no go rest
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by AfonjaConehead: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Just like the descendants of that a certain 100m dashing warrior,when they heard the bang...

grin grin grin

Lzaa imhotep

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by kingxsamz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Looks like a movie with the camera movement.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
The most caught on tape explosion
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Triangles1:
This one na sharp bride doesn't want to enjoy 7 virgins.

the seven something na for men
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
What power!
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
those are the countries with infrastructure that bettered Nigeria. reason why they can capture the events on camera with CCTV.. you can see maids saving her boss kids, the shock waves as it spread across the city all captured like its a movie scene... i just dont know how and why Nigeria case is always different.. ordinary airport road, no CCTV to monitor the environment..

So you Have not hear of Abuja CCTV and the story that followed the News

Reps probe abandoned $460m Abuja CCTV camera project

https://punchng.com/reps-probe-abandoned-460m-abuja-cctv-camera-project/
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by pafo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
leksite120:
U dont av brain

How? We are being killed in thousands here and we should be worried about Lebanon? Hypocrisy that is if you ask me.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by esivue007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Marveworld:
This life is not balanced
why are u guys just saying dis thing
The Bible says *behold everything the Lord made was PERFECT and wonderful.
So how is life not balanced? Just curious though shocked shocked
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by anonimi: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help

How do you expect foreigners to treat us better than we treat ourselves?
How is that possible
Do Lebanese people treat oyinbos, Chinese etc like that routinely?
Why not, if not?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by uuzba(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
englishmart:
One has got to be alive to slay. In such case it is allowed for a groom to leave his bride behind and run for safety, and vise versa
Ok. What about if those who were doing photoshoot closer to the explosion and have now been blown up? Both bride, groom and camera man? Who right now may be either in heaven or in hell?
Can they still slay?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Hemmar01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
chaai...to scary watching it...am happy it ended well with her and her photo team..
i pray for peace in the world because am tired of seeing sad deaths ot people on a daily basis..
may GOD or ALLAH grant the family of the deceased fortitude to bear thier loss and i wish the dead a better peaceful live in afterlife..

God or Allah?
Who be Allah?
Who be God?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Neddyogu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Osondu grin

Osondu Agwuike. grin
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by easzypeaszy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help

naija youths no get sense...I checked Twitter today..pray for Lebanon was trending no3 while Revolution was not on d list...I say who do us
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by uuzba(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
anonimi:

How do you expect foreigners to treat us better than we treat ourselves?
How is that possible
Do Lebanese people treat oyinbos, Chinese etc like that routinely?
Why not, if not?
The solution to all this problem, I treat you, you treat me, they treat, treat and treat. . is for each person to go an carry broom and sweep the front of your house.
Nigeria will be clean.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by gbogboija: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Muslims are the problem of this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.