Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 (5096 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
And here is your answer. https://www.nairaland.com/5505636/igbos-voted-abiola-1993-proof
So i should trust an igbo-made results than a result from a verified source like Cable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Tofa won in Imo, Enugu and Abia. Abiola only won in Anambra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp
I didn’t want to derail this thread, but records must set straight. Yorubas have never voted an Igbo candidate in a General election, but we’ve shamed you guys and even voted your sons over ours.
In 1993!
1. Bashir Tofa’s NRC — 55% SE votes (With Sylvester Ugoh as VP)

2. MKO Abiola’s SDP — 45% SE votes

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
We didn’t stop there! We joined NADECO and helped fight for Abiola’s mandate even when many of your sons ran away. The likes of Nwankwo was NADECO Vice Chairman etc.

2. In 1999 we didn’t sabotage Yoruba Presidency, and respected the gentleman agreement.
Obasanjo got our vote in 1999.

3. In 2003 when we had the chance to stand with the Buhari/Okadigbo Presidency we still threw our vote for your brother. Before pointing those accusing fingers on Ndigbo be fair and look yourselves in the mirror. Ndigbo ain’t like you when it comes to political liberalism.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
I didn’t want to derail this thread, but records must set straight. Yorubas have never voted an Igbo candidate in a General election, but we’ve shamed you guys and even voted your sons over ours.
In 1993!
1. Bashir Tofa’s NRC — 55% SE votes (With Sylvester Ugoh as VP)

2. MKO Abiola’s SDP — 45% SE votes
You guys voted for Tofa notwithstanding. Yet, northerners that most people feel are tribalistic voted for Abiola enmasse against a northern candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by ajailer(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
All I see here is empty threats. Say 2023, no Igbo presidency na Biafra then. Okay the time go come and nothing go still happen until Igbo humble themselves and change their attitude of hate speech and empty threats.

Someone even said that Igbo won't move back to the east to fight for their biafra but will use the whole southern region including SW as their battle ground.... okay o, una defeat go pass the first time I can assure you on that cos any day, anytime, Yoruba no be una mate...make una dey go follow the Niger deltans drag who get power pass.

FYI, Oduduwa republic has nothing to gain from this contraption called Nigeria but delayed progress. See cocoa house that was built in Ibadan over 50 years now but go to Ibadan, not much progress has been achieved since then in terms of sky scrapers. Yet we believe in pushing for a better future for ourselves collectively but Igbo ppl with selfish ambitions are saying otherwise, no wahala nah.....2023 will come and I hope to still be alive and healthy to witness it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by loopman: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Lol, so you take the things that happen in Nigeria on their face value? Ask yourself why Obasanjo and Olu Falae emerged as flag bearers in the two major parties in 1999?

Who sponsored Obasanjo then, a man that just came out of prison?

The military heirachy believed that only a Yoruba president will heal the wounds, following the humiliation and death of Abiola.

Things don't just happen naturally in Nigeria. They're manipulated from behind the scenes.

So go and get the military to decree the two major parties to gift the tickets to ibos

However we are in democracy under civilian rule, people use their creativity, strategies and strengths to win election and not by sitting in your bedroom to be issuing secession threats up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You guys voted for Tofa notwithstanding. Yet, northerners that most people feel are tribalistic voted for Abiola enmasse against a northern candidate.
Tofa won the North West! Abiola was fortunate in Kano and the NE!
Yet the same northerners voted for Buhari in 2003 over your brother Obasanjo. Don’t shift the goal post.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oracleforce:

[s]
You better start the bulkanization process now....don't wait till 2023...idiot...chest beaters...if your people like, make dem turn the country upside down....your people don't matter at all...those that matters are the Niger-delta people...your lands are full of woes and curses...what do you want to do? You can't blow any pipeline....most of your important people have deserted your cursed land and relocated to Lagos and abroad respectively...
Come and leave the shores of this country and start your own country...idiot...
Nyamiri people cannot reap where they didn't sow...nyamiri people are mostly in PDP...and you know. that if you mobilize people along your party line , you might be victorious...and not what they are claiming now...
Timubu with Bihari saw a lacunar in PDP and they came together to form APC with few members from the then fragemented ANPP and APGA....and their team-up came out to be victorious...then, nyamiri people that don't know how the party was formed later came and is requesting for the presidential position in the party that you didn't form...[/s]

It's obvious you have saw dust for brain. Please don't quote me next time, I'm allergic to dull people undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Tofa won the North West! Abiola was fortunate in Kano and the NE!
Yet the same northerners voted for Buhari in 2003 over your brother Obasanjo. Don’t shift the goal post.
He wasn't fortunate. He won both Kano and Kaduna because hausas were liberal with their choices and played to the general tune of the nation at that time. You guys preferred Tofa and got him more votes than a fellow southerner. So please save us the story of you guys playing a role in Abiola's victory. It's falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

He wasn't fortunate. He won both Kano and Kaduna because hausas were liberal with their choices and played to the general tune of the nation at that time. You guys preferred Tofa and got him more votes than a fellow southerner. So please save us the story of you guys playing a role in Abiola's victory. It's falsehood.
You’re still shifting the goal post despite various evidence. I believe you were gobsmacked seeing the above fact. I told you Ndigbo and Yoruba’s are not mates when it comes to political liberalism.
As a matter of fact, a lot of us are beginning to realize we messed up for not supporting Sylvester Ugoh with 100% votes in 1993 when he needed us. The same happened in 2003 when Buhari/Okadigbo needed us to finish off Obasanjo in the south after Baba has done his in the north.

However, Yoruba attitudes has proven Ndigbo to be the biggest losers. The 2011-2015 election that pitted Jonathan a southerner to northerners exposed Yoruba’s as the worst hypocrite you call others.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

So go and get the military to decree the two major parties to gift the tickets to ibos

However we are in democracy under civilian rule, people use their creativity, strategies and strengths to win election and not by sitting in your bedroom to be issuing secession threats up and down

The truth is that no zone can make itself president without the active support of others. The SW couldn't make it until others supported them. Even the NW and NE had been voting for Buhari but he couldn't make it until he got additional support from the SW in 2015.

When others keep telling Igbos that nobody will support them, or that other zones won't vote for them, you're simply saying that we are not needed in Nigeria. We have an adage in Igbo that says he who is rejected does not reject himself. So, we have had enough patience already and if by 2023 we are sidelined again, then it means we would have to take our destiny in our own hands and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by loopman: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

The truth is that no zone can make itself president without the active support of others. The SW couldn't make it until others supported them. Even the NW and NE had been voting for Buhari but he couldn't make it until he got additional support from the SW in 2015.

When others keep telling Igbos that nobody will support them, or that other zones won't vote for them, you're simply saying that we are not needed in Nigeria. We have an adage in Igbo that says he who is rejected does not reject himself. So, we have had enough patience already and if by 2023 we are sidelined again, then it means we would have to take our destiny in our own hands and walk away.

The problem with you guys is that you always want it the easy way out.

The yorubas prior to 1999 have always been majorly in opposition in every democratic dispensation since Nigeria independence without threatening to bring the house crashing down on everybody the way iboz are threatening at the moment.

The more you go this route the more other Nigerians will want to damn you and tell you to do your worse.

You are overusing this Biafra card already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
You’re still shifting the goal post despite various evidence. I believe you were gobsmacked seeing the above fact. I told you Ndigbo and Yoruba’s are not mates when it comes to political liberalism.
As a matter of fact, a lot of us are beginning to realize we messed up for not supporting Sylvester Ugoh with 100% votes in 1993 when he needed us. The same happened in 2003 when Buhari/Okadigbo needed us to finish off Obasanjo in the south after Baba has done his in the north.

However, Yoruba attitudes has proven Ndigbo to be the biggest losers. The 2011-2015 election that pitted Jonathan a southerner to northerners exposed Yoruba’s as the worst hypocrite you call others.
U be mumu. No single election since the turn of democracy has seen yorubas voting overwhelmingly for a candidate, like igbos do. Even Buhari depsite the change slogan didnt get 75% votes in 2015. Swest doesn't put all her eggs in basket. We are sophisticated for a reason, and don't play politics of hate. Despite gej performing woefully, and the vibe of the entire nation tinting towards a change of government, you guys still voted overwhelmingly for him because you hated apc with passion. And please stop this baseless comparison with Yorubas, we are several classes above you guys when it comes to politics. You guys should concentrate on running businesses in Alaba market. That's una area of expertise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by duwdu: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yebosola:

... small sense shared into dozen, ....

Dis one strong o, nwanne. wink

P34c3
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

U be mumu. No single election since the turn of democracy has seen yorubas voting overwhelmingly for a candidate, like igbos do. Even Buhari depsite the change slogan didnt get 75% votes in 2015. Swest doesn't put all her eggs in basket. We are sophisticated for a reason, and don't play politics of hate. Despite gej performing woefully, and the vibe of the entire nation tinting towards a change of government, you guys still voted overwhelmingly for him because you hated apc with passion. And please stop this baseless comparison with Yorubas, we are several classes above you guys when it comes to politics. You guys should concentrate on running businesses in Alaba market. That's una area of expertise
Lol! Bad mouth. cheesy grin grin
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by chrisblack: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:
Nwodo has said it all, nothing more to add. Igbos have passed the ball and it is now in their court. So, whatever they return is what will decide the way forward.

Igbos have shown more love to Nigeria than any other group but what did we get in return? Hate, envy, jealousy and wickedness. They joined forces with the sole purpose of keeping us down. However, it is no longer business as usual, something will definitely give this time around.

Igbos embraced GEJ, not because he is an Igbo man but simply because he ran an all inclusive government which the Igbos have always asked for, and I don't think that too much. We stood with him through thick and thin, even when facts on ground showed he did more for the North than any other zone.

When the results were being announced, and it became obvious he was going to lose, many places in the East became quiet like a graveyard. I could feel the frustration, anger and sadness in many people. I believe it was at this point that many Igbos joined IPOB because they totally lost faith in Nigeria. Now, imagine what will happen in 2023 if/when the Igbos are sidelined again. I don't need any soothsayer to tell me what is going to happen. That will definitely be the proverbial last straw that will break the camel's back.

What Nwodo said is obviously what is going to happen and that is why IPOB is praying that Igbos should be sidelined so that they can achieve a consensus in the demand for Biafra.
where in the world have any person tribe or race been gifted the position of the presidency. All the clamouring and harm twisting will not work. If you want it then work for it. Not by insulting other tribes or ethnic nationalities whose votes are needed. My question is how do you plan on achieving it. Supporting Kanu makes no difference.your added support brings about what exactly. Nothing .
So please Elder nwodo you know the needful. Build bridge's don't burn them
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by flokii: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
That is the more reason why you should all be heading home to the East now if you love yourselves.. it's not hate speech but the gospel truth.

I for one am tired of you lots always blackmailing others and wanting to reap where you didn't sow and I'm sure most Yorubas are too.
If shit goes down in Nigeria today, none of you will remain in other regions and from the look of things, history might repeat itself soon just that this time, there won't be forgiveness or re-integration like Gowon did. Every one to his father's house and a total ban on outsiders in our lands. All the businesses, markets and jobs will solely and entirely be for Yorubas in Yorubaland.

Continue threatening Nigerians who are tired of you already. Dem no dey tell person na, it'll shock all of you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Oracleforce: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

It's obvious you have saw dust for brain. Please don't quote me next time, I'm allergic to dull peopleundecided

I know you and your people and in sifia pain...
Don't worry, Emperor Nnamdi Cownu is will be your next Biafrausd President
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why wait till 2023 when you can start it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Let me address your own points respectively

1. Igbos are not threatening anyone, at least we aren't saying we are going to kill anyone or to set Nigeria on fire. Rather, it is a promise. Telling Nigerians that we will chart our own course where we will have our dignity is not a threat. We have the right to self determination.

2. Having a secession clause in the Constitution or not doesn't change anything in the long run. We have the numbers and global spread to bring Nigeria to its knees. At the moment, the percentage of Igbos asking for Biafra is not up 30% yet Nigeria is feeling the pressure, then imagine what will happen when up to 80% of us become passionate about it. Igbos make up the highest number of Nigerians abroad and if they form a critical mass against Nigeria, the result will be devastating on our corporate image. Also, we have influential personalities in strategic places globally that could help us dismantle Nigeria. Nigeria is a very weak country and it would be gone once the US and UN are convinced to break it.

Secession is never a thing to discuss or dialogue in a democratic setting. USA, the cradle of democracy knows how it costs them Canada (and nearly California) before their Constitution was amended in 1796. So, secession may not have a place in our Constitution but it exists and a region need to give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by ogbuefi677(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
let me address it based on the points u raised
(1) Power can never/will never b given by threats,if that's Igbos strategy to get power then they are on a very long thing

u sit down in one corner n some people are really strategizing hard n somehow u come with threats so as to have what others worked hard for,Na so e easy reach?

(2) On the issue of joining Nnamdi Kanu,if they like let them join Hitler,just one question anybody will ask them is .........is there seccesion in the constitution?
Some people think it's by making noise,d UN,FIFA,US,n all those that they run to doesn't even care so your best bet is to master d act of politicking n use it to your advantage like others.

And to I'll informed Igbos who will talk about micro zoning,ask yourself was there micro zoning in 99 when ekweme contested against obj, Ogbonnaya onu contested against Olu falae.....so theres nothing like it's our turn or any cheap blackmail...it's d South's turn n any southerner can contest
Oga you can lie ooo.
Ogbonnaya Onu contested against Sam Egwu for Ebonyi state governorship and narrowly lost the elections in 1999.
He never contested for president in 1999.
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by hollah123: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Oga you can lie ooo.
Ogbonnaya Onu contested against Sam Egwu for Ebonyi state governorship and narrowly lost the elections in 1999.
He never contested for president in 1999.
it's obvious u ipob miscreants don't know anything u just come here to argue blindly, Ogbonnaya onu contested the Abia guber election in 1991 n won,he was sworn in as governor in 1992.

Go n real about APP, ANPP in 99 n come back to tell me Ogbonnaya onu didn't vie for presidency

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Difrent: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

When the results were being announced, and it became obvious he was going to lose, many places in the East became quiet like a graveyard. I could feel the frustration, anger and sadness in many people. I believe it was at this point that many Igbos joined IPOB because they totally lost faith in Nigeria.

This is exactly the point that other Nigerians have been pointing out to you as wrong, its wrong for you to want to tear the country apart because your candidate lost an election, ITS PURE GREED THATS DRIVING YOUR ACTIONS..... the same Nigeria you lost faith in 4years earlier elected GEJ, the same Nigeria lost faith in GEJ but only the ibos stood by him (which is commendable) but unfortunately it's the minority opinion and in democracy, the majority have their way.........Its very unfair of you to be demanding presidency from a party you loathe so much speaks volumes of how confused you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by chrisblack: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:

Lol, that's what they don't know. Many Nigerians are incapable of critical reasoning.
The country is already in the doldrums and I can tell you for free that Nigeria can never survive a total Igbo move for balkanization.
There won't even be any need to take up arms. To even fight who? The NE is in shambles. The NW is in total disarray. The NC is a killing field and it is fast moving south wards. The economy is in a palous state. Nigeria is already in coma and a serious push by the Igbos will break it up totally.
That the same fallacy you would use to bring calamity upon your self. Do you understand what a cannon folder means?. You see all the present rubbish going on in the north would be Galvanize and the east would be blamed as the cause. Mind you they don't value life .an woe befall you if the other parts of the south choose to sidon look .then you will understand. You will be on the defensive .they would figth on your land not on theirs. This in it self is already a disadvantage.Please try and read the book called the Art of war.Then you can get small sense to talk about what you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by EMMY76: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2020
hollah123:
if u believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself,that is North's siphon pump.that is their own oil,do u think it's easy to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency n not buy a single weapon?

see ehn,war can't break out u Igbos better learn politics n beat others in d game of politics order than issuing war threats........if in doubt just look at d way the government handled revolution now today n how they did python dance,don't u think they can do more to Boko haram?
they can but they will not cos it's their meal ticket,so bro work for presidency n stop cheap blackmail n threats

You are the one deceiving urself if u think the whole north will ever be united again to fight the igbos in another genocidal war of attrition. The recent massacres of northern minorities by the fulanis have opened their eyes to the real meaning of one nigeria there's absolutely no way nigeria as we know it can survive a second civil war don't decieve urself even the people of the niger delta are also looking for any opportunity to break out of nigeria and be in total control of their God given resources that's been currently stolen by the north and the sw.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by ogbuefi677(m): 5:17am On Aug 06, 2020
hollah123:
it's obvious u ipob miscreants don't know anything u just come here to argue blindly, Ogbonnaya onu contested the Abia guber election in 1991 n won,he was sworn in as governor in 1992.

Go n real about APP, ANPP in 99 n come back to tell me Ogbonnaya onu didn't vie for presidency
Ode,Ogbonnaya Onu is from Uburu in present day Ebonyi state,same village with Dave Umahi.
Uburu was formerly in Abia state where Onu was d 1st democratic governor but was joined with the Abakaliki part of old Enugu state to form Ebonyi state in 1996 by Abacha.
Ogbonnaya Onu with Sir Livinus Nwambe as his running mate contested against Sam Egwu for Ebonyi governorship in 1999.
Falae was from AD while Onu was from APP, how could Falae be in AD and contesting against Onu in APP for the presidential ticket?
APP merged with AD when it became obvious from the governorship elections which was done just 1 week b4 d presidential elections that the military was backing PDP and it was sort of consensus candidates with Falae from AD and Shinkafi from APP.
You can continue with your Islam approved Taqqiya lies sha.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2020
UdechiHD:
So online comments is now the views of Imo people. Have you forgotten that Rochas was among the founding fathers of the APC and Imo state was among the first APC state in Nigeria. Therefore, nature has to take its course with Hope Uzodimma continuing as Governor.
if you think that boy is unbais then you are in for a shock

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by meccuno: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
hollah123:
let me address it based on the points u raised
(1) Power can never/will never b given by threats,if that's Igbos strategy to get power then they are on a very long thing

u sit down in one corner n some people are really strategizing hard n somehow u come with threats so as to have what others worked hard for,Na so e easy reach?

(2) On the issue of joining Nnamdi Kanu,if they like let them join Hitler,just one question anybody will ask them is .........is there seccesion in the constitution?
Some people think it's by making noise,d UN,FIFA,US,n all those that they run to doesn't even care so your best bet is to master d act of politicking n use it to your advantage like others.

And to I'll informed Igbos who will talk about micro zoning,ask yourself was there micro zoning in 99 when ekweme contested against obj, Ogbonnaya onu contested against Olu falae.....so theres nothing like it's our turn or any cheap blackmail...it's d South's turn n any southerner can contest
[/s] why are these people so diabolical? undecided
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by meccuno: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
Oracleforce:

You better start the bulkanization process now....don't wait till 2023...idiot...chest beaters...if your people like, make dem turn the country upside down....your people don't matter at all...those that matters are the Niger-delta people...your lands are full of woes and curses...what do you want to do? You can't blow any pipeline....most of your important people have deserted your cursed land and relocated to Lagos and abroad respectively...
Come and leave the shores of this country and start your own country...idiot...
Nyamiri people cannot reap where they didn't sow...nyamiri people are mostly in PDP...and you know. that if you mobilize people along your party line , you might be victorious...and not what they are claiming now...
Timubu with Bihari saw a lacunar in PDP and they came together to form APC with few members from the then fragemented ANPP and APGA....and their team-up came out to be victorious...then, nyamiri people that don't know how the party was formed later came and is requesting for the presidential position in the party that you didn't form...
[/s] so much hate this early in the morning. Calm down you will have stroke. grin
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by awgumayor: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:
If those that want Nigeria to continue existing are wise and sensible, they will see the quest for Igbo presidency as a do or die affair. This is because the Igbos are gradually pulling out of the union and the effect of their psychological withdrawal is having serious adverse effects on Nigeria.

The Yorubas already believe that Nigeria is given them what Oduduwa cannot give them, but the Igbos believe that the worst form of Biafra will be better than what they're experiencing in Nigeria. Who between these two groups do you think should be pacified for peace and progress?
Using the words DO OR DIE may not be the choice words for Igbos this time. I think the right words can be; IT'S NOW OR NEVER. It's now for the Igbos to know if they belong in Nigeria or not. It's now to know whether the civil war really ended, it's now to know whether there are victors and the vanquished. Every right thinking Nigerian knows that the presidency slot in 2023 is for south east only insane ones are saying the opposite. It's not all about igbo president, but about south east president, because other regions have had theirs. Should power returns to south, it should go to south east. For those who might use the weakness of igbo to snatch the presidency might end up ruling in ruins. Presidency of South East will go a long way in healing and uniting the country the more. For those who will make equity, fairness impossible will definitely make more division, distrust inevitable.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by awgumayor: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:
If those that want Nigeria to continue existing are wise and sensible, they will see the quest for Igbo presidency as a do or die affair. This is because the Igbos are gradually pulling out of the union and the effect of their psychological withdrawal is having serious adverse effects on Nigeria.

The Yorubas already believe that Nigeria is given them what Oduduwa cannot give them, but the Igbos believe that the worst form of Biafra will be better than what they're experiencing in Nigeria. Who between these two groups do you think should be pacified for peace and progress?
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2020
chrisblack:
That the same fallacy you would use to bring calamity upon your self. Do you understand what a cannon folder means?. You see all the present rubbish going on in the north would be Galvanize and the east would be blamed as the cause. Mind you they don't value life .an woe befall you if the other parts of the south choose to sidon look .then you will understand. You will be on the defensive .they would figth on your land not on theirs. This in it self is already a disadvantage.Please try and read the book called the Art of war.Then you can get small sense to talk about what you know nothing about

It is obvious you lack the ability to read and comprehend. Read my reply to him again. Who is talking about fighting a war with Nigeria? Igbos can achieve Biafra without firing a single shot! Nigeria already has lots of fractures we can manipulate to break away. Thank God we have influential people in strategic places globally who can reach out to powerful individuals. Nigeria is not a nuclear power or even a mid-level powerful country that can challenge the US and UN should they endorse our break up. Which president will want to dare them? Nigeria is already very close to anarchy. Look at the NE, NW, NC and even the South is becoming increasingly unsafe. The country is in tatters and as it is now, a declaration in Washington can break it up without any form of resistance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima, Wike To Take Over From Tinubu (photo) / Senate Rejects National Conference / Lagos To Generate 3000 Megawatts In Two Years- This Day News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.