Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

All Life Matters - We Are All One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Life Matters - We Are All One (197 Views)

All Life Problems Have Answers / Dare To Be Like Joseph In Overcoming All Life’s Challenges / How To Join Sachiel Order Without Street And Solve All Life Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Life Matters - We Are All One by LaGersona: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
The fact that we are born in a different race does not mean that we are different. And the fact that we aren't from the same religion doesn't mean that my religion is the perfect one or yours is perfect.
Being an African, American, Asia, and European does not add to your value.
Being male or female does not qualify you for being superior to others.
Being black or white does not make you a criminal; neither does it make you a saint.
I have seen whites insulted the blacks and I have seen blacks insulted by the whites. I have seen whites insulted by the whites and I have seen blacks insulted by the blacks.
I have seen the opposite religion insulting each other and I have seen similar religions ridiculed by another. 
I have seen a female doing much better than the male and I have seen males doing much better than females.
I have seen whites defrauded by the blacks and I have seen blacks defrauded by the whites.
I have seen whites favored by the blacks and I have seen blacks favored the whites.
Questions I always myself are:
What if I am born white? How would I treat other races?
It goes to religion. I was born from a Christian background and that automatically qualifies me being a Christian.
Another question I ask myself is that what if I am born by a Muslim, Judaism, Hinduism, atheists (free thinkers) how would I treat my fellow humans differently?
Would I choose to force my religion or belief and my race to others?
Would I mock the blacks or whites because of differences in the race?
Would I choose to say there is no spirituality or no God and damage the belief of others?
Would I say my religion is the only way?
Would I say being white is much better than being black? On the other hand, being black is much better than being white?
Would I prefer to walk with only the people from my religion?
Would I choose to move with people of the same skin and belief alone?
Would I be able to explore the beauty of life and planet earth without these people?
How would I enjoy plants, fruits, soil, raw materials, and invention created by the whites and the blacks?
Would I say because I am a female, I am inferior to others and I am not qualified to benefit what males benefit?
Would I say being a male automatically makes me an alpha?
Would I be able to enjoy Afro music, R&B, Hip-Hop, High life, Instrumental, Blues, Religious songs, foreign activities and other cultures, sporting games, Tourism, business transactions (import and exports, currency exchange, etc.), inventions, created by others outside my belief?
Would I know what morals are and culture that has improved the world at large?
Would I be able to live the world without others?
One thing I am sure of is that everyone is born from the same source (male and female organ) and everyone has a single way before leaving this earth - Death.
Let us try as much as possible to respect one another and let us live our life with integrity, care, and love.
No one is perfect in this � world. Not even the civilians, military, religious leaders, political leaders, business leaders, and even the world leaders.
Despite our difference in skin, religious belief, gender difference, we are created for one another and no one can take that from anybody.
Say no to racism, say no to gender inequality, say no to be a perfectionist, say no to religious conflict. Say no to hatred and let us embrace love
Let us embrace love, kindness, support, and unity for one another. PEACE
#AllLifeMatters #WeAreAllOne
Re: All Life Matters - We Are All One by Juliusmomoh: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
U are on point... Keep it up.. #NOTED
Re: All Life Matters - We Are All One by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
LaGersona:

It goes to religion. I was born from a Christian background and that automatically qualifies me being a Christian.
It is not enough to wear a badge that says "Christian" on it everywhere you go. Are you doing what Jesus Christ commanded you do as far as others are concerned? Or are you instead looking elsewhere for reasons to do what is expected of those who claim to be of Jesus Christ? undecided

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: All Life Matters - We Are All One by LaGersona: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It is not enough to wear a badge that says "Christian" on it everywhere you go. Are you doing what Jesus Christ commanded you do as far as others are concerned? Or are you instead looking elsewhere for reasons to do what is expected of those who claim to be of Jesus Christ? undecided

Thanks for your response. But I'm not a religious person, neither do I call myself a Christian. I've been through all those Bible quotes, Quran and even gita and other religious books but I'm never associated in a particular religion, race or belief. There are some truth in all philosophy and books. I believe in the creator and I also respect the beliefs of others. So, I respect your belief (being a Christian) and please focus on your belief if it makes you happy.

Re: All Life Matters - We Are All One by LaGersona: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
U are on point... Keep it up..
#NOTED

Thanks. I appreciate your response.

Re: All Life Matters - We Are All One by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2020
LaGersona:
Thanks for your response. But I'm not a religious person, neither do I call myself a Christian. I've been through all those Bible quotes, Quran and even gita and other religious books but I'm never associated in a particular religion, race or belief. There are some truth in all philosophy and books. I believe in the creator and I also respect the beliefs of others. So, I respect your belief (being a Christian) and please focus on your belief if it makes you happy.

Ok. Well, I gave you an idea of how to better woo those who claim to be Christians then.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Wise Experiment To Prove That God Exist / I Need Help For The Sake Of God / Primate Ayodele Predicts Removal Of Two World Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.