Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

LOCAL MAN, Part 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOCAL MAN, Part 4 (235 Views)

LOCAL MAN, Part 5 / LOCAL MAN, Part 3 / Local Man, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOCAL MAN, Part 4 by EPublishers: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
You should have been there, she quickly said yes, maybe it was the juice, I do not know but Odinaka also helped her by saying yes, people around began to smile at us, Awele became shy and ran into my embrace, all I asked for, for her to be hidden in my arms forever. We did not still kiss not that I thought of it, we were very serious children of God and we had already planned what we wanted. Till our wedding night, we must be pure. Back home, Awele’s mother praised me too much for being a man, she lifted my hand up and for real, I felt so elevated and responsible. In conclusion, I felt like a fully grown man. It pricked the sacks in between my legs to do better in times to come. When I broke the news to my family, of course my mother nodded and approved and my brothers hailed me but you know my sisters abi.
‘So when is the wedding, this one you borrowed my 2k the other day.’
‘Chinyere must you tell everybody?’
‘I’m just asking o.’
‘Ehe..brother she was just asking o. When is the wedding?’
‘She is still in school.’
‘Akukor, story, that was how Obaby married someone in the city from school o.’
‘Joy, oya meshigionu. Animal. Awele is a good girl and we will get married in due time. Once I secure a job now, everything will settle. Mama okwa ya.’
‘Yes my son, I’m praying for you. Job will come.’
‘Thank you Mama, don’t mind this shekeleke.’

‘Brother you can come and join us in our work if the job is not coming quick o, because imana money is important.’
I could not answer Moses at all, with his empty-headed brain, I just stood up gradually and went to bed.
Tufiakwa, poverty is a very heavy load. That was how I was ..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/local-man-part-4.html

From your celebrities story plug-

(1) (Reply)

Reward For Hard Terrorism - A Poem By Hashimyussufamao / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 2 / I Will Write A 1000 Word Article For 1000 Thousand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.