Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Cucumber Farming Materials For Sale In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cucumber Farming Materials For Sale In Ibadan (287 Views)

Make 1 Million In Cucumber Farming In 3months / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cucumber Farming Materials For Sale In Ibadan by damoceile: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good day all,
Pls I have these materials for sale, I bought them in anticipation of starting up a cucumber farm, and since I couldn't find a farmland to start on that's why I'm selling them so they don't get spoiled and I don't want my money to goto waste.

A can of Murano 2f1(50grams)

10 50grams sachet of Red force fungicide

3 100grams sachet of Z force fungicide

2 bottles of imiforce pesticide(250 grams each)

A small sack containing 90 pieces of staking rope

Maxi force forliar fertiliser (500grams)

I'm based in Ibadan, you can call or WhatsApp me on 0. 8. 1. 2. 3. 2. 7. 4. 5. 1. 0

I can package and waybill the materials to any state of the federation...
Re: Cucumber Farming Materials For Sale In Ibadan by abolaji62(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Orelope perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper sweet corn water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our telegram group chat @perishableg2uejetviwwfwhgehhhjwh thanks

(1) (Reply)

Building Architecture | Interior Design | Construction / Start Up A POS Business With Ease / PORT HARCOURT FOLKS ONLY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.