Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria (54239 Views)

Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South / Al Qaeda Is Back In Nigeria. Killed Soldiers. What Kind Of Nonsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2020
igbos that couldnt even figjt off britsh colonization and your talking rubbish undecided. kanu and ojukwu fled while sowore is still in nigeria and here igbo call yoruba cowards
Jonathan39:
Without external support, join Yoruba + Hausa fulani.igbos will dash their skulls. The two mentioned above are no match to igbos
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2020
coward like cownu and ojukwu who fled to ivory coast. South south will not fight for igbos
Jonathan39:
Another coward. Have your own country let's have our own country. Igbos will not fight for you.
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2020
What we want is referendum, nobody is forcing anybody. Just speak for your Yoruba. It takes a warrior to fight and lose, a coward sees a fight and run away even before it starts
osazuwa23:
coward like cownu and ojukwu who fled to ivory coast. South south will not fight for igbos

1 Like

Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Sowore is a joke. He cant even gather a ground of 50 people. In the mainstream media, you can't mention sowore close to Nnamdi Kanu. Sowore the same criminal that campaign for Buhari
osazuwa23:
igbos that couldnt even figjt off britsh colonization and your talking rubbish undecided. kanu and ojukwu fled while sowore is still in nigeria and here igbo call yoruba cowards
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stop Waisting your time Because referendum will never come. Reason why is that the west support a United nigeria. Secondly Kanu has yet to focus on destroying the 1999 constitution which he never discusses in his broadcast. All Kanu does is throw insult as if azikwe wasn’t the person who could have declared Biafra but chose not Tom . Yoruba hold they key to whether Nigeria stay one or not so I think you should be concerned to. If You say it takes a warrior to fight then rise up like Eritrea
Jonathan39:
What we want is referendum, nobody is forcing anybody. Just speak for your Yoruba. It takes a warrior to fight and lose, a coward sees a fight and run away even before it starts
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sowore a joke but he was standing next to moo and was arrested in the 1990 was demanding for governance. Where was Kanu no where to be found like he doing know in Europe just like ojukwu. Kanu said on today q and a broadcast that he can’t even get up to 100 men so you are lost. Sowore created his own platform so how is he a criminal. Kanu supported one Nigeria as well before he started doing Biafra so I guess he a criminal as well
Jonathan39:
Sowore is a joke. He cant even gather a ground of 50 people. In the mainstream media, you can't mention sowore close to Nnamdi Kanu. Sowore the same criminal that campaign for Buhari
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sowore cannot command a crowd of 50 people. He is a joker. Can you show me where Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for any presidential candidate? I am waiting
osazuwa23:
Sowore a joke but he was standing next to moo and was arrested in the 1990 was demanding for governance. Where was Kanu no where to be found like he doing know in Europe just like ojukwu. Kanu said on today q and a broadcast that he can’t even get up to 100 men so you are lost. Sowore created his own platform so how is he a criminal. Kanu supported one Nigeria as well before he started doing Biafra so I guess he a criminal as well
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
yes sowore can command a crowd and he doing that know in algos and abuja. if namdi kanu could command a crowd he would of had bifra by know but he a coward living in europe unlike sowore who been in nigeria. without the platofrm started by ojukwu which was bifra cownu would be a nobody
Jonathan39:
Sowore cannot command a crowd of 50 people. He is a joker. Can you show me where Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for any presidential candidate? I am waiting
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sowore commanded crowd in Lagos and Abuja? grin grin are those people up to 50 grin shake my head for you
osazuwa23:
yes sowore can command a crowd and he doing that know in algos and abuja. if namdi kanu could command a crowd he would of had bifra by know but he a coward living in europe unlike sowore who been in nigeria. without the platofrm started by ojukwu which was bifra cownu would be a nobody
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2020
nnamdi kanu can only get rowd in the east. sowore can get crowd in abuja lagos ogun and the north. nnamdi kanu cnaty even step into the north because he a coward he cant step into east without fleeing to europe shocked
Jonathan39:
Sowore commanded crowd in Lagos and Abuja? grin grin are those people up to 50 grin shake my head for you
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Sowore can't even get crowd in his father's house. Stop using the word crowd in the same sentence with sowore. As for Nnamdi Kanu, you can check IPOB protest in OVerseas. No Yoruba man can pull the crowd Nnamdi Kanu has.
osazuwa23:
nnamdi kanu can only get rowd in the east. sowore can get crowd in abuja lagos ogun and the north. nnamdi kanu cnaty even step into the north because he a coward he cant step into east without fleeing to europe shocked
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2020
igbos are the own worst enemies but fail to realize it azikwe had the opprtunity to declare biafra but he wanted one nigeria so he pushed for 1960 indepedence as opposed to 1955. namdi kanu will forever be coward like ojukwu. is europe suppose to be biafra. sowore has it own platform sahara reporters and was a professor at columbia university so tecnically he has followers unlike cownu who has yet to disclose his assests and the money that goes into the bifra organization. if cowny can disclose what he uses biafra money for then i mught trust him but untill then he has yet to show any. you should bee ashamed a leader is living abroad and not in his land. tony nnadi, asari dukubo and ijele have proved that kanu is a trator. nnamdi kanu is stuborn he doesnt listen to teh elders. There atleast 50 men in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDKvA7gzSts
Jonathan39:
Sowore can't even get crowd in his father's house. Stop using the word crowd in the same sentence with sowore. As for Nnamdi Kanu, you can check IPOB protest in OVerseas. No Yoruba man can pull the crowd Nnamdi Kanu has.
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Go and ask tinubu what he is doing with the revenue of the whole South West. As for sowore, he is no where close to Nnamdi Kanu. Nobody knows sowore. Also ask Muslims why Muhammed ran away from Medina to Mecca. Small boy you don't know history, sowore is a political puppet. Who works for tinubu. But since buharis government is not favourite to him he started crying.
osazuwa23:
igbos are the own worst enemies but fail to realize it azikwe had the opprtunity to declare biafra but he wanted one nigeria so he pushed for 1960 indepedence as opposed to 1955. namdi kanu will forever be coward like ojukwu. is europe suppose to be biafra. sowore has it own platform sahara reporters and was a professor at columbia university so tecnically he has followers unlike cownu who has yet to disclose his assests and the money that goes into the bifra organization. if cowny can disclose what he uses biafra money for then i mught trust him but untill then he has yet to show any. you should bee ashamed a leader is living abroad and not in his land. tony nnadi, asari dukubo and ijele have proved that kanu is a trator. nnamdi kanu is stuborn he doesnt listen to teh elders. There atleast 50 men in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDKvA7gzSts
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
biafra will never work because igbo distrust each other just look at ijele and tony nnadi who dont agree with how cownu is doing things. nnamdi cownu is a selfish coward just like ojukwu but sowore is still in nigeria but kanu went to europe. if namdi cownu is a king let him come to nigeria that way we can treat him like the coward he is. muhammed ran to medina to create northing. cownu is a thief who hasnt developed the esst. people know cownu as a fraud and traitor The east is still in ruins what funds has he gave to the east at least sowore declared his money assests using gofund me but cownu hasnt dont anything because theif money from harding working easterners. cownu should create go fund me but embezzled the money
Jonathan39:
Go and ask tinubu what he is doing with the revenue of the whole South West. As for sowore, he is no where close to Nnamdi Kanu. Nobody knows sowore. Also ask Muslims why Muhammed ran away from Medina to Mecca. Small boy you don't know history, sowore is a political puppet. Who works for tinubu. But since buharis government is not favourite to him he started crying.
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
What is your level of education? Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter, fighting for Biafra liberation. What is sowore fighting for? Comparing Nnamdi Kanu to sowore Is like comparing America to Nigeria. Who is sowore? What is he fighting for. As for what Nnamdi Kanu has done for the east shows your level of education. Nnamdi Kanu is not a governor of any South East state. Can you tell me what sowore has done for South west?
osazuwa23:
biafra will never work because igbo distrust each other just look at ijele and tony nnadi who dont agree with how cownu is doing things. nnamdi cownu is a selfish coward just like ojukwu but sowore is still in nigeria but kanu went to europe. if namdi cownu is a king let him come to nigeria that way we can treat him like the coward he is. muhammed ran to medina to create northing. cownu is a thief who hasnt developed the esst. people know cownu as a fraud and traitor The east is still in ruins what funds has he gave to the east at least sowore declared his money assests using gofund me but cownu hasnt dont anything because theif money from harding working easterners. cownu should create go fund me but embezzled the money
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
A freedom fighter living offf another man platform and a struggle ojukwu said should never happen again. if ojukwu saw how cownu runing biafra he would be ashamed. bifar will never be like america no matter how many times you change the country. The reason biafra will never be like america is because the way the average african reason is to be selfish and guess what your in africa where selfishness willr egin because the west send africans to be that way. sowore created sahara reporters and went to columbia university. What did cownu do nothing but hide as as a coward in europe. The east is in shambles but cownu is living comfortable in europe can you imagine i guess he wants britain to be bifra. sowore fought for mko in 1994. cownu was no where to be found in the 1990
Jonathan39:
What is your level of education? Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter, fighting for Biafra liberation. What is sowore fighting for? Comparing Nnamdi Kanu to sowore Is like comparing America to Nigeria. Who is sowore? What is he fighting for. As for what Nnamdi Kanu has done for the east shows your level of education. Nnamdi Kanu is not a governor of any South East state. Can you tell me what sowore has done for South west?
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Which struggle did ojukwu said should not happen again? Nnamdi Kanu attended British metropolitan university. If you think Biafra cannot be like America that's your own cup of cake. We believe in Biafra, it's either you fight for your own country or remain silent. Sowore is a nobody but a political jobber
osazuwa23:
A freedom fighter living offf another man platform and a struggle ojukwu said should never happen again. if ojukwu saw how cownu runing biafra he would be ashamed. bifar will never be like america no matter how many times you change the country. The reason biafra will never be like america is because the way the average african reason is to be selfish and guess what your in africa where selfishness willr egin because the west send africans to be that way. sowore created sahara reporters and went to columbia university. What did cownu do nothing but hide as as a coward in europe. The east is in shambles but cownu is living comfortable in europe can you imagine i guess he wants britain to be bifra. sowore fought for mko in 1994. cownu was no where to be found in the 1990
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 3:32am On Aug 10, 2020
sowore is bigger then cownu. cownu is recognized in the united states as terrorist organkzation cownu is a coward just like ojukwu and he will suffer the same faith as ojukwu he will run from the east without bifra
Jonathan39:
Which struggle did ojukwu said should not happen again? Nnamdi Kanu attended British metropolitan university. If you think Biafra cannot be like America that's your own cup of cake. We believe in Biafra, it's either you fight for your own country or remain silent. Sowore is a nobody but a political jobber
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Sowore is bigger than Kanu grin grin and USA recognized IPOB as a terrorist organisation? Ofanja Lagos Ibadan media house says so grin. I can command more crowd than sowore. Nobody knows sowore outside Nairaland
osazuwa23:
sowore is bigger then cownu. cownu is recognized in the united states as terrorist organkzation cownu is a coward just like ojukwu and he will suffer the same faith as ojukwu he will run from the east without bifra
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Igbo cownu is a coward who lfet the east cownu has been saying he will get bifra but nigeria is still standing today and there still nigerian embassy.not one single bifra embassy in the usa. tell biafrains to use biafra currency tell your cowardnu to come back to the so called zoo. Even id cowardnu perishes or not nigeria will still exist ask abacha mko kan saro wiwa they. ojukwu is rolling in his grave that cowardnu moved to europe and there hasnt even been a second civil war. ojukwu left when there was war and kanu has alreadhy left to europe grin grin. Tell your cowardnu how life in biafra in europe grin grin grin
Jonathan39:
Sowore is bigger than Kanu grin grin and USA recognized IPOB as a terrorist organisation? Ofanja Lagos Ibadan media house says so grin. I can command more crowd than sowore. Nobody knows sowore outside Nairaland
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by Jonathan39: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2020
I don't understand a single statement from your right up. Maybe you try and work on your communication skills. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he remains the nightmare of Nigeria the reason you have been speaking about him for days. Biafra or Nothing grin
osazuwa23:
Igbo cownu is a coward who lfet the east cownu has been saying he will get bifra but nigeria is still standing today and there still nigerian embassy.not one single bifra embassy in the usa. tell biafrains to use biafra currency tell your cowardnu to come back to the so called zoo. Even id cowardnu perishes or not nigeria will still exist ask abacha mko kan saro wiwa they. ojukwu is rolling in his grave that cowardnu moved to europe and there hasnt even been a second civil war. ojukwu left when there was war and kanu has alreadhy left to europe grin grin. Tell your cowardnu how life in biafra in europe grin grin grin
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by osazuwa23: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bifraud will be crushed by the nigerian army just like cowardnu and he will run to cave in europe to go and cook indomie grin
Jonathan39:
I don't understand a single statement from your right up. Maybe you try and work on your communication skills. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he remains the nightmare of Nigeria the reason you have been speaking about him for days. Biafra or Nothing grin
Re: ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria by colonelwealth(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Devgru:

I love strategic thinkers like you and RTSC, I keep reiterating that for Nigeria to find peace, it must project her power in Africa and beyond

Thank man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.