Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (61411 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Alabyte: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
YoungandDepress, I'm not a motivational speaker but I'll try to encourage you with these few words of mine.
Firstly, life ain't fair, so don't expect it to be. Accept that you've made mistakes in the past & turn them to life-long lessons. Stop beating yourself up over what you cannot change. The past is the past, you have the present, use it to change the future.
Secondly, have you ever thought that you're still alive for a reason? Discover that reason. It will you give you more insight about who you are. Confidence is not accidental, it is a resultant of something. That "something" may mean an achieved purpose.
Lastly, everyone needs a 'hope' to hold on to, that's why some people choose God cos it gives that hope they crave for. Don't give up cos you'll look back to laugh at this day.
Take care!

Hope is simply the best tonic for human existence. For instance, we hope to die and be judged one day despite the fact that we didn't know when and how it's gonna come, we hope to be successful despite not knowing the circumstances that might surrounds it. Failure ain't final bro...

We all make mistakes and we're definitely gonna suffer the consequences of our mistakes individually. Enjoy yours in good faith while hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. And if tomorrow ain't better, say it again the following day.
Needless to say, I'm joyfully enjoying the consequences of my mistakes too presently but I'm very optimistic and hopeful of a better tomorrow. Blame game, unnecessary folks comparison or Atheism cannot solve ur problem.

NOTE- GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE YOUR ASS UP BUT REMEMBER TO STAY LEGIT THOUGH

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by gigante: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Sahgs:
Please am new to nairaland and am interested in joining the whatsapp group@gigante and others hw can I PM

Send me a message on WhatsApp 08060991389
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by gigante: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Dannonye:

Send the link here

Check the original message, i added my number
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by kizyalex10(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.
I see my mates riding nice cars, living in their rented apartment, I cry.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I still ask 500 naira from my parents just to go out.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.
I am turning into an atheist because of my frustrations.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

I'M JUST A YOUNG, BROKE, MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED MAN.

I PRAY MY SOUL FINDS THE PEACE THAT IT DESPERATELY SEEKS.
cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

why wallow in self pity when u can learn a hand work nd keep urself busy during this period eh
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Young03(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Americanboy35:

God bless you bro
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by WriterX(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:

I sent you a mail sir

Boss abeg send me the mail here, Afehenry@gmail.com
That my mail get issues.

Seriously we are in the same boat but na GOD do am, I think I can actually connect with you, everything u were saying just got me like "I thought I was the only one" so abeg send me the mail here let's talk.
Don't for no reason lose hope boss.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by creepsyme(f): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Yes ma. Thanks for reaching out.
Do I send you a mail?
Yea.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by sammycashly: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
KingPipmarshall:

I understand how you feel because I have been through such thoughts before. We age mates.

At 19, I lost my mom, few months later I lost my friend. At 22 I got withdrawn from pharmacy school in the university.

I hated myself and didn't like the way things were going. I stopped believing in God and many things. I accepted my fate.

Here are the things I did that got me on a journey to achieving my goals.

1) I asked myself, what is my purpose ( I don't have the answer yet)
2) I found a hobby that got me engaged and active( forex trading). Learn a high income skill, you can get free courses on udemy.com
3) I started early morning workouts. 6am-6:30am( health is wealth)
4) I set goals( gave me a sense of something to aim for each month)
5) I cut away my friends, family and stopped watching TV( only your parents care about you)
6) I started reading ( after my withdrawal from. Pharmacy school, I had all the time in the world and I read somewhere that readers are leaders. I don't know if that is true)

Also you are 23 for Christ sake...no one expects you to have a car or a millionaire naira in your name. The time is on your side, you have 30, 40, 50 and many more years to celebrate on earth.

My step mom gave me this advice: " The foundation of a sky scraper goes deep into the ground, you don't know what plans God has for your life"

Face your challenges SQUARELY. Stop visiting nairaland, visit Quora.com instead.

I hope this helps
hey bro...hope you are good....pls I need your help on that udemy.com
I registered on the site also but I couldn't get free courses to start with....all the courses am coming across are telling me to pay...
Pls how can I get those free courses... Pls am waiting for your response
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Sarah20A(f): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Thanks for reaching out ma

Should I send you a mail?
(3102548117 first Bank)

your account name and your number
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Futurejoy(f): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Regex:

Do you know if I've overcome mine and want to share with him how I overcame mine?

Or if I want to direct him to the person who helped me overcome mine?

Stop acting on your emotions like it's your only resort. Try logic first.
You didn’t state that now. I was just scared for the poster and I thought you were depressed seeking for a depressed person ....it’s always fatal.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by OYENIYIJK: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Greensquard(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:

I regret my past daily. I think about it all the time but it does me no good. I have accepted my fate and moved on but like they say the evil that men do surely lives with them.
I'm suffering from the consequences of what I brought upon myself and pray life gets better for me.

Thank you for your advice.

Look youngman read everything I wrote carefully..let me tell u a story of a friend of mine who we schooled together back in uni in nija,he came from an average family got into cultism dropped out of school in 300level started yahoo and nothing big happened he became so broke,no one cared about him even his family abandoned him and he became a complete write off,his friends even started avoiding him and on somany occasions he walked all the way from town to karu in Abuja..i dnt know if u are familiar with Abj so imagine such distance u walk for hours cos u went to hustle in town and walking back home empty handed and weeping while walking,he even had to sell his last pot to all these ab.o.kis who buy metal scrap and junk for about 200naira just to feed and he was staying alone, rent don expire and to worsen the case he started hallucinating cos of the serious juju he did when we were in school then,the iyah that did the jazz for him started appearing to him when he decided to be born again..even i left him cos i got tired of him cos he became too agressive and confrontational when i tried to advice him...

He really suffered o but never gave up,today as im talking to u he is able to give tithe of 1million cash in church,has two big cars and is married with kids,owns properties in Abuja and doing very well..now let me tell u how he got his breakthrough,first u.must realise u have a problem and cant help urself without God so hold onto God and trash that atheism cos its the devil trying to worsen ur case..do u know the story of job in the bible at all?yet he was steadfast in his faith..u are just in ir 20s u never suffer like us or even Job so just relax.

Find urself a good church and fix urself,then find a hustle,trade or biz to do nomatter how little and be consistent..if my friend could walk such distance to town just to hustle for years then my brother u never even start o cos u still de relax chop mama food for house..so people saw his commitment both in church and Agis Abuja where he went to hustle and boom he helped someone buy a good land and thats how he blew overnight o..a church member relocated to the US and now sells properties there and my friend is his link in Abj and gets clienta to buy houses in America in dollars and gets his cut in millions,he even helped me when i bought a property in Abuja. And this is a story of just one of my friend...

Now let me gist u of another who was also a dropout in his 3rd year,he unfortunately has health issues sickle cell and he had different complications and his bones where affected for years he was bed ridden,no school,no job no money nothing,even if he wanted to hustle he couldnt cos he was not physically fit like u or my other friend who could walk long distances,the sick guy got so frustrated and suicidal and hated God and family and life,pushed everyone away from him and got addicted to cigarettes and drugs to help him with the physical pain of his deformed bones etc..

But gradually he picked up his faith in God got better after over a year and started walking like a new baby learning to walk all over again and then did online courses and Landed a small contract job with an international ngo and thats how he started growing o..as im talking to u,today he owns a hotel in Abuja and properties as well with a very nice car and life and would be married in a few days..so i hope u see the point here?NEVER give up..ur own no even near this two guys who are close friends of mine nobe say na story wey i hear,all these happened to my bossom friends in nija so i know..the devil will make u want to end ur life but dnt try it..

See do u know before a diamond and gold is made into a masterpiece of jewelry they pass through hot fire and hard processes but comeout as priced jewelry and treasure so its the same with life,u must pass through these inorder to value wealth and good life God will latter give u when it comes..and by then u would have learnt how to manage life and ur finances so u wont blow ur blessing on gambling so my brother u will be fine...

Stay strong life is NOT for the weak and faint of heart,so also is wealth o..but consistency and faith with a possitive attitude is the key..just try to find a hustle no matter how small even if na car wash or making shoes or palms my guy do am start somewhere and i bet u in a shortwhile u will be back here to write ur own story to encourage others..Goodluck and Godbless and keep u. And one thing u must know is do away with selfpity and thinking too much on ur mistakes,this life no be race o and nobe who start first de win o..somany people graduated and left their friends in abject poverty wishing to live the lives of their friends who have advanced ,but today some of those friends who advanced are either dead or the got stuck in a job of 80k or 100k while the one who was wishing to move as fast as his friend now is a boss with his own biz or outlived the other person so never look at another and wish to be in their shoes o..just polish ur own shoes and u dnt know those ur mates who have advanced and some even schooled abroad while u still dey house might endup coming to work for u in 5years time..

Do u know white men and people with doctorate degreea work for dangote?abi u never hear say Goodluck Jonathan no get shoes when him dey young ni?bros u still de flex make i just tell u so appreciate ur life and God has done for u..what do u want all these beggers on the streets who cant even walk but crawl on their bellies to beg to say?at least u are physically fit and can look up to a brighter future with love in it but people like that have even given up on ever finding love or dreaming of it let alone a good happy life yet them never kill themselves so my young brother stand gallant and thank God for ur own o..if u hear other people story u go go church give thanks to God cos let me tell u there is NOTHING that makes u better than them o yet God decided to show u mercy so be thankfull ok. Stay strong

4 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2020
BianoJay:

Bros, calm down. You're just 23, and you have a whole great life ahead of you.

Let me summarize my story, maybe it will encourage you: I wasted my youthful days pursuing a football career and at the end of the day it went south, but I braced myself at 26, wrote jamb, passed very well and got admission in a very good university. I graduated at 30+ plus, and with a 2.1. At this time all my mates were already getting married, buying cars and doing good, but I didn't let it weigh me down; at least I went back to school and did good.

5 solid years after graduation, I'm yet to get a job; you can imagine how old I am now, but I still believe, I still keep hope and faith alive, and I still keep my hands clean and believe that one day my story will change.

So, brace up, bro! At 23, you still have your life all in front of you. Just quit comparing, regretting and living in the past. You can't change the past, but you can make the future whatever you want it to be, so focus your energies on what you can change not what you can't.

Never stop believing!
Hi I can see you have more knowledge on sport. Please is it late at 22 to move to U.k to chase my football career? I want to sponsor myself to a better chances because our youths mostly don't get to leave the street over here.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2020
07019234567 my number.

Thanks ma.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2020
creepsyme:
Yea.

I have sent you a mail ma
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Shugavee:
done dear , everything would be fine ❤️

Thanks for reaching out ma. I appreciate very much.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Istand4justice: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.
I see my mates riding nice cars, living in their rented apartment, I cry.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I still ask 500 naira from my parents just to go out.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.
I am turning into an atheist because of my frustrations.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

I'M JUST A YOUNG, BROKE, MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED MAN.

I PRAY MY SOUL FINDS THE PEACE THAT IT DESPERATELY SEEKS.
cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

Your Mistakes Will end up being a propeller that forwards you to greatness.
I can tell you this no amount of motivational talk will help you if you don't help yourself

Steps you can take
1. Stop gambling. No matter the advicevyoure given if you dont stop it. You can't be helped. Any payment gateway you use shut it down. Even if it means you only going to withdraw money directly from the bank.
2. Own up to your mistake but before you do that pick a skill you like. See there is massive wealth transfer going on that you don't need certificate to buy into.
1 Affiliate Marketing.
2. Dropshipping
3. E-commerce in general
Learn more about them on YouTube.
You can start any or teach people how to do them on YouTube.
To replace a habit you must gain a new one. Let learning this skills be your habit.

Remember you've made mistakes and see this opportunities as your last chance channel Everything you have into it and keep it in mind that you'll still fail but you have it in you to persevere.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Ok
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Wentworthorg: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Re focus
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by jamze: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Man you're nothing but an ingrate who doesn't know what his problem is.
Imagine coming from a mid/average family where his mom still gives him N500 to go out, Where the parents still believes in u despite all ur wayward lives. Imagine having an elder blood brother who is doing well in his business/work but refuse to seek help from him nor learn one or two things from him. Imagine still eating 3complete square meals per day even during and after lockdown(that is to tell ur parents are perfectly ok).

If and only if you have common sense, u would've gone out to the street n see, that there are many people that wish to be on ur shoes and wants to come from such an understanding and caring family just like u said.

Imagine so many other things as written on ur post....all what nairalanders could do was to come share their own bad experiences.

Someone who has so many reasons to Thank God for, is here blabbing and complaining as if his condition is the worse on earth.

Man, you're nothing but an overpampered piece of shit, who needs Jesus Christ in life, n start learning to appreciate what u got.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by walkwithgod(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
First things first, Rest in peace uncle Phil.

IF we want to go far as a race or country we need to study the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and Iranians. They rise by lifting others up, here na to compare who house big pass, who dey drive Benz, who dey smoke pass, useless black man mentality. We should learn how to build businesses from scratch no matter how little, you'd be suprised how much you learn in a short time.

I read somewhere in Canada how Iranians are taking over the trucking industry. Do you know what they do ? When they get into Canada, they learn how to drive trucks, overtime they must have saved enough to buy a truck to rent out or lease depending on the arrangement. At some point, they invite their relatives over and it becomes a cycle, everyone becomes financially independent and skilled. It's what the igbos do aswell with thier apprenticeship model. Going to school is good, but the Nigerian economy does not support all of that for now. We are in a sabificate economy and there's a lot of money to make in this country if you have a particular skill set as the demand keeps soaring BUT there's a gap between the skilled professionals and unemployment. In the building and construction industry, we hire Togolese boys to come and do POP work ooooo, what happened to Nigerians ? Are we handicapped ?..what happened to someone opening an institute to train people with these skills ? This country is just so useless. People wan work but enabling environment and cost of learning.

In yankee, once you finish high school..you either decide to go to trade school (learn work) or uni...as you dey finish..u go dey engaged, no cap.
you will start earning...here you go see man of 30+ still dey stay with ein parents, no income, see finish sef na the baba wey top the list.

In this part of the world (AFRICA) I don't know why we are always in a competition to outdo or outlive each other. A young man shared stuff he's going through yet some idiots are in a competition of 'who suffer pass'.

We are in a 3rd world country where poverty remains a very cancerous disease. I'm in my 20's aswell but it's not easy out there.

The 30 - 40's bro need to point us in the right direction so we don't end up making foolish mistakes in the name of going through the 'learning curve'.

I share similar story with you OP, lost my job in March due to covid19 and I'm a bit depressed. Thinking of relocating to another state to hustle and meet like minds.

We need to come together and form a support group cause as it is now, the government, parents, friends, can't help. We need to take the bull by the horn.

Please if you have a high income skill (handwork) that can fetch income daily, I want to learn by all means...Welding & Fabrication...Tiling...Carpentry...HVAC...Auto Tech..Solar...CCTV... I'm tired of applying for non existent office jobs. I need a skill, I need a skill, I need a skill, I need a skill (kindly reach out to me via dm). I wanted to learn HVAC engineering, they gave me a cost of 200k..where I wan get that kind money ? I be armed robber.

There are a lot of us that want to engage in something meaningful (trade or skill) but no income or someone to put us through. If a kind nairalander can teach or guide some of us and we replicate, the level of poverty and depression will greatly reduce in this country.

THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY AND DEPRESSION, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.

Please if there's anyone with the above skills, please reach out to me via signature, we need to help each other. One step at a time, we can overcome poverty, depression and unemployment all at once.

Please if there's anyone with the above skills, please reach out to me via signature, we need to help each other. One step at a time, we can overcome poverty, depression and unemployment all at once.

THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY AND DEPRESSION, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by spayor(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
gigante:

Hit me up
08060446633...this is my whatsap number...I don't have much knowledge bout other stuffs here
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Dohyn3(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
MichaelBlake40:

Since you are a writer, you could write for Opera News or even write novels and put them up for sale on Okada books

Thanks. Would definitely check them out.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Rushna27(f): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
calm down bro... bet9ja is a killer. I ave a little bro who bet9ja showed him the way out of Uniben. presently he is not even in the house, no one knows his whereabout. I still wonder y pple kill themselves over this bet matter but as it is now bro, be grateful first that u ave a second chance to finish ur studies cos not every family will tolerate that. don't see ursef as bin broke cos u are still a student and u are d responsibility of ur parents. the only thing u can do extra is to equip ursef with hand work. get busy to keep ur mind focus and be determined to be a better person so as not to dash d hopes of ur parents for giving u a second chance.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
My matter pass your own
The day i wanted to commit suicide but couldn't... I started commending people that did....such bravery

I see myself as useless.. Moreover I'm the first born.. Many responsibilities .. No clothes.. Just two jeans..

School ma na useless course.. With frustrating lecturers ontop

Just find something that gives you small joy.. For me na trolling
Hold on.. As far as we de breathe life go better one day

Nigeria no get head

Stop trolling though.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by themaestro08(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
I am literally in the same shoe as you - same age, similar predicament. Yours is even a bit pretty than mine : supportive mum, an affluent elder bro, currently in uni. These are feats I can only dream of. So you see, its not all that bad, though I perfectly understand your legitimate concerns one thing I will tell you is you are not alone.

However, I suggest you look for a job(however little the pay is give it a try, at least it will keep you busy and you will have something at the end of the day, you might even make one or two friends ya know). Get a girlfriend, i know this sounds counterproductive but man I know what I am saying, the love, affection, bond you will share is good for your wellbeing and who knows it might lead to opportunities, ya never can tell. And lastly stick to hope, happy days are ahead, I feel it, this hardship won't last, it's a phase we are passing through, it will pass some day, I assre you.

I dedicate the song "you'll never walk alone" to myself, you and struggling youth out there

"When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of a storm
There is golden sky
And the sweet song of lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on , walk on
With hope , in your heart
And you will never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope, in your heart
And you will never walk alone
You'll never walk alone"

*cheers and whistles " You ain't alone man!
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Does forex pay well? Fresh graduate looking for something to be earning while we search for that job

Yes if you have the right education and work ethic

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Snake In My Roof / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.