Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (61403 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by AJCs(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP, negative thoughts about how terrible your past was would keep coming but don't ever succumb to them...........as being rightly said that you are now a prodigal son, so you should see yourself and pick up your pieces and start life again cos it is never later not to talk of never too late! Most importantly, come closer to God as you were closer to gambling, then you would see the difference!

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Lightman300(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Your good years are ahead of you. However, going forward, flow with the right flocks. Not folks that will return you to risky lifestyles.
Your decision to return to school was a great one.
In addition to your schooling, learn a skill such as tiling, painting, etc.
If you can drive, register with Uber when it resumes office.This will keep money in your pocket.
Above all, God is.Dont let situations of life rob you of God's roles in your own life.
You're a blessed man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Dohyn3(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
VanTee20:
Gambling is fairly easy to stop. Just go to the bet shop one day without cash and start to predict games. Calculate the losses you would have incurred if you had gone with money. Do this multiple times and that should be enough to open your eyes. Do you really think you can get rich playing virtual games? Money flows in the direction of value that you provide. What value do you provide by playing virtual games? You are merely placing your happiness, your hopes in the hands of some 2D characters moving around on the screen. Characters that have been programmed to make the company gain more and to make the bettors lose their money.
God is not your problem, bro. You are your own problem. Learn to take responsibility for your actions. It is true that you can't change the past, so you must not let it weigh you down. Reminisce on your past solely for the lessons you have to learn, not to regret. At 23, you are still in the morning stage of your life.
As for being an undergraduate at your age, I don't see anything wrong in it. Are you the oldest in your department? I'm sure you are not. Even if you are, what does it matter? What if you see your age as an advantage? Unlike most of your teenage colleagues, you have experienced more in life. It would be easy for you to understand that school life is beyond academics. Getting a side hustle, cultivating valuable relationships and networks, discovering your talents and using them appropriately, learning in demand skills, all these things are just as important as studying your courses while you are in school.
Your mates that you are comparing yourself to are completely different people with different life journeys. Live your life, bro. It's not by who left school first or who served first or who started living large first. The future is pregnant, you don't know where God or life is taking you.
If you have a flair for writing articles or stories, I can connect you to people who will give you writing jobs steadily. If you are dedicated, you will make enough to get little things for yourself. If you could this post with your phone, then you can do writing jobs on your phone. Send me a DM if you are interested.

Hello sir,

I know this post wasn't directed at me but I'm also a student and a writer. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to make added incentives for myself during this lockdown with my passion.

Thanks
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Temmytea70(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guys, calm down.its not a competition. The Op just vented.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Goalnaldo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brother you think you have seen depression?
Check my thread and see https://www.nairaland.com/5481769/did-offend-life#83284852.
Please try and talk to matured people about your situation, you may find solace from their advise. I remember when I was feeling depressed and suicidal few years ago, I talked to a lot of people about it, their advise and prayers went a long way. I'll be 28 tomorrow and I still stay with my parents. The insults from my mom and younger sister nor be here. It's not my fault that I can't get a job. Please stay strong and prove doubters wrong. You still have good years ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by kiddkash(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
My story is quite a sad and long one.
I wish I could write it all out. My life has been a terrible mess.
Where did it go wrong for me, I have no idea.

I am writing with so much emotion, my heart is full and heavy.
Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.
My life all started to go in the negative direction when I gained admission at age 16.
A 16 years old boy in the university, so much freedom and exposure.
I messed up my life, I became addicted to bet9ja virtual gambling I lost focus, Gambling killed me, I started failing exams, at the end I dropped out without my parents Knowing, but the truth came out when I was supposed to graduate, I could not hide it anymore. I told them the truth, my parents forgave me like the prodigal son.

They still believed in me especially my mom, she keeps reminding me of how intelligent I used to be.

Well I'm not here to talk about my past life but here to talk about how it is still affecting me today.

Ever since I started university all over again, I have been miserable and frustrated. Nothing has been working in my favour. I'm currently now in 200level hoping to graduate before 25.
All my mates I started with have done their NYSC.

I'm still stuck in the same stage.
I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I'm young, broke and depressed. I get irritated over little things. I feel disgust at how I uselessed my youthful life. How gambling destroyed me.

By the grace of whichever god exists, I am no longer addicted to gambling. I have quit the addiction for almost a year now but nothing changed, I still feel miserable. I hate having people around me even my family members including my mom.

I have no true friends. Nobody checks on me, nobody calls me.

At this age, I can't boast of having 500 naira in my account.
I'm broke and miserable.

I have started hating God and question my belief in God. I hate Sunday's. I hate hearing about God, I don't blame God for my troubles but I'm angry at the fact that despite my parents being dedicated Christians, things are not working well in my family.
My elder ones are graduates, but no solid job yet.

Only my eldest brother who is doing quite well now and I thank God for his life but we don't talk. I can't remember the last time I called him on phone. They don't hate me, I hate myself.
I have disappointed them a lot.

I just lost the last #1000 I had in my life today and I cried. The money fell out my pocket when I went to get something.

At 23 years, I have no idea what I will do with my future.
I still live with my parents and I have never rented an apartment of my own even in school.

What is wrong with me, why am I miserable?

I have no good clothes. My clothes are all worn out.
I have nothing doing, i live off my parents.

Since schools were shut down, I have been at home doing nothing.
Completely broke, damaged and miserable.

Can my life be any better. What do I do. I am depressed.
I keep asking myself these questions but there
Seem to be no answer.

what you should try to know is after education(university), then what next.
if you can't really see yourself doing that,

then take the bold step to drop out and learn a trade or do a professional course and get certificate
if you follow a business part, you could own your own mega restaurant, boutique, become a Dj, record or movie producer.
don't give up
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Chatbot1234: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Man stay strong, we're all tryna figure out life.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by kiddkash(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.
I see my mates riding nice cars, living in their rented apartment, I cry.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I still ask 500 naira from my parents just to go out.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.
I am turning into an atheist because of my frustrations.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

I'M JUST A YOUNG, BROKE, MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED MAN.

I PRAY MY SOUL FINDS THE PEACE THAT IT DESPERATELY SEEKS.
cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

everyone moves at their own pace.
life is not a race.
everyone will not be rich together
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by hustla(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:
cry
I know the sins of my past are catching up with me. Karma is hitting me from all directions.
I see my mates riding nice cars, living in their rented apartment, I cry.

Most of my classmates I finished secondary school with are now responsible graduates and here I am, stuck in 200level.

I see them in the street and I hide myself in shame and disgrace because I can't answer the catching up questions.

I still ask 500 naira from my parents just to go out.

I stayed through out the month of June without earning even one thousand naira by myself.

Sometimes I curse the day I was born and why I came through a mid level family and not a rich family.

God has abandoned me. I can't remember the last time I prayed. Not that I even care now.
I am turning into an atheist because of my frustrations.

Sometimes I think why not just die and end it all, I mean we are all going to die one day so what is the point, but then I think of my family and the shame it will bring upon them and at the same time I think what if I die and heaven and hell is real. It's funny how the thought of hell keeps me going and trying to do good with my life when I don't really believe in God anymore.

Safe to say, my suicidal tendencies are very low to non existent but I hope I have the courage to keep pushing. I hope one day, I just don't loose it completely.

Even my phone I am using to type this has a damaged screen which I'm half managing but it is what it is, I have no funds to fix it and no relative to help.

I mean I'm just here watching the days go by, taking evening walks around the neighborhood and thinking how my life would have been if I didn't mess it up or did all these happen to me so I can be a testimony to others if life decides to smile on me?
I have no idea.

I'M JUST A YOUNG, BROKE, MISERABLE AND DEPRESSED MAN.

I PRAY MY SOUL FINDS THE PEACE THAT IT DESPERATELY SEEKS.
cry

I just wanted to table my emotions here and vent out all the frustrations in my head because I have no one to talk deep with me. I hope to find little relief and seek solace in the peace of others.

Lol I wish I was 23 all over again

Put that anger and effort into graduating with good grades.

Do not look at your friends or run away when you see them, comparison is a thief of joy and those you see forming as if they have got it sorted out, na lie ooooooo

Life na like Instagram, no one go show you where e dey bite am or as e dey suffer

I suggest you learn new skills on Udemy, develop yourself and you'll start earning.. Pick up excel and software Dev skills if you can

You have plenty of living ahead of you..slow down and allow yourself

5 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Ogbonnaa(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
ndi advice
people that have not given themselves advice are giving another person advice. wonders they say shall never end.
Abeg make una shift one place
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Lighthammer(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
If i tell u my own story u go shiver....av attempted suicide twice and it failed...thats when i know i have a purpose in life....have the mind of a student and learn from life....greater things lies ahead of you bro.....this world is like a battlefield with landmines,ieds and booby trap...u nee to be wise,strong and resilient to survive it...don't give up bro.......please don't

4 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by FLYFIRE(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
@OP, it is NEVER too late. Your recovery began when you began to see your shortcomings & all you have put your loved ones through. Go to (get.) & get some help. I understand what you & your parents are going through; but please NEVER run from God. Please visit get.. God speed
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Hahjascho(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
SegFault:

How does masturbation concern the post?
He understands what he's saying. It may be strange to you.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Ade3131: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
annayawchee:
If only you know there are people who walked with burden more heavier than yours, you will fall down and thank God.....

You goofed your first admission ba??

Still got another and you have parents who are willing to spend on you...

Put yourself in the shoes of smarter kids who had no one to pay their tuition ..

Be grateful!!!

@YoungandDepressed,

This guy here just told you my story in a very very abridged way.

I thank God for you bro...You still have parents who got your back. Some people are going through similar situation you're passing through all alone as orphans. Imagine your life without Mom and Dad.

My strong advise for you is to leverage on having both parents alive and hearty to learn a trade bcuz I can't see you handling the true realities of the Nigerian labour market after graduating from the University. Your parents will still feed you and help you with commuting fares to your place of work until you start making money for yourself.

It's still very good that you're 23 before asking all these questions. Some will not realize until they're 35. Congratulations to you bro. Am happy you're discovering yourself at almost the right age

5 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by soprano2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ur trouble started from d day u decide to put God aside u. U despise God of is love and care in ur life, unless u Embraced forgiveness and took him as ur Lord and saviour u shall be saved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Estellie: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Where do you live? What happened to menial jobs? Thing is you can't just sit down and rely on your parents or anyone for money as small as 500

Listen up bro, go out there and do something for yourself, work!!! As a security, as a cleaner, as a sales person, you name it!! Just work!!! Leave your house and earn something. Even if it the pay ain't much, just do it.

The whole depression thing aint gonna do you no good, snap out of it and put up a fight...

Life's not fair. I'm getting used to it, you should too

It's a good thing you brought this here buh you still pity yourself and hope for a miracle, that's the problem.. Nothing is gonna change until you change it, if you don't get up and do something for yourself, no matter how small, shit will just keep getting worse in your face...

I told myself these harsh words when I was down and I'm so thankful now....

All I'm saying is, SNAP OUT OF IT !!!!

2 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by frozen70(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.
My life all started to go in the negative direction when I gained admission at age 16.
I messed up my life, I became addicted to bet9ja virtual gambling I lost focus, Gambling killed me, I started failing exams, at the end I dropped out without my parents Knowing, but the truth came out when I was supposed to graduate, I could not hide it anymore. I told them the truth, my parents forgave me like the prodigal son.

They still believed in me especially my mom, she keeps reminding me of how intelligent I used to be.

Well I'm not here to talk about my past life but here to talk about how it is still affecting me today.

Ever since I started university all over again, I have been miserable and frustrated. Nothing has been working in my favour. I'm currently now in 200level hoping to graduate before 25.

I have no idea what I am doing with my life. I'm young, broke and depressed. I get irritated over little things. I feel disgust at how I uselessed my youthful life. How gambling destroyed me.

By the grace of whichever god exists, I am no longer addicted to gambling. I have quit the addiction for almost a year now but nothing changed, I still feel miserable. I hate having people around me even my family members including my mom.

I'm broke and miserable.

I have started hating God and question my belief in God. I hate Sunday's. I hate hearing about God, I don't blame God for my troubles but I'm angry at the fact that despite my parents being dedicated Christians, things are not working well in my family.

Only my eldest brother who is doing quite well now and I thank God for his life but we don't talk. I can't remember the last time I called him on phone. They don't hate me, I hate myself.

I just lost the last #1000 I had in my life today and I cried. The money fell out my pocket when I went to get something.

I still live with my parents and I have never rented an apartment of my own even in school.

Seem to be no answer.

you know y

You don't have to lose hope because the journey is still far and the earlier you get set for the journey the quicker you will get there

Buckle up and be yourself

You are still in track, just make up your mind to be happy

Go close to your mum to give you words of encouragement

Go close to hid he wants to know that he us your supreme God

Get a Bible and read from chapter to chapter, yes I mean it

Your situation is very simple because you are the one attacking yourself

You will be fine if you stop fighting yourself

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Jesusjudy: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
chai if l can turn back hands of time and be single like you op again.Life is unfair and like someone said not balanced but then we don't wi by staying on the ground and self-loathe.Keep breathing op slowly things will be fine.May God strengthen you.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by acesoul(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hey bro..many people have gone through same experience and their story changed. You are lucky you have your parent who still believe I you
...this is what you should do:

1. Forgive yourself of the past life
2. be greatful
3.find something passionate to do
4. Set your goals.
5. Seek and find God.. Only him can give you the true peace you seek

3 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Gabriel99: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dear brother, your case isn't peculiar to you alone, but the action you'll take now, will change everything.

1. Stop blaming anybody not even yourself. Excuses are dangerous for healthy reasoning and it'll always prevent you from taking action.

2. Ask yourself what am I born to do? What service was I created to provide? This is a question of purpose, and it's only when you know this that you can start working your life in that path.

3. Your mistakes of yesterday are no longer relevant today. Make the best use of today by choosing to be happy.

4. Nothing happens by chance, stop comparing yourself with others. Take action steps that will help you everyday, listen to something positive, read something nice.

5. Inasmuch as you don't want anything to do with God now, you still need Him to help sort you out, go to him in prayer, tell him your fears and I can assure you that you'll come out of this experience a better man with a clear vision of what you want to do with your life.

6. It's not too late for you at all, there are many of your mates today who will be seating for the forthcoming waec exam, some have graduated but no work, some don't even have a roof under their head, others don't even have parents to forgive them and guide them back, so be very grateful for your second chance and make the best use of it.

7. Study the Bible it carries your answers and you'll be just fine.

This is a phase and this too will pass. Tell yourself I'll make it. Listen to a nice motivational speaker or a good preacher of the word of God, e.g Dr. Pst, Paul Enenche, Apostle Joshua Selman, Joel Osteen, Steve Harvey and a host of others.

The faithful God strengthen you and help you mightily.

3 Likes

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
You're depressed because you're broke. I'm always depressed when I'm broke too, but once I hear the sound of alert ringing like church bell, the depression magically disappears.

It's the tough times that shape who we become. It's a phase which many of us have passed through and survived, so chin up.
Last last you go dey alright

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Goldencheese(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
To all those who have tried reaching out to him to encourage him, you guys are the MVP.

OP, just calm yourself and remind yourself that your race is against yourself and not others.

I very much love your comment.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by kiddkash(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
We are born into depression, poverty, pain,agony&plight
Just don't make the attempt of committing suicide cause all am seeing here is depression which may later lead to anything
Please bro don't try anything stupid or funny
All this you wrote are just new born baby problem near mine if I tell you mine you'll think otherwise
Bro just keep praying hopefully God will answer you one day
I know real depression.
I know how I came out of it, without family, friends and away in a far away country
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by obowunmi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
You are a baby. Take it one day at a time. No one's life is perfect.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by pansophist(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Last last, you go de alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by leonard509(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.

I'm broke and miserable.

Seem to be no answer.

if you were to live for 100 years, you'd see that by now you've not lived up-to 1/4 of that time. Hit me up on whatsapp 08092651191
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by kollinz1234(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.

I'm broke and miserable.

Seem to be no answer.

Guyyyy like seriously??
U disappoint. I will insult you because u are a disgrace to your mothers trust and has affirmed your brothers negative thinking of u which I expect to motivate you.
Did I just hear u say u are broke and since schools were suspended, u have been doing nothing?? U are nothing but a lazy cow always sitting on your bed like a bag of grain.
Do u know how many secondary school students are home that you can be teaching private lessons?? U dare insult God when u are not using the countless opportunities he has offered u. Why not make an announcement in the church to start teaching private lessons?? Why didn't u seize the opportunity of selling face masks when the Corona issue started becoming prevalent?
U ARE YOUR PROBLEM AND IF U CONTINUE FAILING TO USE YOUR HEAD, MARK MY WORD, U WILL LEAVE IN PENURY TILL U DIE. RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Bayoursphere: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is good you have come with all sincerity to vent your frustration. However, I will admonish you don't dwell on it. You used the word "miserable" like five to six times, it is high time you changed that. Stop complaining and start doing. The more you complain, the more worst you see your life to be. What you need now is a re-think. Focus less on the negative things around, and focus more on God. Nobody or any advice here can help you except God. You need God. It is for your own good. They were people in a more precarious situation than you are who got extricated by dint of prayer and hard work. Yours shouldn't be an exception. You can still commit the rest of your life to God and watch Him order your steps.

While this is going on, there are small gigs you can do with your phone that can fetch you money. Like SME airtime and data sales, simple logo design and graphic design.

I offer to help you start with anyone.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by bjprodint(f): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
i was a school drop out,now i am a graduate with N C.E. certificate i studied primary education/mathematics
i didnt give up,i faced worst shame.you shouldnt too.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Christmasdon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
You got your solution the very first day you realised all your mistakes okay. bro you have your freedom healthy and argility right., now think of those who did little or nothing and they are in maximum prisons across the globe. you never see anything you dey shout. abeg your life and freedom is your hope. pray to Jesus christ in the blessed sacrament. the first thing.he knows your predicament i don't want to sound that am preaching. watch a Jesus Christ PASSION film and look how Jesus suffered on the cross for me and you. Thankfully, you came to your senses. nothing spoil yet. read the life of this saint. st.augustine.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by bigcee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Just find something that gives you small joy.. "For me na trolling"
Really? grin grin grin

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by rhynoemmie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Life is bitter.

I am a 23 years old guy.

I'm broke and miserable.

Seem to be no answer.

dude if you're going through hell, keep going cos you can't stop in hell..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Snake In My Roof / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.