Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77272 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by made4naijamusic: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by shamsin6300(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Since he fails to kneel down y can't she volunteer to do that,,,,,,,,,,,, she is acting as if she is the one that gave birth to him. #spit

429 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Made4naijaoeo: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Correct edo nigga. The girl never ready to marry. E be like road work never tire her.

See the white lady in the other thread, She accepted the ring (the guy didn't kneel o) and she was happy. This road worker want to make life miserable for the young man.

Forming am I not important? grin grin grin grin grin

533 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

42 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense

25 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
See your life undecided undecided the white lady that accepted ring from that guy did she die? Since the guy did not kneel.

518 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by made4naijamusic: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

See your life undecided undecided the white lady that accepted ring from that guy did she die? Since the guy did not kneel.
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.

45 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.

553 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.
hes the looser,good riddance

16 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
[img][/img]
Zzor:
You wish undecided except he's not a real nigga.
Walking away shows she has anger issues.
She could accept the ring and settle her grievances with the guy in private.
She no love the boy, girl Wey love boy no dey do Shakara for ring so it's good riddance to her.

511 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by paulolee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
unserious people, the lady never ready and the guy self na joke..
i know it cant happen in my country because my country is too hard for a hustler to start a family and also the guys are scared of commitment because we dnt just trust our girls while the girls are waiting badly to get proposed to..
if na naija girl vex walk out because the gee no kneel down, it simply means that she gat a sure bigger and better fish somewhere that have already proposed..

45 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nuelsam: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake

639 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
"vagina people"

506 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by neurowale001(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
WE BUY, WE SELL, GOOD CARS � �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Virtuouslife: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Slawormir: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I was wondering who is this real niggarrr not kneeling down unlike every other Pussy asss niggarrr when proposing
Then boom......I heard them call the real niggarrrs name "oduwa"( which means the guy is a bini)

Damnnnnn.....

Now am like wow....Am proud to be a Bini son and a real niggarrr

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Digitalstarlite: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na God go punish d girl and d kneeling down inventor

Who marriage help...na woman e dey favour not men....

It shows dat in future dat d girl will not be submissive to him...

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sanemind7: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by geedot: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
What some men gain in public proposals is what I don't ever want to understand.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lumig: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
undecided I hope the guy is reading this, if I hear or perceive that you call the girl for conciliation you will be the greatest disgrace to menfolks.
It's time for men to wake up and stop being puppets in the hands of these manipulative beings

305 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Andrew13: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jchioma: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some people are so daft sha. Is there a law that says a man or woman must go on the knee before their proposals will be accepted?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Must be SCRIPTED!!!

If not, the girl never ready to marry niyen oh

See the way she was looking left and right at OTHERS, seeming to love the attention more than the actual ring itself. She cared about being embarrassed than getting married. She ain't readybto be a wife biko

The guy nailed it on all fronts. Kneeling down means nothing. She claimed it meant she wasn't worth it. Like WTF? You dated him for 5 years and you never knew his mind about how special you are to him until he refuses to kneel ON THE DAY HE PROPOSED. Lmaooooo!!!

See the other men in the background yelling 'kneel down,what's what doing at all is worth doing well.... Bla bla blaaaaa'. Those ones are destiny killers.

Kunle ko...dobale ni...she be dorathy the milk seller or what?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Elvis2kay: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Westernized babe..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by deepwater(f): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol
Ubunja would like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Truth Or Dare Party / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.