Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77458 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by NORSIYK(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why will he kneel down? Is she doing him a favor by marrying him or the other way round

15 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by FunFact: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
She can go f^ck right off. That practice is too archaic and useless to be essential in todays time. If she didn’t accept the proposal for specifically that reason then she never loved him in the first place and it would be better if they never got married.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by flokii: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Feminists want equality na.. so no more kneeling down grin

Accept the damn proposal or go fvck yourselves. I'm loving this

34 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dayoebe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shiloh is waiting for her

14 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by abbey621(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good riddance to rubbish....Trust 9ja girls, na dem go dey disturb the guy sef make e marry them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eleribu Omo
Aiye tí dàrú now

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Theboy21: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
That guy is a real nigga... After all marriage is slavery to the man and favourable to the woman, mek she continue dey form, always feeling entitled...Damn

16 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by shadrach77: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jubrilELsudan: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
THIS MAN DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR HIM IN DODGING THIS ABUSIVE BULLET.

IMAGINE MARRYING SUCH A HORRIBLE WOMAN AS A WIFE.

NIGERIAN WOMAN ARE JUST CURSED IN ABUSIVE CHARACTER.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dande55: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
A queen that knows what she wants

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Mac12(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
She's VERY STUPID!!!

People like way no even get engagement ring nko? Not even the "will you marry me" question....

I want to see your people and boom! We don marry. Lol

33 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sylve11: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
@ op, I just wasted my data.... sad cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by wellmax(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
The girl is stupid

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Pacifist345(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
mtchew. iranu
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lawalemi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Buho(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Imagine a long term relationship ending just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by YorubaLord: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Correct Nigga! cool

To hell with her and her evening newspaper pvssy joor! angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DisLifeSha: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
She has an asset which is her big ass. She wants him to kneel for it grin
Brandonx:

See your life undecided undecided the white lady that accepted ring from that guy did she die? Since the guy did not kneel.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Collins4u1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
If I kneel down pray to Supreme God, I kneel down too ask you to marry me. Like seriously.

Just pray I don't waybill the ring through Nipost and you go collect it and wear ur Self

grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Equality, this sounds like equality to me, women should kneel down and accept proposals after all men and women are equal! Gone are those useless days, Equality for all!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by lograr(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.
shocked
Ékpén

4 Likes 2 Shares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Staged for viral video

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Olawalelead(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na mumu she be grin
In this era of husband scarcity, I pity her ..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by geezynoni: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
They acted this Shit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by richie240: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by val4sure(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Guy, you get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel

Guy, forget kneeling, standing, jumping or crawling... That lady never ready to marry that guy! He is just one of several options she's been considering.

You are telling me if she was truly of age, and the guy has the appearance of Will Smith with the bank account of Ned Nwoko, that she would reject him solely for not kneeling??! Story!!! grin grin grin

Her knees would have peeled from kneeling and praying that God touches his heart to propose whether standing or walking past her. tongue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigerians can be funny.a rich guy proposes to his girl without kneeling down the white girl accepted.now this poor guy wants to do same and he was out rightly rejected.if na dangotee son propose to this street girl she wont have the balls to reject infact na the girl for propose kneeling down somersault turning upside down begging this life nor balance at all.guys huzzle o make one cheap girl nor give u public disgrace o

20 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chirowman(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
me i don't even have any time for this rubbish proposals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.