Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND (7320 Views)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. / Top 5 Best Photo Editor Apps For Android Phones (download Links) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys...

3 Likes

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Mustiboy(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Hello guys...
shocked
This is dope

1 Like

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Veiniously: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
I just downloaded the app check what I did

1 Like

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Veiniously: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
A

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2020
Scary scary

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Veiniously:
nice, you'd get better result if you keep editing
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Assurance05(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
What is the name of the app use and can it work on iOS phone
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by devilmaycry: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
nice, you'd get better result if you keep editing
have been using snap seed double exposure to create clones and stuffs way back ...

now i'm into vid edit ...chroma key

And its been great...wish I can share sum of my Vids(run like flash..levitate and control objects )

Being creative is fun btw
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Mizik(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Nice thread smiley
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Before

After(over 30 processes)

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys, it's been a while

Edited a random picture from Twitter

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by khingTony(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:

Which app did you use in doing this?
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Hey guys in this thread, I will be posting pictures which I edited with Google SnapSeed using mainly double exposure and few other effects like text, tuning e.t.c I will try my possible best to also keep the thread updated.

Please follow me on
Twitter @mtmh_o
Instagram @martins.meshach
And subscribe to my YouTube channel (through link in signature).
Thank you very much & enjoy

Tutorial on double exposure(click on the moniker for pictorial illustrations). Same idea applies to text, after making the text, use brush to erase the unneeded area. I will try my best to find time to make a video about it(there are lot of videos on YouTube tho but I didn't watch any lol, I just followed the tutorial below), am not really good with typing explanatory posts. Hope this helps for the main time tho
each time I click on the Nick icon it keep telling me can't load content
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Veiniously:
what is the name of the app
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Veiniously: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Classickj:
what is the name of the app
Snapseed
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Veiniously:
Snapseed
can you teach me how to do it
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Veiniously:
Snapseed
teach me now
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Twitter random

1 Like

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Twitter random
each time I click on the Nick icon it keep telling me can't load content on snapseed
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Degrezhaa: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Did u still use snapseed to edit this one also?
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Thazard(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Thumbnail for new rap video cheesy

Is that zealot b19?
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Degrezhaa:

Did u still use snapseed to edit this one also?
yes
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Classickj:
each time I click on the Nick icon it keep telling me can't load content on snapseed
clear app data and try again
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
clear app data and try again
still the same

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Classickj:
still the same
check YouTube for tutorials...
Or check the 1st page of this thread
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your new wallpaper smiley

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Classickj(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Your new wallpaper smiley
give me your YouTube link
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
#aBetterNigeria

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Johninko(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Hello guys...
how did you do this
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Johninko:

how did you do this
placed the camera on a tripod stand on the floor then took different shots with timer on the different activities, without changing the camera position
Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by Lencer: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Hi, I'm currently editing photos and creating peresets. There is one good source at https://sleeklens.com/free-lightroom-presets/ where you can find out all this. By the way, you can make good money on this if you really like it. You can also learn how to edit and manipulate photos using Photoshop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEST PHOTO EDIT YOU'D FIND ON NAIRALAND by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Haaa... It's been a while sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Carl Care And Callus Miller PH And The Infinix Zero 3 / Nokia Sl3 Unlock Code By Brute Force - Fast Sl3 Unlocking Only For Professionals / How To Register For Glo Backup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.