Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (83652 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by pTomz(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Lalaaa it’s time
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Matheusmartin: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Sheuns(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2020
The snake wasn’t after you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by nosagold(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
TAMUSIC:
Good morning Nairalanders, I’m posting the picture of this snake I killed last night so anyone who knows the name can say it.

I never knew the creepy thing was above my head. I stood beneath it (for about 5 minutes) as it kept observing me.

I normally pump water at night. So at 10:47pm, I came outside to lock the tank. After locking the tank, I saw my brother coming out to get water. (he too was standing beneath it without knowing), I left for my room but I didn’t really know what brought me out again, maybe I felt like talking to him some more. As I came out, I saw the snake hanging close to my roof, at the top of where I was standing before. Then, I told my brother to move away quickly before we killed it. I know Lala probably won’t be happy that I killed it!

It was God who preserved you. Consider God's call upon your life, He wants you to fulfill it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Lamasta(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Lala's thread I can see him at the scene of the incident grin
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by BankyGee(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
VickyRotex:
Nairaland Snake experts (NSE) over to you cool

OP, please tell me you're not planning to eat it undecided
Nigerians eat everything Vickie, no need to ask grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by bagirajoseph(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
This small snake that u can hold it with hand, you come smash it like u dey pounded yam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by superability(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
OP.

you are dangerous than the snake.

the snake could have killed you and your brother.. the snake was just chilling..

like Nute Commander said...

The most dangerous alien on Earth is Human being.

YOU ARE A MURDERER AND YOU NEED TO BE CHARGED TO COURT.

ASSASSINATOR

It is finished
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by FunFact: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2020
The snake saw you and was scared, you too saw the snake and was scared, the snake has no consciousness and has the instinct to attack u if u try to attack it, but you on the other hand has consciousness and can choose not to attack if u don’t want to,the snake knowing fully well u were going to attack it still controled it’s instinct to attack you, but u the human couldn’t control yours. Black Man Sha, always being primitive since the beginning of primitiveness.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Peacefuluz(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2020
shocked
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
God really cursed snakes in Genesis shaaa.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Lurkin(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by AmazingELixir: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Bkayyy: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2020
You are a very wicked man, the snake was above your head, saw you first and decided not to harm you but how did you repay the snake? You killed him
You are the definition of a backstabber, I pity anybody that trusts you in business
This is why I don't trust human beings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Killing is legal in Niggarea the zoo. You can't even rescue this small untrained snake. All the Niggareans are killers/terrorists.

Niggareans kill everything and that makes killing legal in Niggarea, no love, no mercy, no wisdom, no understanding, no trust; yet, they are praying to make heavens and paradise.

In Biafra Nation, if you kill any creature you will be jail for some years, next time living creatures will not be killed unjustly by Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Minsk24: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2020
NSE over to you guys
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by hopexter(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2020
The snake would have harmed you long ago if it wanted to, it's a lost and scared baby python. Snakes life in Nigeria is so pitiful undecided
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerians need to get over this mentality that snake are dangerous.
1. Not all snakes are poisonous!
2. Snakes do their best to run away from humans. All animals actually.
3. Not all snakes are out to harm you!
We need to get over this garden of eden mentality we carry around!

You stood there for 5 mins, do you think it didn't have enough time to harm you if it wanted to?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by oluwakayode25(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
I killed this same exact snake some years ago...
I didn't get the name too..
Very long with pale camouflage colour

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by AmazingELixir: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
TAMUSIC:
Good morning Nairalanders, I’m posting the picture of this snake I killed last night so anyone who knows the name can say it.

I never knew the creepy thing was above my head. I stood beneath it (for about 5 minutes) as it kept observing me.

I normally pump water at night. So at 10:47pm, I came outside to lock the tank. After locking the tank, I saw my brother coming out to get water. (he too was standing beneath it without knowing), I left for my room but I didn’t really know what brought me out again, maybe I felt like talking to him some more. As I came out, I saw the snake hanging close to my roof, at the top of where I was standing before. Then, I told my brother to move away quickly before we killed it. I know Lala probably won’t be happy that I killed it!

grin

Op I can see you are not a snake eater....the way you smashed the poor creature shows it is not headed for the cooking pot.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Kharol1234: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
OP.

the snake could have killed you and your brother.. the snake was just chilling..

ASSASSINATOR
Pele
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2020
TAMUSIC:

it didn't strike you when it had the chance to all to show the snake is harmless.
you should be arrested
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by seunmohmoh(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
OP.

ASSASSINATOR

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by EXLOVER(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
all die na die, whether from snake bite or trailer or cultist or Boko Haram be or ISIS.

I was locked inside a cold room for 6 hours. until the night watchman found me
Chai... Hope you didn't die dear?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Queenlovely(f): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
dark web onions

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Juanmike(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
We live to die another day.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Olabode971(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
all die na die, whether from snake bite or trailer or cultist or Boko Haram be or ISIS.

I was locked inside a cold room for 6 hours. until the night watchman found me

Are you kidding us?

grin

Just tell us, you are kidding us on nairaland

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
snakes don't usually attack or bites people, unless it's being disturbed. many of us are living with snakes in our home unknowingly.

Besides, I love snakes, they are beautiful creature ☺.

Lalasticlacla, where are you oh? .
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by RPG2020(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
The name of the snake � is HushBerry
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Zyxzzzz: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
grin una don mad for this thread someone said the op should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Adewale1603(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Lala is cumming
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by safas20(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
DAMM mehn shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / How To Make My Dog Bark? / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.