Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head (83694 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by endyosas: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Your village people were watching u on 3D. Thanks to GOD.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by CrazeMan69(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Dharniel:
I really need a serious explanation from the mod who pushed this thread to the front page or from any who can explain to me why every snake thread must make FP. I'm yet to understand the obligations that Nairaland has in feeding us news with snakes every now and then. Hardly will 24hours pass by without a snake thread on FP.

WHY?
I really want to know why?

These snakes thread makes NL boring to me nowadays. And the threads are not the educating or thrilling type, its always about snake brutality and stomach infrastructure.

Nobody forced you to view it... snake threads going to front page is like a tradition on Nairaland. Just view and enjoy or jump and pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Is there an economic value to snake? Why does all the snake thread hit front page?? This lala sef na wa! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by tfash96(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2020
taretoofine:
that's how you say , until snake bite my neighbor having an evening walk with his son.
He ended up paying 1.5M struggling for his life.
1.5 million Naira kee you there.. Was it a snake from another planet

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by freshvine(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
This reminds me of a chilly experience I had way back. I was in my hometown and decide to relieve the experience of being a hunter in the village, went into the Bush with a catapult, knife to hunt for birds and little animals. After frantically unable to catch a game , I rested on a hewn tree having a feel of wild life.

After after sitting in the position for 30 minutes, my spirit man became restless, something was wrong but I couldn't make anything out of it, I kept hearing a voice inside of me telling me to sit up and view where I sat. immediately, I obeyed my subconscious mind and stood, look into where I sat, a dangerous viper has been having its rest in the middle of the tree trunk I sat. Immediately , it moves and began moving out from the tree trunk. I was utterly dumbfounded!

Imagine while the viper was resting, I use my buttock to cover sunlight and Air from getting to her for 30 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by tfash96(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2020
askakim:
what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses is life to a snake bite...
The snake should be roasted as asun... stupid cunny creature that brought sin
lol u are not serious
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Whitecoal711: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2020
It never mean you any harmthey only kill what they can be able to eat or attack when threatened
or do you know how long it has sighted you before you saw it
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Annychibest(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank your stars mehn

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by femi4: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Dpharisee:

NEPA needs to visit your house, you pump water that late because you use illegal connection to do it and bypassing the prepaid meter, snake has exposed you cool
If NEPA only give you light that late, you don't have choice
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Champneys: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Lala omo ale.
One of his beloved has been fu..cked up! grin
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Slimsly100(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
OP.

you are dangerous than the snake.

the snake could have killed you and your brother.. the snake was just chilling..

like Nute Commander said...

The most dangerous alien on Earth is Human being.

YOU ARE A MURDERER AND YOU NEED TO BE CHARGED TO COURT.

ASSASSINATOR

Buroda, se e wa alright
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
all die na die, whether from snake bite or trailer or cultist or Boko Haram be or ISIS.

I was locked inside a cold room for 6 hours. until the night watchman found me

Something is always happening to you, your son, your husband, relative, neighbor or family member. Nawa o. You always have stories to tell. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Queenlovely(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
dark web onions
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

such is life. be open

don't be shy, meet people and you will have billion of experience

You are a troll.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Xinox: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
emillysmigael:
I am glad you and your brother were unhurt
True
! That snake is a dangerous one

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are you sure Nairaland wasn't programmed to push any post with the word "snake" to front page... I too have wondered the same thing. It's too repetitive.

Dharniel:
I really need a serious explanation from the mod who pushed this thread to the front page or from any who can explain to me why every snake thread must make FP. I'm yet to understand the obligations that Nairaland has in feeding us news with snakes every now and then. Hardly will 24hours pass by without a snake thread on FP.

WHY?

These snakes thread makes NL boring to me nowadays. And the threads are not the educating or thrilling type, its always about snake brutality and stomach infrastructure.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Fearlez: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
The worst thing about these ignorant, black backwater imbeciles here yapping about sparing snakes is that they don't even know Nigeria is amongst the top 3 countries that die from snake bites yearly.

They also do not know that Nigeria has no ability to produce snake vaccine or drugs and that these drugs come from UK.

They also don't know these drugs are in short supply.

These people are insecure, human leftover who jump into any fad or idea from the West just to assuage for their failed existence and life of no accomplishment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Sunepal13(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank God it didn't chop you first.
i've come across many snakes like this. It won't attack you but will keep on staring at you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by West2019(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
oya meat done land .
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by investorcj(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
cool cool you know the rules, you kill it you eat it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Ogarexmas: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
How much are you selling it?

I need a 2 weeks pregnant snake
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by OneMillionBoys(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are a troll.
that's Yenefer aka Tissia. You'll know her if you frequent politics section
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by somtoto(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
I know Lala probably won’t be happy that I killed it!

This part off me

1 Like

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
U did well brother,a very long venomous snake,d creator made it long so that it will have increase striking their distance.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Depressed101: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dharniel:

WHY?

it's a tradition.
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by Raylight2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you've spent 10 years on Nairaland and you've never made a front page, it's simply because you've never posted anything on snakes.

Try this and feel the magic.

Thank me later.

Meanwhile I am organizing a WhatsApp computer training class. Video taught. Chat me up on 07063073339 to join.

MsWord, PowerPoint, Excel, CorelDraw.

Learn at your convenience

Attempt tasks with deadlines
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by VickyRotex(f): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
BankyGee:

Nigerians eat everything Vickie, no need to ask grin

Azz in cheesy kudos to the op sha, he didn't eat it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
muchtalk:
D.all of the above
u no lala surname is cobra

hehehe lala cobra adonbelivit grin
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by VickyRotex(f): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Juliearth:

I am an intern with the NSE. I never learn work finish (LOL). However, I can adjudge the snake to be poisonous.

Intern kwa? cheesy lol. With your response expect promotion from NSE management soon. cool
Re: I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head by VickyRotex(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Torie8:

I think lalasticlala prefers option (C) Keep a live snake as a pet

Checkmark. I also think it depends on his mood for the day wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make My Dog Bark? / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.