Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person (945 Views)

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2020
cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Cc
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
How's the week been so far? I hope it's been reasonably productive in the best possible means, if not, don't worry improvement are bound to happen soon.

My purpose of opening this thread is to
1. Apologize to any member that might have been offended at any point in time since I joined NL
2. To introduce myself, plans and quotations.

My name is Joshua and I am opening this thread sequel to other threads that had been deleted. I thought it wise to start a trade instead of loafing around while waiting for a Private job or a government job that isn't forth coming sad

Family is everything and so is food. Food is needed for energy to produce work. So raw food stuffs is always in demand. My plan is to start a raw food busines since it's the only business I know with a huge demand. People have to eat everyday. Won't they?

I intend going back to Saki in Oyo state since that's where I am more familiar with because of my NYSC service year. Then over time, I will expand my business down to ibadan.

I have been saving towards this endeavor but obviously I haven't been able to save enough so I come here today to share my ideas and aims, hope and hopefully some kindhearted people can invest in me

The Quotation

(100kg x 2) 2 bags of Honey Beans 23,000 *2
(100kg x 2) 2 bags of Niger beans 25,000 *2
1 bag Maise 20000
1 bag Rice 22000
1 bag of Groundnut 20,500
1 bag Shorgum 18000
1 bag of Soya Beans 15000
(Note all are 100kg per bag)

Transportation is charged per bag. The issue is the cost of transportation isn't that stable at the moment due to current realities of Corona, and the increase of security point on the road and also unstable petrol pump price at the moment. 1bag that weighs 100kg is charged in the range of 1500 to 1700
Go business or investment section?
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Squillaci:

Go business or investment section?
thank you for your concern and advice. But here is ok with me
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by SweetCunt97(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
My dear all this ur quotation na big money. Can't u look for another business that requires small money? I for example started mini importation from China with 10k only.
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear all this ur quotation na big money. Can't u look for another business that requires small money? I for example started mini importation from China with 10k only.
no business is small or bad. it all depends on your focus, ambition, capital and sourcing.
It's good you are engaged in mini importation . We are impressed

What we find confusing is you making millions from mini importation and still begging for money all over Nairaland undecided or is it that you beg for fun cry or you couldn't maintaining the business.
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good evening please cry
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by SweetCunt97(f): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
no business is small or bad. it all depends on your focus, ambition, capital and sourcing.

What we find confusing is you making millions from mini importation and still begging for money all over Nairaland undecided or is it that you beg for fun cry or you couldn't maintaining the business.
Kindly screenshot just 3 posts of me explicitly begging and I'll credit your account with 10k.

Mind you I never said anything about making millions. Infact you know what? Your personality and how you post is soo irritating. Perhaps that's y no one takes you seriously and you everywhere begging and you think everyone is like u.

1 Like

Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kindly screenshot just 3 posts of me explicitly begging and I'll credit your account with 10k.
10k ?? but you can't give what you don't have now.
The fact that you took your time to write me an epistle shows that no matter how irritating you think my personality is you still admire me and you take me serious grin
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Pweetiedude(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2020
We've to get to work in earnest, our Government are not dependable. Kudos to the OP, more business ideas fall on you. What a nice concept and may Almighty God turns your concept into fortune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Pweetiedude:
We've to get to work in earnest, our Government are not dependable. Kudos to the OP, more business ideas fall on you. What a nice concept and may Almighty God turns your concept into fortune.
amen bro.thank you and good morning
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:

You need help, still get bad mouth on top. Nawa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You need help, still get bad mouth on top. Nawa oooo
it was a honest question bro. It wasn't an insul
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cc Ishlove naa the guy be this... with hin alternate.

This was the post he made reference to on iam aunty Onion thread
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ishlove this was the thread and post the nigga was referring to on iam auntyonion thread. search the guy's SweetCnt97 Moniker under business section... You will see all our correspondence there

Same modus-oprandi was to crop whatever catfish Picture he wants to put on his profile
Or upload on food section/ Nairaland. When you crop an image, when Google searched, the googleAI can't detect the pictures
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by AgathaMoses(f): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
Ishlove this was the thread and post the nigga was referring to on iam auntyonion thread. search the guy's SweetCnt97 Moniker under business section... You will see all our correspondence there

Same modus-oprandi was to crop whatever catfish Picture he wants to put on his profile
Or upload on food section/ Nairaland. When you crop an image, when Google searched, the googleAI can't detect the pictures

shutup n stop crying. Wen u are exposed as d beggar u are u start linkin dem 2 ppu uv hard issues wt in d past. Dat is hw u linked me wt a certain NegroAcheiver bcus he esposed u. No breathing space 4 u until u stop ur begging

1 Like

Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2020
BLUELemon:

Cc Ishlove naa the guy be this... with hin alternate.

This was the post he made reference to on iam aunty Onion thread
Which guy exactly? Wetin happen?
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
cry undecided
Appeal to people's self interest. Infact go read the Laws of Power, you'll learn one or two.
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by mariahAngel(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which guy exactly? Wetin happen?

He's referring to me.

He seems to be very sure we're the same person because I told him something similar to what you told him in the past.

Oh! I'm a guy too... according to him.
Re: Thank you for spoiling my thread sweetcut97 I hope it makes you a better person by mariahAngel(f): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Mind you I never said anything about making millions. Infact you know what? Your personality and how you post is soo irritating. Perhaps that's y no one takes you seriously and you everywhere begging and you think everyone is like u.

The bolded are the exact words!

Even I myself could swear that you're me because sometimes, you bluntly say things almost exactly as how I would say them, so I don't blame him. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kiddies Table & Chairs For Sale / Why Are Fathers Not Celebrated On Social Media As Mothers / Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.