Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr (1438 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart (2) (3) (4)

10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2020
11 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart

These characteristics were drawn from the life of David, the son of Jesse, who was said to be a man after God's heart.

1. He was not a men-pleaser.

For anyone who truly desires to be a man after God's heart this is a very essential characteristics, because it's impossible to a men-pleaser and someone who craves the praises of men to also be a man after God's heart. This was one of the characteristics which stood David out from most men, as David showed on several different occasions, even from his youth that he was not interested in what men thought said about him or his actions but God.

One of such occasions was when he decided to take on Goliath, as his eldest brother Eliab's disapproval of him and actions did nothing to deter him from that which he had determined in his heart to achieve for God. Neither did Saul's discouraging words nor Goliath's mockery of his weapons amongst other such things. I Samuel 17:28-47.

For more click here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6037306/11-characteristics-man-after-gods/1#92589358]

2. He was selfless and humble leader who
cared about the sheep. He was willing to lay down his life for them.

"Sheep" in this instance implies the people he led, however before David became a leader of the people, he was also a leader of sheep in the literal sense even as a youth, as two of his achievements which he listed to king Saul to prove he was qualified to take on Goliath despite being just a youth and not a man of war, was how he saved a lamb from the mouths of both a lion and a bear, as he said:

"Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God."
1 Samuel 17:34-36

Therefore he showed on those occasions that he really cared about his earthly father's sheep as he risked his life to save theirs. Perhaps that was what prepared him and gave him the experience he required for the real deal, which was to lead his heavenly Father's sheep, Israel.

For more click here: https://www.nairaland.com/6037306/11-characteristics-man-after-gods/1#92690834

3. He earnestly desired to do whatever pleases God and keep His Commandments.

4. He didn't allow fame, glory, power, and riches, to derail him and take the place of God in his life.

5. He took full responsibility for his sins and mistakes. Didn't lay the blame on someone else.

6. He was patient. He waited on God and kept the faith even when it seemed that God had forsaken him.

7. He had mercy on his sworn enemy who was hell-bent on taking his life.

8. He was a defender of the poor, helpless, oppressed, and stood-up for their rights.

9. He always relied on the Lord for direction. He enquired of the Lord.

10. He was very passionate and proud of his God. He defended God's interest to the very last even if it meant putting his life on the line.

I'd expound on each of these characteristics of the man after God's heart called David in subsequent posts.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by truespeak: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
David truly sought after God's heart, to know Him, to understand Him and to please Him.

He thereafter acted in line with that knowledge and truly won God's heart hence God's Declaration that indeed David was a man after His Heart.

And he has left us with his life lessons to learn from and I am grateful for them all!

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let me add these

1. He hated the blind and lame
2. He is always ready to kill people who don't agree with him.
3. He is violent(cut 200 joysticks of the Philistines)
4. He is a murderer(Uriah comes to mind)
5. He's a wife snatcher(still on Uriah's matter.
6. He's a paedophile and abnormal sex lover(Abishag the Shunamite)
7. He is a lover of revenge(Shimei comes to mind).
8. Most especially, most of the stories written about him are false and adulterated.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by truespeak: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
0temSapien:
Let me add these

8. Most especially, most of the stories written about him are false and adulterated.

Only an Otem would see only evil and no good in a man!

Only an Otem would contradict himself by himself and say all he has said and then say all that he has said is false!

Be-aware of the leaven of the Otemites!

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
0temSapien:
Let me add these

This was exactly what God meant when He said, "by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme..." 2 Samuel 12:14.

The enemies of God have continued to blaspheme up til this very day because of that, nonetheless God wouldn't mind bearing it for His servant David regardless, because David was there for Him when He sought for a man after His heart.

I think a few lessons could be drawn from that.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2020
truespeak:

Only an Otem would contradict himself by himself and say all he has said and then say all that he has said is false!

@bolded exactly my thoughts.

Only he could devote so much time and stress to explain in details such qualities of someone he claims to be a fictional character.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 4:15am On Aug 07, 2020
truespeak:

All the things written about your said David are exaggerated and adulterated as they came out in the bible. The actual actions of David aren't as pronounced as your bible painted them. As a matter of fact, David didn't write a single book, Solomon wrote them and attached his father's name into them with mind-blowing exaggerations. That's all I'm trying to tell you. No thanks to Solomon who made up stories for his father's village and increased the population in his stories by about 1000%. You won't understand because you only get fed fat on the falsehood of the Bible stories.

Read this short passage of the BOOK OF UNIBERSAL HISTORY about Solomon and be wise

Common Era 22:12-33

12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
20. Then they shall make us great by themselves.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named Asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So Asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 4:16am On Aug 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
@bolded exactly my thoughts.

Only he could devote so much time and stress to explain in details such qualities of someone he claims to be a fictional character.
I never claimed that David Sapiens is a fictional character, or did I? I was only telling you that the stories of David Sapiens are highly exaggerated beyond normal proportions. Keep calm and learn cool
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by fykes(m): 5:44am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:

I never claimed that David Sapiens is a fictional character, or did I? I was only telling you that the stories of David Sapiens are highly exaggerated beyond normal proportions. Keep calm and learn cool
Human beings... U read the Bible, a globally accepted, spirit inspired, best seller for centuries and u don't believe it. Then u quote an unheard of unknown entity as ur authority and what u believe bcoz it fits to ur imagination and appeals to ur limited human senses??
Rebellion resides in you!! The Devil is seeking to sift u like chaff
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by truespeak: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
All the things written about your said David are exaggerated and adulterated as they came out in the bible. The actual actions of David aren't as pronounced as your bible painted them. As a matter of fact, David didn't write a single book, Solomon wrote them and attached his father's name into them with mind-blowing exaggerations. That's all I'm trying to tell you. No thanks to Solomon who made up stories for his father's village and increased the population in his stories by about 1000%. You won't understand because you only get fed fat on the falsehood of the Bible stories.

Read this short passage of the BOOK OF UNIBERSAL HISTORY about Solomon and be wise

Common Era 22:12-33

12. This is the true story of my life, to Roboam my son alone have I written this, to make known the exact truth concerning me, Solomon his father. When I, Solomon, the king of the little Kingdom of Israel have sent men to count the number of people in my kingdom, after the death of David my father, they brought me number.
13. They said, there are 2,505 men and 2,671 women in the whole of the kingdom, with 4,914 children. Altogether, the population of the land is 10,090 people.
14. Now I called all the wise men of the land together and said, tell me, how can we make the kingdom of Judah seem great, even greater than Aksum where their population is about 80,000 people at this time?
15. Now the wise men said, we might be unknown at this time o king, but if we write a history of our land, according to our own wish, then in the future, we shall be made known in the way we portray ourselves.
16. Remember the histories and legends which that great man Moses left for us about the departure of Israel from Egypt. Although we have checked and have found that the stories of that man Moses, who was also called Yahweh, was not true, yet we made it a tradition and our belief.
17. And now Yahweh has replaced El as the Almighty God in the minds of everyone in Israel. For we know that Moses spoke of leading about a million Israelites out of Israel, but here we have but just about 10,000 Israelites.
18. Where are the children and descendants of the other thousands of people? By this we know that the stories passed down to us are mere exaggerations and lies, but we still believe them.
19. Now let us write large histories for Israel and make our kingdom a hundred times larger in that history, so that those in the future shall read of the things which we have written concerning ourselves and regard us as great people.
20. Then they shall make us great by themselves.
21. Now I your father considered these things and agreed with them, saying, let books of histories be written concerning this land Israel. Let us be regarded greater than the Syrians, Egyptians, Hivites, Hittites, Aksumites and all surrounding lands in our histories.
22. I Solomon shall write also books and words of wisdom, for I know how to do such things. I shall bring famous people under me and make them appear inferior to me.
23. I shall make Israel seem greater than all these lands in the matter of wars, civilization and even population.
24. Now I Solomon and my people set aside one year to write false histories, from the end of the books of Moses and Joshua till the present time. And we wrote according to our abilities.
25. And we wrote the Chronicle of this land Israel, wherein we added numbers from time to time to make our land seem great before those who should read them in the future.
26. Now I discovered that I could write words of wisdom, so I began to do so. And I wrote more than a thousand words of wisdom.
27. Now also, I thought, saying, there is wisdom in inflating the numbers of wives and concubines which I have. For I have seven wives and three concubines. And one of my concubines is your mother, for I brought her into the house to be one of my wives after she gave birth to you.
28. Now Roboam my son, if you read the Chronicles of the kings of this land Israel, you shall see that it is recorded that I have 700 wives and 300 concubines. This is falsehood. For I made the truth seem a hundred times more than it really is.
29. My father David left no book for me, but I hired the service of a chief musician from Gilgal named Asaph. And he said to his choir, let us make songs for Solomon the king. Let it be known as the Psalms of David his father, because king Solomon has promised us lands and slaves in the land of Israel.
30. So Asaph and his choir wrote many songs to be known as the Psalms of David my father.
31. As for me, I have made myself the wisest of all men and kings on earth, according to the stories of the Chronicles. For I wrote the Queen of Saba as one who submitted to me. And if the famous Queen of Saba is written as such, then in the future, tell me how I shall not be regarded even greater than her?
32. Also, I commanded that an ark should be constructed, so that the story of Moses and Joshua about a certain mysterious ark which none of us knew of could appear real. And I have commanded the construction of a temple.
33. Now Roboam my son, when you shall become the king, make sure writers are not lacking around you. For they shall write according to your wish and whatever is written shall stand.

Who is this that darkeneth knowledge without counsel?

You are not qualified to deny the truth of David for you were not there, so therefore your testimony is not true and must be struck out!

Isreal is in existence till this day and have never ever at any time stated that David or any part of his story is untrue or exaggerated!

An Otem doth not sleep till he hath caused confusion and poisoned the flock!

Be-aware!
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2020
truespeak:

Who is this that darkeneth knowledge without counsel?

You are not qualified to deny the truth of David for you were not there, so therefore your testimony is not true and must be struck out!

Isreal is in existence till this day and have never ever at any time stated that David or any part of his story is untrue or exaggerated!

An Otem doth not sleep till he hath caused confusion and poisoned the flock!

Be-aware!

This revelation is an excerpt from the Book of Universal History which has spanned billions of years. So will you question the authority of the BOOK?
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
fykes:

Human beings... U read the Bible, a globally accepted, spirit inspired, best seller for centuries and u don't believe it. Then u quote an unheard of unknown entity as ur authority and what u believe bcoz it fits to ur imagination and appeals to ur limited human senses??
So because the Bible is globally accepted, it means that it is true? Even the Quran is globally accepted, does it make it true? The Indian Vedas is globally accepted, doesn't mean it is true. You have firstly started your statement with fallacy of hasty generalisation. Another big error is your claim that a devil exists. That's one big lie of many religions. There's no specific personality we can term as Devil. Read the book of Eta-n-tagba to learn more.

Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
fykes:

He is one of the several species of False Teachers which the Bible had already Fore-Warned us, that they Must Come in these Last Days!

So he is fulfilling the Word of God being an example of he we should stay away from!
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
This revelation is an excerpt from the Book of Universal History which has spanned billions of years. So will you question the authority of the BOOK?

Of what good is our questioning the book to you?

It is our rejection, (we do not even find it deserving of a probe).

It is your own acceptance not ours.

And we are not talking about the contents of your book but our Bible, so be gone away!
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:

[s]So because the Bible is globally accepted, it means that it is true? Even the Quran is globally accepted, does it make it true? The Indian Vedas is globally accepted, doesn't mean it is true. You have firstly started your statement with fallacy of hasty generalisation. Another big error is your claim that a devil exists. That's one big lie of many religions. There's no specific personality we can term as Devil. Read the book of Eta-n-tagba to learn more.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self[/s].

grin As if we do not know that Satan's False Prophets will not manufacture their own scripture exculpating him grin
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And we are not talking about the contents of your book but our Bible, so be gone away!
Okay enjoy your inferior book which covers only false histories of less than 1% of the whole world while I enjoy the Book of Universal History which covers histories of billions of years back, including how Jehovah your god was created.

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As if we do not know that Satan must have his own type of scripture exculpating him. grin
Your ignorance is a bliss cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Okay enjoy your inferior book which covers only false histories of less than 1% of the whole world while I enjoy the Book of Universal History which covers histories of billions of years back, including how Jehovah your god was created.

grin after I have entered Agofure to go Warri and come back severally, you imagine that you can tell me otherwise about Warri and Agofure? grin

I laugh at you!!! grin grin grin

You keep on the pursuits histories, I wanna Live and Live Well, Eternally.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin after I have entered Agofure to go Warri and come back severally, you imagine that you can tell me otherwise about Warri and Agofure? grin

I laugh at you!!! grin grin grin

You keep on the pursuits histories, I wanna Live and Live Well, Eternally.
How many times have you entered the christian heaven and return? I have been there for over ten times since year 2016, so I can tell you facts. Have you visited the cage where Jehovah and his ilks are confined in by the gods of science? I have seen it several times and I can authoritatively tell you that they can't do anything, being held unconscious until 996 years from now. Peace cool
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Your ignorance is a bliss cheesy cheesy

grin My Millions of Knowings keeps me Above you and Exactly my Lord says His Power is So High you Can Never Go Above it.

It is so low, you can never get under it!

It's so wide, you can never get around it!

So you are in the box of My Father which I have placed over and you are unable to get out until now that I say "get out!" grin
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin My Millions of Knowings keeps me Above you and Exactly my Lord says His Power is So High you Can Never Go Above it.

It is so low, you can never get under it!

It's so wide, you can never get around it!

So you are in the box of My Father which I have placed over and you are unable to get out until now that I say "get out!"

Jehovah your god is in a spiritual cage. I will show you the picture of the model right now so that you can be aware of it. Yes, that yellow circle in the picture below. Look at it. That's the position of where Jehovah your god is imprisoned within Existence.

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by truespeak: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Well said!
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
How many times have you entered the christian heaven and return? I have been there for over ten times since year 2016, so I can tell you facts. Have you visited the cage where Jehovah and his ilks are confined in by the gods of science? I have seen it several times and I can authoritatively tell you that they can't do anything, being held unconscious until 996 years from now. Peace cool

grin grin oh madness, madness!!! A trip I just returned from, as I usually do at a moment's notice and He is where He has always been since I knew Him more than 40years ago.

grin Madness, madness, I tell ya!

Indeed who God comes against, He can first make Mad!

Abeg let me stay away from you who God has made mad!
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by fykes(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:

So because the Bible is globally accepted, it means that it is true? Even the Quran is globally accepted, does it make it true? The Indian Vedas is globally accepted, doesn't mean it is true. You have firstly started your statement with fallacy of hasty generalisation. Another big error is your claim that a devil exists. That's one big lie of many religions. There's no specific personality we can term as Devil. Read the book of Eta-n-tagba to learn more.

3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.
I don't know what u call religion and I don't care what u read or what u believe.
What I have is a relationship with my saviour as real as the word itself. For every genuine born again, even if the Bible should be false, (which it's not) our personal experiences and The fruits of our personal relationship with Jesus Christ can't be false.
For u my dear... Propagate whatever tickles ur fancy... Man has a free will but account he must give.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:

Jehovah your god is in a spiritual cage. I will show you the picture of the model right now so that you can be aware of it. Yes, that yellow circle in the picture below. Look at it. That's the position of where Jehovah your god is imprisoned within Existence.

grin grin grin camera dey catch the photograph of spirit. grin grin

Oh, Madness, madness!!!

Let me run lest it be said that I be contending with a mad man. grin
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin oh madness, madness!!! A trip I just returned from, as I usually do at a moment's notice and He is where He has always been since I knew Him more than 40years ago.

grin Madness, madness, I tell ya!

Indeed who God comes against, He can first make Mad!

Abeg let me stay away from you who God has made mad!
Lies from the pit of HELL Jehovah's spiritual cage. In what state did you meet Jehovah your god in heaven? Currently many religious people in heaven are seeking reincarnation when their head(Jehovah) is no more and you are here lying that you saw him in heaven grin People can tell lies sha. shocked

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin camera dey catch the photograph of spirit. grin grin

Oh, Madness, madness!!!

Let me run lest it be said that I be contending with a mad man. grin
This is the model of EXISTENCE and not a physical view. Only the wise will understand what a model is all about.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by truespeak: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Lies from the pit of HELL Jehovah's spiritual cage. In what state did you meet Jehovah your god in heaven? Currently many religious people in heaven are seeking reincarnation when their head(Jehovah) is no more and you are here lying that you saw him in heaven grin People can tell lies sha. shocked

Madness continued......

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2020
truespeak:

Madness continued......

It is the reasonable expectation that a mad man shall behave and speak madly

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by 0temSapien: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
fykes:

I don't know what u call religion and I don't care what u read or what u believe.
What I have is a relationship with my saviour as real as the word itself. For every genuine born again, even if the Bible should be false, (which it's not) our personal experiences and The fruits of our personal relationship with Jesus Christ can't be false.
For u my dear... Propagate whatever tickles ur fancy... Man has a free will but account he must give.
I don't propagate what tickles me, rather I make the truth manifest, even to the truth of how your god Jehovah was created by God Almighty. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you someday. Peace cool
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by BackllGodNaija: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
fykes:

The devil's not seeking this one. This one is a bonafide property of the devil. He is using him to spread his lies.
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - jesusjnr by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
The devil's not seeking this one. This one is a bonafide property of the devil. He is using him to spread his lies.

grin Bonafide Property of the-evil! (BPD'evil) grin

The Ark Of The Covenant Is Officially Being Cleaned / Why Do People Pick Uniforms In Churches Dis Days / Mandatory Attendance And Isolation Techniques By False Churches

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114