Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (89451 Views)

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Slynation(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have seen this news since Monday and it's just reaching NL today....means visiting here is pointless

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by rhymz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
She has beautiful Hayes.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by SUXXI(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
indigo children
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Coldie(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Unlimitk:

Lol Kwara is like any Yorubas state
In fact,kwara is a Yoruba state
Just know Yoruba and u will survive in the city of Ilorin
Lol Kwara is a conk Yoruba state
Kwarra might have Yoruba migrants but the land belongs to the fulanis
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
The man is an imbe-cile if he truly did that. He is not worth being called a human. Such a beautiful wife and gorgeous kids!!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by sulasa07(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
GraGra247:

You can imagine. Go to America and see actresses and supermodels paying millions to tattoo their eyes blue.

And they end up going blind,isn't it funny? angry shocked
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
myles16:

it looks like byakugan
Firstly their eyes are blue not lavender Secondly what the ****
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Numero9: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Reminds me of my former neighbor's daughter's eyes. That girl eyes look scary die. One darkish red-brown colour.

If that small girl look you, na fear go grip you. She looked so Creepy!

But I loved her and play with her and her siblings Alot.

I miss them sha.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
He didn't see the blue eyes before he knack U ni?

Hey! Be careful.

Don't make me angry. Did she say her husband is a carpenter?
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by YorubaLord: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omoluabi9:
How can we get the contact of this beautiful BLUE-EYED family, they need all the help they can get.

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I wonder the kain 'help' you wan offer. grin

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Donchichi212(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by gbagyiza: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don't even know what to say to the man but one thing I know is the man will regret his actions in no distance time. I look adorable.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Chizzystar33(f): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
He's a stupid man
GamalNasser:
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by delpee(f): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
NGOs in Kwara state should take up this case and help the lady. The kids deserve to have a good life irrespective of their irresponsible and ignorant dad.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having blue eyes. The lady is so pretty too.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Mypeople2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
BlackfireX:
Something some people are paying millions to get...
You are very correct.Many babes are fixing eyes and a man is running away .All the babes, you people should come and see the natural one here
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Alexpetra: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
e sure for me say na that eyes make that guy go for the girl...now e don become issue cus all his children are having same eyes. yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Manofwonderz: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blue eyes are rare. Indeed, they say junk is in the eyes of the beholder. If I see blue eyes person omo na natural adoration go flow from me to them. Her husband no know the treasure wey God bless am with.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by SweetCunt97(f): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Blue eyes wey I find buy as contact lenses plus other different colors. I love d attention it gives sha but inserting the lenses na war
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by pacespot(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Kwara people are still living far behind a civilized world.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Slurity(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2020
SOME SHALLOW THINKERS WILL BELIEVE THIS LIE. HOW MANY YEARS OF SEX AND STAYING TOGETHER DO YOU THINK BRINGS TWO CHILDREN?
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Donchichi212:
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.
That is a bloody lie ! No one is born again by simply reciting some incantation there. You need to learn what it is you are selling them in order for you to probably teach it to them first.

And lie number 2 there- Jesus Christ never told anyone to go to any church to worship him.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by omoyankee3(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2020
I noticed that the eye color of one of my white colleagues at work kept changing all the time. Later I realized it was always the color of her dress.

So one day I asked her about it and she said her eyes takes on the predominant color of the environment, just like a chameleon.

She told me to put my hand close to her eyes, and within a minute, her eyes slowly changed from light green to brown(color of my hand).

I love looking into those eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Love48(f): 2:14am On Aug 07, 2020
He is the must stupid person ever

Imagine wat some ladies need to d extend the fix it and dis so call of a man running away... undecided undecided
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by karika2018: 2:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Atigba:

Africa

how can we help...

any address...phone number.....

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Xisnin(m): 2:59am On Aug 07, 2020
VULCAN:
Does this imply that she has a white ancestor?

No. She got it from her black ancestors.

Blue eyes genes exist in the sub-saharan African genome even though it is rare.
It is relatively more expressed among a subsection of people of European ancestry
but the relationship between existing "blacks" and "whites" are that of genetic siblings
and not a ancestor-child ones.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by Awaja(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
When John Thomas rise ,en no de see nor perceive any odour until en brain come .
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by popsyleo1: 3:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Some one wants to market her family to enter social media and to get assistance. Personal view though.
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by frozen70(f): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2020
This is a natural eye for God's sake

What women goes through all in the name of marriage is worst experienced than witness

May God send helper

1 Like

Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by tit(f): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2020
This is witchcraft ni.
You, can you allow your brother to marry this one and come home?
Re: Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" by tollyboy5(m): 4:50am On Aug 07, 2020
freshkpomo:

Verdict: You can type what ever you like with your phone and I think I can do same with mine.. With that said, why did your dingbat start what he cannot finish?? The lady was on her own, got her pregnant and now left her to bear the consequences alone... If she was your sister will you take that?? This will be my last reply to you regarding this topic, I don't like biased people, if she was family u doubt if you will do same.. A man old enough to get an erection is also old enough to take responsibility..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Seems you have comprehension problem undecided where in my post did I say the man did right? Even if the case was taken to court the man would have to pay for child support not all his wealth or property given to a lady.
My sisters are not jobless I have a lot of sis working and feeding without a man. Why is she jobless in the first place. The family is a man responsibily doesn't mean a lady should be useless to herself. Now he is gone she can't feed without him undecided
God don't bless people with this kind of mentality we need to be hardworking in this con3, both male and female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.