Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Big Brother Cameroun 237 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Cameroun 237 (510 Views)

237 Reasons Women Have Sex / Step Aside Maheeda - Meet This Dark Cameroonian Nudist Bushgirl 237 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroun 237 by Princelyod(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
The CAMEROUN version of the Big Brother Naija has just been flagged off on the 2nd of August, 2020, comprising of 21 in mates of not less than 21 years.

The objective according to the organisers of the reality show is to project tolerance and peaceful co existence amongst the anglophone and the English speaking part of CAMEROUN especially at this trying time in the country when the peace of the country has been greatly distressed.

Re: Big Brother Cameroun 237 by FullBlastLight: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP, wich one again is promoting peaceful coexistence btw d Anglophone & d English speaking citizens? Huh?

Perhaps u don't realise d Anglophones are also d English speakers!

Meanwhile, they too hv jst found a way of institutionalising obscenity & vulgarity in high places, bt giving a seemingly good reason as a cover up 2 avoid criticisms of d program frm right-thinking pple!

Endtime shows everywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Everytime I Buy A New Sim Card A Man Calls Saying "As-salamu Alaykum" / I Need List Of Brothels In Enugu / I Have Heard My Love Said This Countless Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.