Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Apm Terminal Invites. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminal Invites. (7307 Views)

Apm Terminal Scholarship 2015 / APM Terminal Interview / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminal Invites. by tipsydude(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2007
Guys & ladies of nairaland, APM Terminals have started inviting 4 their test. I just received mine.

I wuld love 2 hear from anyone who has an idea on what APM Terminal is all about. let me know how 2 prepare 4 d test. If it is going to be like any other apt test please do let me know.

Am expecting positive responses.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Leks(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2007
50 questions in 12 mins in two places meaning 24 mins to 100 questions then personality test questions.I did mine last month,passed the test and the interview,even filled an application form and had my credentials verified, wonder why they didn't call me.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by BHOOKEY(f): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2007
hi pls is it too late for me to apply?i took it for granted at first.pls help with link .thanks
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by loparino: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2007
Hi Leks,

How far? I did my own test at the Apapa Wharf terminal on 6th June, 2007 with 27 other gents and ladies, five of us passed.
Two of us were immediately referred to the HR Office for interview while the other three went for a third test(perhaps they had a low score). The long and the short of it is that the five of us were interviewed that day. The process, i.e., assessment session and test did ended at around 2:00p:m.
They thereafter told us to fill a certain employment form. I have not heard from them since then, what could be the problem?
Going thru their international site, I read that they normally get to people after 14 days after the first stage and then the second stage, we did both the same day and we've not heard from 'em since, did u perform well at the interview?, wot's da prob? Please let me know?
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Muyehyeh(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2007
@ Leks
Can u tell us more about the structure of the tests? Is it GMAT Stuff? or the likes? Ive been called for the test too at Ib. and are we likely to have interview the same day? so as to know the dress format to go with.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dizzydozzy: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hi Leks,Thanks for the info.I am goign for the test too.I want to know what the nature of the questions.Will they hold interview thesame day so that i will know how to dress.Pls help us.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Leks(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
Believe me guys the questions are simple.All u need is FULL concentration and speed;don't even lose a second.I can't say the questions are GMATS questions;they are commonsensical questions called logical indicator 1 $ 2.

10 of us did the test when I went for mine.3 of us passed the test.1 of us was asked to rewrite the test;2 of us were interviewed immediately and I was given an employment form to fill.The 2 other girls said they told them that they'll be gotten back to.Anyway the short and sum of the whole thing is that ve been waiting since then.It's over a month now.When I called and explained to them that 2 weeks have lapsed and I hadn't heard anything,the guy told me to hang up and expect a text message.Then he sent a mssg in which I was told that they'll call me anytime there is a position for which I am well suited.Am kind of confused cos I applied for something specific. Waiting is becoming unbearable
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by olubiz(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2007
Then he sent a mssg in which I was told that they'll call me anytime there is a position for which I am well suited.Am kind of confused because I applied for something specific

Leks:

Does it mean that their interview was not structured/specifically on position applied for?

Please give d house & other invitees info on style/kind of interview if not structured/specifically on position applied for?

Adecco was not involved again in the process.

Well congratulations. I pray they soon call you to resume work.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dizzydozzy: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hi Leks,

Thanks a lot for the info.You don't have to loose hope ok.I pray that they will call you soonest.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dizzydozzy: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hi tipsydude,
I am writing the test with you @ thesame venue.Pls what position did we apply for?I have forgotten pls.Help me.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by tipsydude(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ dizzydozzy

dude i can't really recollect d post i applied 4. am thinkin dat there was nuttin of dat nature in their form when i filled it, but if there was, then it just might be sumtin related 2 human resources but like i stated earlier i cant remember. wuld be entering enugu on tuesday or early wednesday morning. u can holla @ me on 08024172702 so we culd familiarize wit each other. i wish u and all other nairalanders success.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by nkbaby3(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2007
I was also invited for the test in enugu but with this strike no one can tell if the test will still hold. I am also thinking of leaving on tuesday or Wednesday.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dizzydozzy: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hi tipsydude,

Thankz man.I will give you a shout when i get there.My no.08037760282.Like NK Baby said,we don't know what's gonna happen.Just keep me posted if you receive any info.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dadus(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
Leks can you give specific questions? i mean were the questions maths, english and logical reasoning
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by nicek4u: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
I,m invited for the asssesment tst on saturday here in Ph-can any 1 giv hints abt the nature of d tst
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by nicek4u: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
Can some1 help!!!Wats d APM Terminal's tst format?
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by lbk: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2007
hi, I did three interviews with Maersk, thats the group name for APM, and then an interview where I was asked what my expected remuneration package is. I didn't give a direct response cos I'd heard that if you ask for too much they simply say good bye to you and don't get back to you.

They didn't give me any HR document to sign and I have been waiting to hear back from them for months.

Anyone with additional information on their procedure?

Thanks
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by tipsydude(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2007
@nk baby

I waited 4 news 4rm APM dat d test had been put off after another nairalander called me on friday last week 2 say she received a call 4rm APM dat d test had been suspended due 2 d strike and dat she shuld look out 4 a mail 4rm them stating d same thing, but I got nuttin of dat nature so I guess we wuld still be @ Enugu on wednesday. I hope 2 hear 4rm u and dizzydozzy over there or maybe u gimme ur number so I culd call u when i get there.

Still wishin all nairalanders success.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by BIZ: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
Please guys, i was invited for the same test on friday 15th june, 2007, but could not make it as i got the message very late in Ghana. I called the guy that sent the message and told him that i was outside the country managing with one company and that i would not mind to return to Nigeria to take the test,  but he was unfriendly to me. please, if there is any information in respect of the next test do not hesitate to tell me. my e-mai (olubisiogunlana@yahoo.com) my # here is (+2335619193)
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Geezle(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Please can someone post a sample of their invite?
I got an invite but it contains only the rescheduling in Ibadan.
I'll appreciate
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by pido4real: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
please i was invted for APM terminal text in oyo state, kakanfo inn, anybody with an idea of where and what that place looks like
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by pido4real: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
please my number is 08034789931, any body with info on where kakanfo inn is in Ibadan.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by abbgstar(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hello, Kakanfo Inn is along Ring Road, Joyce B Rd.Not too far from MTN Center.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by funkyboy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2007
hi nicek4u, well am invited the same day with to write this wkend. Its all about our personality trait and qualities. thesetraits are rated on a chart to ascertain our individual strenght and uniqueness. Hope we will see that day take care.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by dadus(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
i got a response from apm terminal the test would be conducted on 7th july.who has any idea about the companys pay package and the job entails?
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by awa(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2007
I want to inform the house that the APM Terminals Test held at Enugu yesterday being 27th was well-organised and quite interesting. I think other Employers of Labour should derive a lesson from the kind gesture of APM Terminal in reaching out to people during any possible meeting. The Corporate attitude of APM Terminals in appreciating punctuality as exhibited by issuing out wide-range of gifts to most of the invitees at Enugu is not just welcoming but also a laudable one. APM Terminals, therefore, should as a matter of Corporate responsibility ensure that the outcome of the Exercise is made known ASAP. This way, the Firm will write it's name in the heart of many as one Organisation that is characterised by Transparency and Equality. APM Terminals keep the good work as a good Corporate Citizen of Nigeria!
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by tipsydude(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ awa

u sure said d right thing. i was also @ enugu 4 d APM test and d conduct is highly commendable. lets hope we get feedback 4rm them soon.

also wanna wish success 2 d fellow nairalanders i met there: dizzydozzy and stanley, and all others dat wrote d test. i hope u all had safe trips back 2 ur states.

@ nk baby

didnt hear 4rm u b4 or on d test day. hope u had a safe trip too? wishin u d best.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by opsycute(f): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2007
I was also invited for the rescheduled test at kakanfo inn on the 7th of July. But, i did not get the original invitation so i do not know the time, procedure? what should be brought? or any other details. Please nairalanders, help a sister out.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by stano(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hi,

I was equally at Enugu 4 the APM test. I really Appreciate APM Terminal. They have shown all of us dat were dere that they appear to be different from most of these Banks who derive joy frustrating applicants.

Let them keep on doing good to the poor applicants. I wish them Good as we expect them to release the result of the test ASAP.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by blackz(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2007
hey ya all,i ve been invited also for the test in Abuja on the 11th july wednesday @savannah suites Area 3.do give us more gist on wat to expect, lets keep d flag flying
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by nkbaby3(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2007
i didnt get any rescheduled invitation and did write the test. Does anyone hve an idea wat i can do. Thanks.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by benboiz: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2007
good to know a couple of nairalanders wrote the test @ Enugu.wish u all the goodluck.We shall get there.
I am presently in Warri and
have been invited for the -  APM Terminals - test in Abuja for 11th July.
Pls i need nairalanders to help with the test format and and what other challenges to expect.
Pls anyne with help can mail to boiszben@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2013? / Tizeti Network Limited Graduate Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.