Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Apm Terminal Invites. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminal Invites. (7310 Views)

Apm Terminal Scholarship 2015 / APM Terminal Interview / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by yusuf1420(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2007
Hi,will any one of u guyz that wrote urs @ Enugu pls.tell us wht the test looks like.wishing the best luck
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by awa(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2007
APM Terminals Test at Enugu was purely divided into three parts namely: Logical Indicator 1 (LI 1), Logical Indicator 2 (LI 2) and Predictive Test something like Personal Trait Assessment. Man the key issue during the Test is Time management and Accuracy. 50 simple-funny questions come for you to answer in 12 Minutes for LI 1 and another 50 set like that for 12 Minutes for LI2. The predictive test is not time dependent. Just be fast and on top of the exercise that way you will make it.
I'm wishing you all the best. Be warned, it is not GMAT as per, nor GRE. Just understand basics of similarities in English, Maths and other generalized concepts.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by daprince2: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
hey nairalanders , keep up the good job, i was also invited for the test in jos on the 14th , can we have some more info on what to expect, , any nairalander going to jos ?, all the best
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by lizzymbo: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2007
pls house what are the positions and qulifications need
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by lizzymbo: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2007
pls house what are the positions and qulifications need
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by blackz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2007
hey nairalanders,
i was sent a txt 2day 2 come 2 Apapa wharf for a test/assessment 2morow.i was also invited 4 a test on d 11th in ABUJA.im confused cos i dont know which one to go.let me here ur views cos dats wat nigcomsat did to me to tell me i was invited cos they cudnt find my name @ their system, keep up d good work guys
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Paschal55(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello, please I received the Test Invite in my inbox, they ask me to check my email for online test, but unfortunately I couldn't find in my Email, please anyone to help with the link, will gladly appreciate. Thanks.
Re: Apm Terminal Invites. by Snazguy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Check ur spam

Paschal55:
Hello, please I received the Test Invite in my inbox, they ask me to check my email for online test, but unfortunately I couldn't find in my Email, please anyone to help with the link, will gladly appreciate. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Chevening Scholarship For Masters Studies In The United Kingdom / Avoid These Job Search Mistakes!!! / Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.