Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

LOCAL MAN, Part 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOCAL MAN, Part 5 (237 Views)

LOCAL MAN, Part 4 / LOCAL MAN, Part 3 / Local Man, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOCAL MAN, Part 5 by EPublishers: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
I simply refused to give my family some money for two weeks and saved them instead. Awele was well dressed, one evening, she hopped into his car at the junction. Because she knew her movement was inappropriate, she didn’t call me to come and take her to the junction. It was like she was going on a date with him. The information got to me quickly and I saw everything, that incident further fuelled my sinister plan. This time around, I hardened my heart. I needed to do something. The next weekend, I offered to take her out and she accepted happily, her excitement got me confused though. She hugged me like she has been waiting for it, good, better for me and my plan. Honestly, I did not like my own self while carrying out my grudge on her yet my limb kept moving to execute my notion anyway. I took her to town and we had a good time in a hotel lounge, drinking and eating. She went on and on about her love for me and will ask me at intervals if I was ok, I would answer yes and cackle at whatever she was saying. I refused to mention that I had seen her with the lecturer guy. When she became drowsy, I nicely helped her upstairs to the lodge I had arranged. The hour has come. I stared at her, very beautiful, rolling gently in bed, her eyes closed to reality. Queen of my heart, in bed awaiting my kick. When I came on her, ..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/local-man-part-5.html

From your celebrities story plug

(1) (Reply)

Need An Affordable Article Writer For Your Blog? / Spotlight: Ayomide D'great Set To Release His Long-awaited Virtual Poetry Series / A Woman's Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.