Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism (31216 Views)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
He will see it but he will have something to explain it or argue it away.
There is a curse on anyone who supports this government , I can't imagine someone supporting such impunity .

I wonder how much the likes of them are paid to defend the lifeless one here
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by AfroKnight: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
See threat. How about executing them for the countless murders they have committed?

Are the lives of the victims worthless?

Why are you pardoning and rewarding terrorists? If these Boko Haram members were not Hausa/Fulani, would they be spared?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
They are better off dead
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Elixir11(f): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
T
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Firstly they blamed Nigerians for the military's FAILIRE to curb terrorism in Nigeria. Now they are blaming Nigerians in advance of WHEN these repented terrorists return to Boko Haram/ISWAP to kill Nigerians. This IDIOTIC policy the government is responsible for implementing and endangering the lives of Nigerians.

Madness is more common in this country than we think

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by freshkpomo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nbotee:
U ppl are irreparably mad sire
Verdict : Let me add to that Sir, they are Ferking stupid.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Geenosko: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsense.

People that they should line up and summarily execute.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by anonimi: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Neddyogu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:
Arrest "revolution now" peaceful protesters
Kill ipob peaceful protesters
House and feed "repentant" Boko Haram

Nigeria is a failed state.

Failed state ke? Pls don't insult failed states. Nigeria is worse than a failed state!

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Dminister(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
What is accept them or they go back to terrorism? What is the difference between who commit a murder case and a terrorist. Let them be executed. The same law that executed past criminals and murderers should also be applied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by OlujobaSamuel: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dumboo Presido and his crew again, never fails to disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by GENTLETEE(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Who told you that they are repentant? It is all politics!!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by anonimi: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Geenosko:
Nonsense.
People that they should line up and summarily execute.

They are the protected species of Barawo Bubu and his presidency cabal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by kayttah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pathetic! I hope they'd be okay if any of their family members gets hit by this deranged set of humans.
The average Nigerian politician does not care about the people he has been chosen to lead, and this is one major reason Nigeria 'd not get to her full potentials.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Vikynas: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stupid man...

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Wierdceo: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Terrorists should be executed immediately they are caught. If u take a life and u r caught, they either give u death sentence or jail you for hears. These ones they killed many and they don't have the interest of the country at heart. They should die immediately. Nigerian People will start killing them by themselves o. U people should just balance things up before problem come.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hahahahaha

grin

NNAMDI KANU COME AND SEE ONE NIGERIANS THEY ARE WAILING OVER WHAT GARBA SHEHU SAID

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by anonimi: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dminister:
What is accept them or they go back to terrorism? What is the difference between who commit a murder case and a terrorist. Let them be executed. The same law that executed past criminals and murderers should also be applied.

Sacred cows cannot be executed.
Please repeat after me until you fully understand what we are dealing with. embarassed cry

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by otino(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
May God continue to bless you ma

Queenlovely:
this one sounds like a threat

this Boko Haram boys have done so much damage. I am a witness, I cry every time I see their evil

they are just destroying people's future, I saved a young girl, from one of those idp camp, she became a Christian, today she works with agip

I mean destroying destiny everywhere and they want us to save them, see if you have help people, visit idp camp and you see suffering first hand,

2 picture is a man my son helped start something
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by GamalNasser: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
God Damn
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Coldie(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
What about keeping them locked up or outrightly executing them?
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by MahatmaGhandi: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let them go back. Their fate will be certain, may not be today or tomorrow, but justice will be served.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by busomma: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
What about the option of killing all of them without mercy? After all they killed their innocent victims without mercy. An eye for an eye will suffice to deal with these unrepentant monsters.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Horlaryinkha(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by ChengHun(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Saintp(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Every body deserve a second chance

And moreover most of these people didn't volunteer to join boko haram...

They were forced .....
Nigerians are too emotional and sentimental
With this we will continue to lose our sense and ability of reasoning and judgement

Yes you are right.
Every body deserves a second chance including rapists, armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists etc in Nigerian prisons. Buhari should release every one in Nigerian prisons as they have repented too. What is good for boko guys is also good for other criminals.
Buhari thinks he is doing us ,he does not he is doing himself and his people.

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
At times I wishi could fly a heavily armed F 16 fighter jet j to Abuja and rearrange this country
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Farki: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Taqiya at work, you won't send them to jail but give them first class treatment and send them back into the world.
I am seriously disgusted. angry
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Enculer: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
I am sure Yorubas support the views of these sub humans from the north.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by Joarch: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
such reckless statement. some of these guys need to be stoned.
Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Karlifate:
And people still wonder why the military cannot destroy boko haram.
Gbam, useless government led by a dead carcass called Buhari and his gangstas, nonsense and Buhari angry

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism by joshprime(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
I hate Nigeria government with passion am very ashamed of this government , they killed ipob protesters injured and brutalized revolution now protesters and now rehabilitating Boko Haram that have no value for human lifes , each of them are responsible for thousand of life lost and thousands desplaced , these people are animals, ruthless killers and barbarians that deserves to be killed in the most painful way. God help Nigeria from these blood tasty demons.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally / President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.