Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English (8779 Views)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Godsblessings: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello, since most foreign institutions are now accepting Duolingo test of English in place of IELTS test of English, please has any one here paid for it recently?. because I have tried to use Gtbank, Access bank master cards to pay for this test online but it is not accepting it . anyone that has successfully bought the test should pls share it here , the ATM used for the transaction. thanks
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Try PayPal
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Godsblessings: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Try PayPal
, thanks for your valuable response,I actually saw the option of PayPal but I have never used it bf, pls what's the procedure to use it ? thanks
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Godsblessings: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have tried the PayPal now, it's still rejecting my gtbank , please which ATM did you use for the transaction?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Godsblessings:
I have tried the PayPal now, it's still rejecting my gtbank , please which ATM did you use for the transaction?

I tried doing a transaction on another site for a different product which I have done several times before today and my gt card / PayPal was rejected too. Any luck on your side ?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by haydex10000: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Godsblessings:
, thanks for your valuable response,I actually saw the option of PayPal but I have never used it bf, pls what's the procedure to use it ? thanks
https://www.paypal.com/

Add your card

Go back to the site you want to make the payment from, click on PayPal as the payment option.

You will be redirected back to PayPal page to effect payment.
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2020
tobianthony:

I tried doing a transaction on another site for a different product which I have done several times before today and my gt card / PayPal was rejected too. Any luck on your side ?
Godsblessings:
You have to use the same address that's on your statement of account when adding the card to your PayPal account.

It is should work.

Try FCMB
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020
UBA PREPAID VISA work fine but the exchange rate is high
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by haydex10000: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Pls has anyone written Duolingo test recently?If yes, please drop ur email or phone number so I can contact you. Pls help a brother.thanks
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 08, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

You have to use the same address that's on your statement of account when adding the card to your PayPal account.

It is should work.

Try FCMB

I have used that same card previously multiple times and it has always worked.

I tried to verify my card and I was debited. So I wonder gt won't honor my transactions via PayPal. I have written to customer service hopefully I will get a response.
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Godsblessings: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2020
yes, I was able to use UBA visa and it was successful but the charges is too much , almost 5000 difference
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Godsblessings: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2020
fados4sure:
UBA PREPAID VISA work fine but the exchange rate is high
thanks, I used UBA and was successful but charges too much o
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by lois12345: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Someone should help me,I want to pay for Duolingo, how do I do it
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Vicsean: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
My advice is that you make use of a UBA card. Currently the fee is about 8335.19 naira due to the limit on dollar payments from Nigeria. But UBA add charges so you might end up paying about 9790.34 naira. All the best.
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Tolex2020: 3:04pm On May 01, 2022
Hi @Vicsean, I just tried paying now with someone's UBA card after trying with my GTB card but still wasn't successful. What could be the reason please?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by MarketDispatch: 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
Before you start buying Duolingo test in place of IELTS, know that Duolingo is not accepted for immigration purpose. Do your research well

1 Like

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by sim2003: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Before you start buying Duolingo test in place of IELTS, know that Duolingo is not accepted for immigration purpose. Do your research well

Do u have any preparatory materials for duolingo?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by MarketDispatch: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
sim2003:

Do u have any preparatory materials for duolingo?

No I don't
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by sim2003: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is not accepting my GTB and Access bank ATM card. Please how can I pay for the test here? Is any naija ATM card working at all??
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by sala4solo: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
sim2003:
It is not accepting my GTB and Access bank ATM card. Please how can I pay for the test here? Is any naija ATM card working at all??

hello bros,

Pls were you able to make the payment for duolingo test?
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Duolingo test is $49 and there is currently a restriction of maximum of $20 with naira Mastercard.

If you truly want to take the test, there are two ways to pay which are;

You use a Mastercard or visa card link to domiciliary account

Or

Go to either GTB or First Bank, tell them you want to open Prepaid dollar card account. The account will be open for you instantly and a dollar visa card issue to you immediately.

Go to aboki and buy dollar, fund your card and use it to pay for Duolingo English test

I hope this help

2 Likes

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Ambycris2020: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Godsblessings post=92583654]yes, I was able to use UBA visa and it was successful but the charges is too much , almost 5000 difference.

Please can you tell me out to pay for the Duolingo since your own worked
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English by Lasisieniola77(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
hello, please have you been able to pay for your duolingo test[quote author=Ambycris2020 post=118812766][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Benin Republic International Passport / You Can Now Report Any Illegal Dump Site Directly To Lagos State Government / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.