Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77621 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by hopefulLandlord: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:
I'm 6'1 and I still get stares. This life no balance. Sorry bro undecided
You're forking tall for a female lol.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
PaulH07:

Waoh, just found out Wayne is 1.65m and I'm 1.67. So I tall pass am sef?

I don't care about my height any more.

sometimes I just joke with it and make people laugh about it, I feel if I do it myself it is less worse when someone make jeer at me because of my height..

I cultivate much confidence even when I am in the midst of 6fs.

it is all about confidence and self esteem..

some girls don't care if you are short or not.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
abuhusna1:

This Na cyber bully. Don't be instrument of hurt to fellow humans
it is not cyber bullying when you guys trash talk me here abi,did I use to vex over it?abeg let me breath,hes a short man
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by vickydevoka(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
I lyk dat word. Jst accept it

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am 5.4 and now I am more worried than before, girls wey I dey date no dey pass 5.1 or 2.

Where will I start from now?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You're forking tall for a female lol.
I know undecided
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by IMAliyu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Try being 5'7 average naija height and still have a girl you're taller than call you short.
grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Lucyspa: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
YellowDay:

It's called dominant and recessive genes. However, such couple has a high tendency of having at least one offspring that is short

Swears. My mum's family has tall genes. My mum is close to 6ft while my dad's family has shortness genes but my dad is 5'7. My siblings are tall but am just 5'6. So annoying.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
OP, tell the babes that you are packing both down there AND in your wallet . Trust me, even 6 feet tall women will be lining up in front of your door.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cathryna99:

Ozuo spotted.
mind yourself,i have learnt how to bite of recent
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by SocialJustice: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o
Move on jare. She's not for you, your woman is out there waiting for you.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by chinchum(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
IHate9jerianss:
I took the photo below after Osibanjo gave an interview to Bond FM,ikeja Lagos in February 2019.Osibanjo is below 5'2 in height
Are you implying all the ladies in heels beside him who are shorter than him in the pictures are 4 feet. I may not have seen him physically, but i can tell the Vp should be about 5 feet 6 inches .
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Skmoda360(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brachaa:

You're wicked. But this is serious food for thought. Hm.

Its risky having to climb chairs all the time. for how long?

Let there be a mix up.

I'm tall and I dont really mind short guys cos I know my height will compliment his. So let op look for someone taller than him.
Him......not her
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by fabienjoe: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short

Lol! So in your book, your plan for your children is as good as how tall they turn out to be? How superficial! I'm curious, what success parameter is determined by one's height?? And who is to say that marrying a tall woman would guarantee tall children? Physical attributes like this one are unimportant and unpredictable. Marry someone you're comfortable with, have your children and feed them properly. More importantly, give them good moral and educational upbringing..all of you would turn out fine..There are far too many important issues to consider before deciding on a life partner. Introducing trivials like this one would only complicate things further. Don't marry a tall monster, just because you think she would give you tall children. No guarantee of that. The only guarantee however, is a hellish life..

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by AntiWailer: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
grow up.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by EllaBella115(f): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm still looking for the insult...
She simply turned you down for obvious and reasonable reason.
Don't let pride stop you from taking corrections
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
short men wahala are too much,they are very wicked,they are intimidated by every little thing,they don't forgive easily,they are very possessive and jealous plus others too numerous to mention.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Fantazy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

Post ur picture let me see how Short u are before I comment
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Don't blame her,financially OK or not. We all have a choice. As for me I am 6ft + and I prefer a tall guy as well
you are 6 and you want a taller guy pity your female children who would marry them.

In fact, Bleep it any height is a goal, money and confidence is all that matters

Oga o

This life no balance
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by haiti007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op, don't be deceived. Height does not determine happiness as your happiness in life is paramount than any other thing

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
mind yourself,i have learnt how to bite of recent
Babe, you no try, admit it. Why you been dey yab op?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Johzhier97(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stevyne:
Don't let those words weigh you down.
Person wey go love you like that go still love you.
Sure bro u dey right on dis.....but make d person no short sha......since d baba Don already occupy ground floor....
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
5'2" for a man!

You're just a chromosome away from being a midget.

Your problem is not your height, your issue is your pocket.

If Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Kevin Hart can get married to gorgeous women, so can you.

Step up your game.

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iretii0511(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nuttella:
5'4 is even short for a guy. I'm taller than you sef and I won't accept your proposal.

Nice nugget @ your profile.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by King44(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
short men wahala are too much,they are very wicked,they are intimidated by every little thing,they don't forgive easily,they are very possessive and jealous plus others too numerous to mention.
madam you will chop flogging from me this night if you miss fire... Is it your short.... What is your height gon gon

Naira land wan make me cry this night but no, I refuse to cry.

That was how one baboon girl said I am short, if she wear heals she would have to bend to kiss me.... I got pissed and insulted her generation.

Girls are intimidating men with this height of a thing but most some girls don't care, but what I have noticed is that you see those girls who looks at height before they date don't have anything upstairs.... I just figured that out tonight based on experience.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Hermis: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
[This is Mad]Ain't you deh one that said your virgin friend received head from someone
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by richie240: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

If u don't pity urselves, pity ur unborn children nah?
U want them to be raining curses on u in future?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Herlleymann: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Facts.

1. You are short
2. You shouldnt be marrying someone less than 6ft
3. Many ladies have plan about their children than guys. Kudos to the girl. She knows she doesnt want short children and she is standing by it.
4. If your financially okay can turn to financially giant, maybe she will change her mind and forget about the kids height...cuz there is nothing money can not do...Hustle more...
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Drizzy5001(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
I will advise you to start eating beans and alot of egg , u go soon tall pass Goliath... Trust me wink
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Drizzy5001(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
I will advise you to start eating beans and alot if egg , u go soon tall pass Goliath... Trust me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.