Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (77614 Views)

Just Remembered When I Was Toasting One Werey / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Iretii0511(m): 1:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Nuttella:
Thanks.

I relate very well is why I love it. Do you live it?
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by emperordelis(m): 1:23am On Aug 08, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Guy.... There's someone for everyone... I'm 5'9 and trust me, people still call me short....No mind the lady.

Imagine a girl of about 5'5 telling me I'm short for a guy, I almost spat on her stunted azzzz

Find someone taller for the sake of your children... Bikonu

E sure me say the lady wey been talk this no enter 5'0 sef.

e go shock you when you born dwarf
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Eniolakiite(f): 1:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Don't marry anyone out of pity. Not fair on you and not fair on the other person too.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:30am On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
ode what if one picks the moms short gene of 5.2?? dunce Nigerian youth as usual, yapping dust out of mouth with confidence

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by eallstar: 1:35am On Aug 08, 2020
The lady was right, and you were wrong
A short lady needs a taller man for the sake of her children,
While a short man needs a taller lady, vice versa
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 08, 2020
follow what makes you happy, you got just one life, too short to give a fuuuck about nairalanders opinion so follow your heart and focus on the height of the money in your bank account
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Xinox: 2:08am On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Zzor:
you are short for a man,sorry ooo Mr shorty

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ishilove: 2:10am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o
Yes o. You're summarised grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ishilove: 2:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

ode what if one picks the moms short gene of 5.2?? dunce Nigerian youth as usual, yapping dust out of mouth with confidence
Who did he offend?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Ishilove: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
you are already exhibiting some shorty attitudes,i can never reason a short man,i don't intend suffocating someone in this life
LMAO

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 08, 2020
GeneralPula:
You need to huzzle well and change from financial Ok to financial Rich..
Are you financially rich, he would grow Las Las.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Dreyton36: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2020
All those Malta Guinness bottle undecided
I no like una matter at all
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by SonofLincoln: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2020
MRAKPORS:
Hmm

I am 5'2 and financially ok
I proposed love to this lady who should be about
5'1 but she turned me down saying I am too short

Please is 5'2 also short? I am tired o
No man is short when he's loaded with Cheese.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by SonofLincoln: 3:22am On Aug 08, 2020
OkuFaba:
You can't be 5"2 and marry 5"1, don't you have good plans for your children?? Asin you want them to suffer this height discrimination you are facing??
You are short just accept it and look for something tall.
Baba don't marry anything below 6ft tall.
I am 6"3 my girl is 5"2 at all at all my children no fit short
Your children might take their mother's genes.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by DonMekino(m): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2020
You opened a thread because of this nonsense? I bet because u are financially ok u thought the lady would be all over you but u got disappointed, and though she pinned it on your height, u felt ur money could have done it, if not how could you propose to sbd that doesn't know your height before just like that? BTW, stuffs like this should not bother u, am same height and I have dated way taller ladies, maybe u need to up your vibes to go beyond money. No offense

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by favour32(m): 4:21am On Aug 08, 2020
As far Nigeria dey, any man wey nor dey financially stable, na short man grin cool
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

I know undecided
if me and u walk for street,it's either u stay front or I stay back ,

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by smellingPUSSY: 4:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
even this olosho with smelling toto sef has an opinion. this life no balance

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Le2money(m): 4:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry ooo Miss Goliath....I am 5'3 feet and I got married to a woman of about 5'2 feet. We are happily married for over 12 years now to the extent of she saying she doesn't love a taller guy even when she was still single In which I know because she was d one dat professes her love to me stylishly back then ( mind u, I met my wife a virgin ). You ain't need to call anyone a shortee...you are only condeming, a woman dat will love and will want to die for a short man would still do. Let's love to appreciate anyone no matter the skin colour, height, look etc bcox we as a human being can not create a better one.

Zzor:

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Le2money(m): 4:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Your head is correct Jare....help me tell the Mr 100M feet tall man oo

SonofLincoln:
Your children might take their mother's genes.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:37am On Aug 08, 2020
FrLukas:
5'2" for a man!

You're just a chromosome away from being a midget.

Your problem is not your height, your issue is your pocket.

If Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Kevin Hart can get married to gorgeous women, so can you.

Step up your game.

u even went too far , Pharrell Williams isn't even tall ,con see the tallee way he marry as wife ,,this life u just have to be bold and pocket filled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Le2money(m): 4:39am On Aug 08, 2020
But remember, some Pepsi are not even as useful as to that of the Malta Guineas bottle.

Dreyton36:
All those Malta Guinness bottle undecided
I no like una matter at all
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by Le2money(m): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Point of correction....I have seen a man that is not more Dan 5 feet and his wife slightly above 5"5 feets and the least of their children took the height of about 5"5 feet which is the last born (female) others has been above 6 feet

eallstar:
The lady was right, and you were wrong
A short lady needs a taller man for the sake of her children,
While a short man needs a taller lady, vice versa
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
nothing from a short man can ever annoy me,i know and feel their pains,it is well with you

this life is All about package ,no be say I too tall o ,but there is this Kenya lady who is really beautiful and u kw as Kenya day talk con slim join am ,,,she is beautiful ,na me con day do shakara into say I kw get plans dating a foreign ,
what I have come to notice is ,as a man always be smart upstairs and always be outspoken not just knooding your head when ever people speak .and always have a meaningful advise when ever a question is thrown at u and mother of all is be jovial even if person yab you ,turn it to a joke

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
But Lara dumped Oshiomhole despite his financial capabilities

see let me tell u something ,been tall isn't a good probability that all your kids will be tall ,there might have been an excess protein deposited on the man's system and most time they suffer one way or the other sometimes they become lucky not to have one health condition or the other ,,same goes with a short man ,dats y u will see some average height parent give birth to a very tall kids , people go day imagine how ,,,,,have u seen Anthony Joshua (boxer) parent ,they know even tall ,
now imagine u getting married to Anthony Joshua with the hope of your kids will all be tall like him or even taller than him ,sorry God go too disappoint you
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

I am 6”2, my ex-wife 5”8.......yet my daughter took after her grandma, who a short piece of shit!! She is only 5”0.....which breaks my heart for her!!!!!!

exactly,this is wat I am saying ,who see una will say these couples will give birth to giants but surprisely one or two kids go pick one short trait ,same way one or two will also pick that tall trait
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by larryking540: 4:55am On Aug 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I'm 6ft4 which is great if only I had the weight of Chris Evans. but my body looks more like adebayor's.

I no go stand near u o
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by zeusdgrt(m): 5:10am On Aug 08, 2020
ubunja:
You're too short for her.

People have preferences and asking us if you're short or not, is really a waste of time because it's not up to us.

This doesn't mean every woman will see you as short though. But as far as that lady is concerned it's game over.
Una eh grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by zeusdgrt(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Zzor:
And u are too ugly for a lady grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by munalovve(f): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Your woman would love you even if you're dwarf. Don't feel bad you're bad at all.
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by zeusdgrt(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2020
favour32:
As far Nigeria dey, any man wey nor dey financially stable, na short man grin cool
Lol grin
Re: A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height by zeusdgrt(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Don't marry anyone out of pity. Not fair on you and not fair on the other person too.
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.