Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life (101631 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / List Of People That Won't Make Heaven / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by TheCork(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Titugirl:

Yes, you "were" designer suit coz you don't write like one who wears or can even afford a designer's suit.

And let me advice you...Rather than going to "Italan" Restaurants, use the money to employ an English teacher....For someone that lives in London, your English Language is TERRIBLE!

Baby u so rude innnit u miss a big shance to date millionaire. Too much attitude wit u & yet u complain u can't find man..shame on u.. I date half cast chicks, light skin chicks, white chicks any how.. money talk. I buy womens anything they want. I can't get any chicks I want, u including, truss me. I own 7 shoe. Can u boyfriends own more than 2 shoe? Anyways baby I ain't hear to sell ground nut. I come to look for babe & lokily for u, I like u & I want to help u & give u 400 naira cash. Ok guess what. Let me date u & a friend & I will pay u both 700 naira cash.. deal? (Be nice) angry

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Titugirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2020
TheCork:

Baby u so rude innnit u miss a big shance to date millionaire. Too much attitude wit u & yet u complain u can't find man..shame on u.. I date half cast chicks, light skin chicks, white chicks any how.. money talk. I buy womens anything they want. I can't get any chicks I want, u including, truss me. I own 7 shoe. Can u boyfriends own more than 2 shoe? Anyways baby I ain't hear to sell ground nut. I come to look for babe & lokily for u, I like u & I want to help u & give u 400 naira cash. Ok guess what. Let me date u & a friend & I will pay u both 700 naira cash.. deal? (Be nice) angry
Lol...you're such a clown

@ bold text ...Isn't that obvious?

10 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by purples25(f): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Hintona:
Light skinned Nigerian girls angry

Yes o grin

so annoying.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by VickyRotex(f): 2:48am On Aug 07, 2020
bigjackass:
people that seat at the front with the driver in commercial bus

cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by TheCork(m): 3:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Titugirl:

Ok...Gimmmmmme Yor nomba now or else... angry

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by TheCork(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Titugirl:

Baby I forgive u even u say 400 naira too smaĺ( u sound like gold diggers)). Anyways did I mention I d drive BMW, live in London & that Nigeria place,. eat balance daiet, chop only in expensive italian restaurants, own 7 shoes & 11 expensive suit (etc)... just in case u ask!!! wink

4 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2020
TheCork:

Baby I forgive u even u say 400 naira too smaĺ( u sound like gold diggers)). Anyways did I mention I d drive BMW, live in London & that Nigeria place,. eat balance daiet, chop only in expensive italian restaurants, own 7 shoes & 11 expensive suit (etc)... just in case u ask!!! wink

All this 13 years old boys on Nairaland . Wey dey chop mama thank you..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ashewoboy(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2020
purples25:

Yes o grin
so annoying.

are you both melanin? seems like envy already.

4 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ashewoboy(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2020
it's funny how people don't know mr. cork. he is a Londoner truly and he is a big guy. he has been this way since he joined nairaland. BEER with him. he is a STARcheesy.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Goldenfinger: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Titugirl:

Who cares?
You're in London and so?

You're in London and yet you don't know the difference between "I'm" and "am"...smh.

You drive a BMW...do you know what I drive?
Let me be, mbok!
.jesus jesus my chest my chest.fada lawd sumbody wanna kill sumbody o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by TheCork(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

All this 13 years old boys on Nairaland . Wey dey chop mama thank you..

Brother. I will move your nose close to my nyansh & fart on it twice...keepon talking!!! angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Inkling(f): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I will move your nose close to my nyansh & fart on it...keepon talking!!! angry

That's rude !

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by RealEzee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
TheCork:

grin u no go person with laff ooooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by TheCork(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Inkling:

That's rude !

Relax brother. U act like no one ever fart near yor mouth angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by MyGODdidit(f): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndubuisipaul1:
People that wear face shield
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by MyGODdidit(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin this is damn funny

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by MyGODdidit(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
This one is good of course!

Ndubuisipaul1:
Student that gain admission into the University
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by offset67(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
People that scored 20/20 in the class while others scored less than 10.
"some people make it in class, some make it in life". Be guided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by MyGODdidit(f): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin > grin grin grin grin GOD!
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Dominatrix(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
People who make front page on Nairaland and FTC

2 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Karlifate: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
WTF is this?
This thread is about fun & you mention me with this thrash.
If you can't add yours, look away.
Life no hard, no make am hard for yourself.
offset67:
"some people make it in class, some make it in life". Be guided

14 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by mrcrabs(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
People that have hundreds of views on wats app and Instagram or Facebook

13 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by philiancoop(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
People who wear Bluetooth air pods

10 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
BuzzandGrillz:

They feel sooooo made grin grin cheesy
some would even fight for it. U go hear shey u blind you no see say my hand don enter the other one go say and so you no see say my own leg don enter abeggiiii gerraway b4 you know gbas gbos one person don fall

1 Like

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sheeples when they hear "this is your set time" cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Muna4real:
People that know current affairs.

People that can speak like the British

Science students

Girls that were gifted an Iphone by their yahoo boyfriends

Girls that have expensive wigs
really science students
Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by purples25(f): 3:18am On Aug 08, 2020
ashewoboy:

are you both melanin? seems like envy already.

Yeah I am but I'm not envious. Since people feel that light is better, it is true that they feel better than other ladies already. That's not true for every light skinned lady though.

4 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Queenslander(f): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Hintona:
Light skinned Nigerian girls angry
Lool. So true.. Their pride is over the tops..

3 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Liposure: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2020
DSTV subscribers

26 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by sonyc00(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2020
In the north, when you see guys moving in squad on top rubber rubber.

5 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Danielight14: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Medical students
Law students

5 Likes

Re: Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
This is a list of people that who have made it in life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / Share Funny Nigerian Memes / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.