Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks (50697 Views)

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by neuralct(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Continue.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by riczy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Black052:
Good job my president
weed

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by OdefaGirl(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are we still on this page? For me, life has moved on
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Marv650(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is there lockdown anywhere?
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by gbolswag(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is well....but I know one day NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN WHEN THE RYT LEADER IS ELECTED
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
U Go Blame Am? Him & Him Family Dey Eat & Live Fine. Him No Know Or Care How Others Dey Take Survive.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
make una open schools abeg.we are getting older
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Jabioro: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Too meaningless,we have move on..
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by DEADALIVE: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oga wey mumu!
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by GuestLog: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Willdone5406:
IS THERE REALLY ANY LOCKDOWN
Yes. Civil servants are yet to resume. Even corporate organizations are yet to call back their staff.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by israelmao(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
More money in Boss' pocket and others'.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by jericco1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol hallelujah
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by PureGoldh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients.... clueless individuals
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by superfitsez(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Another one
See as those two first niggarrrz way comments just dey complain and nag
See wetin Nigeria turn niggarrrz to
Nagging and complaining niggarrrz

Ogbeni check your message.... make we relate through WhatsApp.... hope you nor be kporkpor

Ogbeni be a real niggarrr and check your inbox....
I don follow you talk for dis forum sotey,are you ignoring or snubbed
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by ejitest1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dammmn niggarr

Dammn niggarr
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oracleforce:
Buhari should shun this lockdown debacle....some of the great and developed countries doing more in order to restore their economic, ordinary debtor Nigeria is talking about extension.....the present state of our economy is nothing to write home about...Buhari and his economy teams also know that if something is not done fast....we are heading towards recession...nonsense COVID 19 teams are now talking about the lock down...

No country has fully opened its economy not even China stop passing false information. Most that tried to do that had a second wave of covid19. Stop the hyper lies.

Caution must be exercised. The fact u don’t know people personally affected by the virus doesn’t mean it isn’t out there.

I only blame our politicians who politicize it without any responsibilities to the people and business affected.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Xinox: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abraham Lincoln's first political statement in 1832 emphasized education been aware of his educational deficiencies. He said, " education is is the most important subject we as a people can be engaged in".
Adams Smith, one of the greatest philosophers of all time on provision of education in "Theory of moral scientists" put it clear that learning of "wisdom" and ' moral scientists' is for a better society. I won't insult my leaders out of frustration. The president is armed with people who lack true education. BUT don't give up on Nigeria cos this country is God's.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Worksunlimited: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
We still under lock down?
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Oracleforce: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
jaxxy:

No country has fully opened its economy not even China stop passing false information. Most that tried to do that had a second wave of covid19. Stop the hyper lies.

Caution must be exercised. The fact u don’t know people personally affected by the virus doesn’t mean it isn’t out there.

I only blame our politicians who politicize it without any responsibilities to the people and businesses affected.

I believe you are ignorant of the dynamics in which some of these great countries like China are using to increase their economy's capacity during this lockdown....the presence of the Chinese economy is spread globally and with their economic strategy, it Is so obvious that China will soon recover...from this economy shock...compare to Nigeria that we are looking outside to borrow money from every country in the world in order to survive...nothing is generating money for them.except crude oil
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by KrazyDave16(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Like this now my mind is off school.
Local man gotta hope for bigger returns in the hustle.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oracleforce:
Buhari should shun this lockdown debacle....some of the great and developed countries doing more in order to restore their economic, ordinary debtor Nigeria is talking about extension.....the present state of our economy is nothing to write home about...Buhari and his economy teams also know that if something is not done fast....we are heading towards recession...nonsense COVID 19 teams are now talking about the lock down...

You mean we are not yet in recession? Fuel is already 148 naira, 6% FG portion in rental agreement, stamp duty on deposits, 5million for hate speech, wetin remain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
ejitest1:
Dammmn niggarr

Dammn niggarr
lol real niggarrs work during lockdown. I laff Everytime I see dam niggarr
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Lucifer1419: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Stop deceiving yourself there is no buhari
. We here in south east knows already, only the blind we still argued with you, let them keep deceiving themselves, 2023 will be a shocker to must Nigeria citizens.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by earnit1: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is a confused government even the white that virus hit hard has moved on
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oracleforce:

I believe you are ignorant of the dynamics in which some of these great countries like China are using to increase their economy's capacity during this lockdown....the presence of the Chinese economy is spread globally and with their economic strategy, it Is so obvious that China will soon recover...from this economy shock...compare to Nigeria that we are looking outside to borrow money from every country in the world in order to survive...nothing is generating money for them.except crude oil

I know the dynamics of how Chinas economy works bt they are doing so with minimal risks however we don’t have many of such platforms or potentials so therefore u want us to expose ourselves unnecessarily to the virus to save the economy when instead we shud take advantage of these times to develop our capacities.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by mosexcellency(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
What's the breed of these kittens?
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by mindtricks: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Justdogood:
Nigeria is on autopilot.
I repeat, Nigeria is on autopilot.

All our leaders are brain dead. Even the military heads
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Simply6: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Abeg make dem normalise Lagos transport fares ooo, this drivers wan use this covid something take finish ppl cry
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by Sundaycomputer: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks by joseph5566: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigerian l hail una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.