Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights (34057 Views)

Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints / British Airways Urges Travellers To Drop Their Luggage A Day Before Travel / Reopening: Passengers Must Arrive Airports Three Hours Before Flights - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by KOE1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
seunmsg:
It is too early to restart international flights. The virus is still spreading like wildfire in US, Brazil and some European countries. The numbers of people getting infected daily in the country is gradually going down and we need to sustain the gain. Opening the country up for easy coming in and going out may lead to a new wave of infections. The presidential task force should please be guided.

Nigeria my country...why in a hurry to start international flight? Looters have businesses oversea and cant wait any longer... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by Deloo: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good news! Make I go dust my international passport where I keep am.

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by olamakinde(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Airspace that has been opened to international flight since

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by VickyRotex(f): 2:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Ayam not understanding. Hasn't 3hrs been an average arrival time for international flights undecided
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by blackgold7777(f): 6:37am On Aug 07, 2020
punisha:
God be praised. Best news of 2020.
Even if it's 10hours we will wait!
NA SO WE WILL WAIT O
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by YelloweWest: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
It is too early to restart international flights. The virus is still spreading like wildfire in US, Brazil and some European countries. The numbers of people getting infected daily in the country is gradually going down and we need to sustain the gain. Opening the country up for easy coming in and going out may lead to a new wave of infections. The presidential task force should please be guided.

They should take hydroxicholroquine!

We here in Nigeria take so my malaria meds that most people cannot contract the virus and most of those who test positive are asymptomatic.

Open up everywhere, we are covered.
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by watchindelta(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2020
It normal B4 na for international flight
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by ForkDragnet: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
they should open biko

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by ForkDragnet: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2020
punisha:

God be praised.
Best news of 2020.

Even if it's 10hours we will wait!
I dey tell you
Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:
Arrive 3hrs before your scheduled flight.

Wasn't that the norm before?

I tire ooh.
People are talking as if it's a new thing... Well, it might be new to some people though who like to arrive late and start rushing the process of boarding, immigration etc.

Whenever I'm travelling internationally, I arrive the airport 3hours earlier.
Finish all the process of boarding etc and relax myself by reading online or chatting with my phone.

I hate the last minute rush.... One can miss their flight.

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by tonquendo4u(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Make them open am abeg. People's businesses are affected. If anyone catch corona, make im go for treatment. If im die, make dem bury am. We can't continue like this nah. Ah ah. For how long?

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by dmk23: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Haba kiloshele. Please regardless of the virus spread please most of us have plans abeg. We only need to protect ourselves. If you knew things that people go through everyday because of the locked international space you will know. Many things are been wasted. Do you know how badly people want the international flight to open, they will go to other neighbouring country just to fly out. Why not open the international space and let things fall into place, academically and in other sense. They know how much they are loosing in this sense. Open it up, even if international flights will be expensive you will see how many people will still take it. And besides a lot of other people too are stucked in other countries and are waiting for us to open up. We can only put precautions in place and not totally shut ourselves off from the world. Thank you.

Re: Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights by RealAlubarika(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:

You're on point, I guess they said October previously why the haste to resume international flight??

A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX / Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) / This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street