Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs (22583 Views)

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by fergie001: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, has appointed Balaraba Ibrahim as his Special Assistant on Women Affairs (Unmarried).

Mohammed Sabi’u Baba, Secretary to the State Government, made this known in a letter to Ibrahim dated August 4, 2020.

The letter reads, “I am pleased to convey the approval of His Excellency, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, for your appointment as Special Assistant Woman Affairs (Unmarried). The appointment is based on your knowledge, experience and personal qualities of handwork, honesty and absolute loyalty.

“I would expect you utilize all these qualities in facing the challenges of your office to facilitate the attainment of our collective goal and the expectation of our electorate.”

Surprisingly, this is not the first time that Nigerian state governors would be making unusual appointments – the latest merely adds to the list after former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, in December 2017 appointed his biological sister, Mrs Ogechi Ololo, as Commissioner for Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/06/bauchi-state-governor-appoints-special-assistant-%E2%80%9Cunmarried-women%E2%80%9D-affairs]SOURCE [/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Goldp5988(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Unmarried women, appoint me for unmarried men lol.

I will co ordinate them wella

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by helinues: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Baawaa(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
The appointment is based on your knowledge, experience and personal qualities of handwork, honesty and absolute loyalty.

“I would expect you utilize all these qualities in facing the challenges of your office to facilitate the attainment of our collective goal and the expectation of our electorate.”
The man is specialize in woman affairs (womanizer).Congratulations to him
Very soon we will Sex Affair appointees

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Vision4God: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don't have a problem with d different kind of office they want to create as far as they actually look into d welfare and safety of the unmarried women.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by abc115: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
What do you expect from PDP Governor?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by LegendHero(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
The funniest thing is that Hajiya Balaraba Ibrahim used to be the chairperson of the Association of Divorcees in Bauchi.

Now someone that was already probably married before is now appointed special assistant on unmarried women.

Bauchi Governor can’t even put a round peg in a round hole in a simple matter like this. The position should have been given to an unmarried woman.

PDP Power!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by helinues: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=abc115 post=92527602]What do you expect from PDP Governor?[/quote\]

Haba , what has party got to do with this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by JAOS(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
the should be an office for men affairs too or don't we men need care

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by ghettokid1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
This man is a disgrace to PDP, doing weird things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by IamWonderful: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
This one is family of Okorocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by JAOS(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=92527755][/quote] it has everything to do with it PDP means People Deceiving People
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by PositiveDirect: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Beremx(f): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Craze get levels I swear

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Charleys: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
I love this and I wish every governor should do this especially the igbos tribe.

Read my topics where I explained here how Almajiris will take over the south

https://www.nairaland.com/5481514/why-almajiris-take-over-inherit

And another one where I said igbos are minorities in Nigeria and need to be saved

https://www.nairaland.com/4318673/igbos-minority-nigeria-truth

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Razzness(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sounds really funny, but i think it makes sense for a state like bauchi considering pending issues like child marriage, forced marriage, girl child abuse, high rate of unfairly divorced ladies and even rape of young ladies and minors. If properly handled i think this ministry can be key players in creating mass sensitization, providing a legal support for young and divorced ladies, and even empowerment to these ladies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Noloss(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
When you think you've heard it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Sensitivity: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Naija grin
My country grin
Always full of drama grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
They keep creating all kinds of useless parastatals that add nothing to development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Will it guarantee more opportunities for the girl child to be educated, to be gainfully employed, to be safe from all forms of sexual harassment and from early marriages?
If not, this appointment is just another opportunity to embezzle government funds.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by imohchard(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is her Office at Shilloh?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by gfon(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol,that one go dey scout for fresh virgins for oga.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Evilgenuis: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nice appointment, more job created tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Where the singles @ ?

Time to have a say y'all!!

Meanwhile,

Below is a word of advice from the elders @..............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Artiiclebeast: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Unmarried men nko?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by DamnNiggar: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dammmmnnn Niggarrrrrrrr

Isoright
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by beautyhd: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
You say?

He wants to know how many women are unmarried in his state(both single and widows) so he can arrange them, nonsense governor
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by SouthNigerian: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are there Profiticians not going mad already? Special Assistance on single ladies?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
shocked

Which one is "unmarried women affairs " again?

NwaAmaikpe come and expanciate o.

Yeah that reminds me.... Where is NwaAmaikpe though? He's the man for such matters.

Ngwa, bia Ma nda ikpe o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Fighters Are Scavengers Desperate For Food / Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.