Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice (1565 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by SaChither(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello Nairalander,
My Friend Took The Blue Pill, And Refuse To Know His Girlfriend Age. After 7 Month Into The Relationship, He Find Out The Girl Is Four Years Older Than Him. And As A Guy Man He Is Not Ready For Marriage Now, Or In The Next 7 Years. But He Love The Girl Die. As A Friend I Advice Him To Leave The Babe Because I Think He His Wasting His Time, Or What Do U Guys Think?
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
There's Ying and Yang;
Good and bad;
Salvation and damnation;
Freedom and bondage;
Black and White;
Red and blue;
Man and Simp.

It was an English philosopher who said that he who does not know does not know how much he does not know. But when he knows a great deal, he becomes aware of how much there is to know that he still does not know.

While we must sponsor consistent exposure on the pertinence of male dominance, the quality of boys who graduate from our informal red pill institutions should be at par with their feminist contemporaries. These young boys should understand the art of gluing words , phrases and clauses to form meaningful paragraphs.

The OP does not only represent lack of dexterity on the part of the writer , but also gives him out as a "busy body".

You want a piece of advice for your friend but since you desperately need one for yourself as well, albeit involuntarily , I advise you to get a well recognized ENGLISH DICTIONARY and your friend to develop himself as well because birds of a feather flock together.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by sylve11: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaChither:
Hello Nairalander,
My Friend Took The Blue Pill, And Refuse To Know His Girlfriend Age. After 7 Month Into The Relationship, He Find Out The Girl Is Four Years Older Than Him. And As A Guy Man He Is Not Ready For Marriage Now, Or In The Next 7 Years. But He Love The Girl Die. As A Friend I Advice Him To Leave The Babe Because I Think He His Wasting His Time, Or What Do U Guys Think?

I know sey na you be the guy.

Any way, life na choice. People Will only advise you but none will get the experience. Follow your heart. cool
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Emecson(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
If she respects u, fine, if nt get d fvk out of there
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by SaChither(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why Do U Guys Think Am The One I Said My Friend And U Guy Are Attacking Me

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by SaChither(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=92530141]There's Ying and Yang;
Good and bad;
Salvation and damnation;
Freedom and bondage;
Black and White;
Blue and red;
Man and Simp.

It was one philosopher who said that he who does not know does not know how much he does not know. But when he knows a great deal, he becomes aware of how much there is to know that he still does not know.

While we must sponsor consistent exposure on the pertinence of male dominance, the quality of boys who graduate from our informal red pill institutions should be at par with their feminist contemporaries. These young boys should understand the art of gluing words , phrases and clauses to form meaningful paragraphs.

The OP does not only represent lack of dexterity on the part of the writer , but also gives him out as a "busy body".

Oga What Are U Saying I Said My Friend But It Seems U Ready To Take My Head Off Anyways Thanks For Ur English Lecture
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Kondomatic(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaChither:
Hello Nairalander,

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaChither

Address me with respect, young man. Take my wise words above and become a phenom.
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Arizonaz: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
If both of you keep it as a secret nobody will know. Age is just a number.
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Nicepoker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
SaChither:
Hello Nairalander,
You are the one .Not your friend
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Follow your mind bro
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by themaestro08(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lots of modafuckers here grin, he said his friend I don't know why you lots are skeptical.

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pls advice him to marry her, age does not mean anything....
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Tabitha03(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Do what you think is right.
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by joviegghead: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Age is just a numerical code for how long you've been on earth. Nothing more, nothing less.
If you feel you love her and she feels the same way,why not?
We Africans bother a lot about shit like age difference unlike whites.

if you're bothered , look at Nick Jonas and priyanka chopra.10 years due difference. No shit. Because she is beautiful like she's in her 30s. Age is nothing but a number.
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2020
SaChither:
Why Do U Guys Think Am The One I Said My Friend And U Guy Are Attacking Me
Don't worry bro we know you're the one
If she have a good character and she's all what you're looking for to in a woman
Just continue
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2020
SaChither:
Hello Nairalander,

The main issue here is that he is not ready to settle down on the next seven years not just the age of the woman involve

Best option is to pull out before he goes deeper
Re: In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice by stanliwise(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2020
SaChither:
Hello Nairalander,
Which one is took the bluepill
She is four years older, how can that be a problem?
Why are you advising him to leave? If your friend is insecure about the age difference then let him be true to himself and leave. If not why the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Supper Is Ready / I Think I'm Philophobic. / Man Shares Photo Of What He Allegedly Saw Inside A Hotel In Ibadan [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.