Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) (12606 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by proeast(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
OkutaNla:
[s]Nice. Don't forget to show the real Aba though.[/s]

This is rubbish! Lagos has worse places than those pictures yet everyone has forgotten about them but we Igbos are not like that, we call out our leaders whenever there is need and that is why you see people always calling the attention of government to all those bad places but it doesn't mean you guys are not having it worse. Who is bringing the attention of the Lagos State governor or his bullion van godfather to the plight of Mushin, Maroko, Mile 12, Boundary, Oyinbo, Ajegunle and so many other terrible places in Lagos that are often hidden from the public??

What about the sorry mess of those slums you call cities like Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Sango, Ado Ekiti etc? You left all those terrible dungeons to fixate yourself on Aba that is already getting the needed attention??

Na wa for you and your misplaced priority.

22 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:

This is rubbish! Lagos worse places than those pictures but everyone has forgotten but we Igbos are not like that, we call out our leaders whenever there is need and that is why you see people always calling the attention of government to all those bad places but it doesn't mean you guys are not having it worse. Who is bringing the attention of the Lagos State governor or his bullion van godfather to the plight of Mushin, Maroko, Mile 12, Boundary, Oyinbo, Ajegunle and so many other terrible places in Lagos that are often hidden from the public??

What about the sorry mess of those slums you call cities like Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Sango, Ado Ekiti etc? You left all those terrible dungeons to fixate yourself on Aba that is already getting the needed attention??

Extreme misplaced priorities for real.

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
horsepower102:

These people don't understand that Ndigbo cannot be comfortable with dirty places that is why they see any dirty environment in Aba on social media because the people believe that with social media their complaint will get to the necessary authorities and the need will be done unlike some people from the other side that defend mediocrity and are comfortable in dirty and dilapidated environment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

These people don't understand that Ndigbo cannot be comfortable with dirty places that is why they see any dirty environment in Aba on social media because the people believe that with social media their complaint will get to the necessary authorities and the need will be done unlike some people from the other side that defend mediocrity and are comfortable in dirty and dilapidated environment

I have been saying the same thing. We igbos don’t have a culture of hiding the ills of our society. We put it out there to force change to happen.

While the others keep hiding their ills and pretending that all is well.

Thank God for internet and social media. Their years of lies and propaganda has come to an end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
horsepower102:

I have been saying the same thing. We igbos don’t have a culture of hiding the ills of our society. We put it out there to force change to happen.

While the others keep hiding their ills and pretending that all is well.

Thank God for internet and social media. Their years of lies and propaganda has come to an end.
Gbam!
Imagine if lagos had been in Igbo land, by now the whole world would be tweeting about the heap of dirtiness there. We don't like suffering and smiling.
Didn't you see the fake commissioning of obodo ukwu road by IPob? Those guys message was straight to Obiano and things were done asap, though nothing big happened but at least his PA and necessary authorities responded

12 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by totit: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Iboland has remained undeveloped plus it has no economical importance too.

Such a pity tho.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by totit: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba is the most filthiest state on earth.

Sorry op, you can't deceived us with these carefully edited and brow roofs pictures. Loll grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by totit: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
wink
No economy, no man power, no development ; this is your reality stop deceiving us. grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba

14 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
OkutaNla:
Nice. Don't forget to show the real Aba though.
That's just a market ...not upto 1 percent of ABA ...are u angry ABA is better than your state capital ?

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by nedu666: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:

This is rubbish! Lagos has worse places than those pictures yet everyone has forgotten about them but we Igbos are not like that, we call out our leaders whenever there is need and that is why you see people always calling the attention of government to all those bad places but it doesn't mean you guys are not having it worse. Who is bringing the attention of the Lagos State governor or his bullion van godfather to the plight of Mushin, Maroko, Mile 12, Boundary, Oyinbo, Ajegunle and so many other terrible places in Lagos that are often hidden from the public??

Please include okokomaiko to iyana iba. Iya era to badagry.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Easterners just dey decieve themselves.

Make una rise up against bad governance!

Posting the GRA and government house on Aba won't stop the from being the backward state in Nigeria
Tell me a region that hold their leaders more accountable than igbos ..I would wait

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Make una dey decieve una selves
Let me understand, please are you saying the drone video isn't Aba

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beautiful Aba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba is much more than one dirty street

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by oluwadabira111(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Ibadan is a massive slum but the inhabitants are pigs too.... so nobody complains
You are mad I swear just mad angry and am very sure you have never been to ibadan before
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by ThatFairGuy: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
proeast:

[/s]
Bin content.
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Jman24(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba is the only city in Nigeria with a clear grid street (system) by international standard. But well educated blacks (especially in Nigeria) with PhD in geography will still disagree with me. That's how blacks are made. Something not quite right in their DNA.

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba will come back to take it’s rightful place someday.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Jman24(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Umuahia is also close in having a standard grid system.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jman24:
Umuahia is also close in having a standard grid system.

This is Umuahia grid system. A well planned state capital.

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
This Eboh Media guy is really trying

10 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Aba wan ne.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by proeast(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
horsepower102:

I think it is borne out of envy. It pisses them off each time they see Igbo cities looking like Eastern European mid-sized cities while all they've are a mass of slums grin

Check some aerial views of Eastern European cities or some smaller cities in South America, and you will see they look very much like our cities. Now contrast that with SW slums they call cities and see how they all look like Timbuktu in 1795 grin grin

If I'm in their shoes I will be jealous too grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by OreMI22: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Easterners just dey decieve themselves.

Make una rise up against bad governance!

Posting the GRA and government house in Aba won't stop the from being the backward state in Nigeria

Instead of you to worry about Daura, you are worried about Aba that you know you will never contribute anything positive towards it. That is the real shocking thing about you guys.

12 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
This Eboh Media guy is really trying
Is any part edited ? ...we showed the bad side u guys were acting like that's how all ABA was ..now we showing u the real ABA ... really it's better than 80% of state capitals in Nigeria and that's a fact ...

And it's not even a capital

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is any part edited ? ...we showed the bad side u guys were acting like that's how all ABA was ..now we showing u the real ABA ... really it's better than 80% of state capitals in Nigeria and that's a fact ...

And it's not even a capital
Nna, I complemented the brain behind the video grin
Nna mmaru ebe ichebe iru mma gi a dianyi grin

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by nedu666: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92533796:

Let me understand, please are you saying the drone video isn't Aba

Arewa yoruba pretending to be aboki. Nigga is in serious pains. Pls have mercy on him

12 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by nedu666: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:

I think it is borne out of envy. It pisses them off each time they see Igbo cities looking like Eastern European mid-sized cities while all they've are a mass of slums grin

Check some aerial views of Eastern European cities or some smaller cities in South America, and you will see they look very much like our cities. Now contrast that with SW slums they call cities and see how they all look like Timbuktu in 1795 grin grin

This is just aba not the entire state. Some people will have heart attack tonight and for days to come

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by LadySarah: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bad governance is the bane of Aba. One of if not the best planned city in Nigeria.
You have no biz with traffic cos if there's a problem with this route,there are several other routes to follow immediately. The disadvantage is that it gives hoodlums alternative routes for escape.

If pH rd, Ariaria, ngwa rd! Ohanku, obiohia and the inner roads are completed, waste duly managed and geometric power finishes their work... Na helele.

BTW Ponponkon I never see you since. I need to meet your principal

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
LadySarah:
Bad governance is the bane of Aba. One of if not the best planned city in Nigeria.
You have no biz with traffic cos if there's a problem with this route,there are several other routes to follow immediately. The disadvantage is that it gives hoodlums alternative routes for escape.

If pH rd, Ariaria, ngwa rd! Ohanku, obiohia and the inner roads are completed, waste duly managed and geometric power finishes their work... Na helele.

BTW Ponponkon I never see you since. I need to meet your principal

I keep on telling people that Aba, umuahia, enugu, fegge, owerri and now abakiliki are among the top ten planned cities in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
proeast:

If only we can get the tarring of inner street roads down, it would be hard to tell the difference.

I noticed that any neighborhood in the east that has well tarred inner roads tend to have that foreign look to it especially owerri.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Describe Nigeria In One Word? / A Picture Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The World Bank Headquarters / President Buhari Wins Polio Championship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.