Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) (12497 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Enugu. .

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Enugu

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Abakaliki

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Abakaliki .

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2020
No city in typical Yoruba cities come close to Onitsha metro, no need wasting my data, let me get ready for work

12 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by GuyWise101(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2020
It just doesn't make sense comparing Yoruba with Igbo, Igbos that don't build house if it isn't a block house with modern roofing even in the village (It is better you didn't build house than to build a mud house) while in Yoruba land they all live in mud houses with rusted roof....

Igbos are ahead.

13 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by femi4: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Aba na model habitat, just a few bad roads that is proving too hard for that big belle governor
Show us ariaria market and Aba -pH road
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Amah70: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2020
horsepower102:

Okorocha during his first term promised to give Orlu and Okigwe same attention as Owerri. But we waited and waited for eternity. Hopefully Hope will change the situation.

Every eastern state should have a least two to three major cities.

Imo is fast becoming a state cursed with governorship beginning after Mbakwe.

After Mbakwe, Imo governors build state capital, worse today. If one ventures into other towns in Imo outside the state capital, one would weep.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Cosbyrich: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2020
post=92540648:

You are the most ignorant mind from Southwest here on nairaland, very poor sense of reasoning, you always show your poor sense when intelligent minds are discussing, just like the nominal GDP discussion, you always show your poor reasoning, you measure Onitsha town which is one of the towns that made-up large Onitsha metropolis, Google can only give you the size of a town not the sub-towns, Onitsha metro doesn't end in Onitsha town, Onitsha town is even the smallest among other sub-towns like Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi Ogbunike, Nkwelle, Oba , Umunya, Anambra is second most densely populated state after Lagos, Anambra is highly urbanized with 21st century buildings or like Ibadan 94% of the city covered by mud houses, dumbo we are in 21st century, be smart to use your brain not your joystick

Use your OSU brain for once nah.
Ibadan too is actually bigger than what Google measured.Your undeveloped tiny,one GRA states are just way,way below Ibadan.

If I may frankly ask you,what exactly will you use to compare your tiny, brown roofs,undeveloped 5 states with Ibadan city?
Is it your scanty modern houses?
Your network of roads?
Infrastructures as in schools,hospitals,research centers,GRAs,Malls,Stadia etc?WHAT?

All your 5 states cannot boast of 6 GRAs while only Ibadan city has more than 9 and has more estates than the entire Igboland.

Ibadan has better road network than the entire Igboland.

Only Ibadan city has 2 Olympic size stadia and numerous other stadia.

Ibadan city only has numerous big shopping malls and 5 mega malls.The entire Igboland cannot boast of 5 mega malls.

Ibadan has skyscrapers but the entire Igboland does not have even one skyscraper. The tallest building in Igboland is a 15 storey just completed would-be medical center.

You know there is nothing in Igboland to compete with Ibadan,so you deceive yourself by posting the old part of Ibadan which is not up to Onitsha which is 52 square km.

USA has its slums but more developed than Britain that does not have slums.
Lagos has slums but more developed than all the states in Nigeria.
Igboland has slums but very less developed than Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Smartjeezy(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2020
The clueless future leaders of nigeria exchanging words in public forum talking trash. Fulani are taking over and treating you all like a common animals in the forest. Wake up and stop all these rubbish before fulani herdsmen rape and kill your family. Fulani are planning everyday to take over this beautiful nation with all their animalistic behaviours and you people are here spewing rubbish! Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by selemempe: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Easterners just dey decieve themselves.

Make una rise up against bad governance!

Posting the GRA and government house in Aba won't stop the state from being the most backward state in Nigeria
Aba is not even the capital of Abia state...so why will it have a GRA or government House

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by meccuno: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
AniOmaa:
tormenting these Afonja pigs since 1901, na you even get their time and medicine, we have retired from pummeling their gbegiri heads already grin
oya take this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by EaRtHgUy(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Ibadan too is actually bigger than what Google measured.Your undeveloped tiny,one GRA states are just way,way below Ibadan.

If I may frankly ask you,what exactly will you use to compare your tiny, brown roofs,undeveloped 5 states with Ibadan city?
Your network of roads?
Infrastructures as in schools,hospitals,research centers,GRAs,Malls,Stadia etc?WHAT?

All your 5 states cannot boast of 6 GRAs while only Ibadan city has more than 9 and has more estates than the entire Igboland.

Ibadan city only has numerous big shopping malls and 5 mega malls.The entire Igboland cannot boast of 5 mega malls.

Ibadan has skyscrapers but the entire Igboland does not have even one skyscraper. The tallest building in Igboland is a 15 storey just completed would-be medical center.

You know there is nothing in Igboland to compete with Ibadan,so you deceive yourself by posting the old part of Ibadan which is not up to Onitsha which is 52 square km.

Answer this question honestly. Have you ever been to Onitsha before?, If they answer is NO, then you are a very BIG FOOL for arguing what you don't know. I've being to ibadan several times incase you are wondering.

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by meccuno: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2020
post=92542740:
No city in typical Yoruba cities come close to Onitsha metro, no need wasting my data, let me get ready to work
grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Your network of roads?

Serious you need to be in Yaba rehabilitation center, no difference between you and Kemi Omololu Olunloyo grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
Reasonlaelae67:

Enugu is 97% covered in slum.

The mods just keep removing brownroofs of Enugu to save you guys face. Mere Google earth reveals that 97% of the tiny Enugu is covered in slums!

Can you name those areas of Enugu you claim are slums? I do know there's a small section of Enugu, on its outskirts, that the gov't hasn't bothered to tar its roads, and this seems to be the only area you zero in on and claim 97% of Enugu is slum! So can you give me the names of the areas in Enugu that make up this 97% of slum?

I think you saw some nice Google streetviews of Enugu, shown by InterVlog and you were consumed by envy, so you spent a whole day going over Google streeview of Enugu, hunting for the worst parts (which are miniscule in comaprison to the size of the entire state) and saved screenshots of these areas for future e-fights with the 'okoros'! wink

Courtesy Inter Vlog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY-U86asBcm2snVbRK03muQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVpmY_dh00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9k6A1Tkomw

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Jman24:
Nairaland is meant to be educative, devoid of rancor. At least we have learnt something new ; ' aba and umuahia are the only cities with a standard grid system in Nigeria. It is verifiable.

Onitsha has it too!

Question i wanna ask is, which previous admin' initiated them? Was it Dr M I Opkara or were they planned during the colonial administration? Awada in Onitsha for instance, that has a grid system, has been there for as long as i can remember!

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Onitsha has it too!

Question i wanna ask is, which previous admin' initiated them? Was it Dr M I Opkara or were they planned during the colonial administration? Awada in Onitsha for instance, that has a grid system, has been there for as long as i can remember!
Fegge and Harbor industrial layout Onitsha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Jman24(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92551164:

Fegge and Harbor industrial layout Onitsha

Okay . Seen
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Jman24(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Arial view of enugu looks so much like Abuja. Enugu can only be compared to abuja in ecstasy.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Bkayyy: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Onitsha has it too!

Correction : Awada in Obosi

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by LadySarah: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Onitsha has it too!

I Wann know too. My late dad told me about it but I didn't ask who did it.
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by OreMI22: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Salewa95:

Ibadan is actually like London compared to Enugu that look like a 6AD building below!

Like this Ibadan? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by OreMI22: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Salewa95:

Ibadan is actually like London compared to Enugu that look like a 6AD building below!

And this Ibadan? cool

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Hellraiser77: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
femi4:
Show us ariaria market and Aba -pH road
How does two roads definite a whole city?....do you know how many unsightly slums are in Akure?, Why are the inhabitants not bringing it to social media?.....just because Aba people want a better city doesn't mean Any of you are better off

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amah70:

Imo is fast becoming a state cursed with governorship beginning after Mbakwe.

After Mbakwe, Imo governors build state capital, worse today. If one ventures into other towns in Imo outside the state capital, one would weep.

This has to change. I don’t believe in one city state. It leads to over crowing and limitations of opportunities since everything is in only one city.
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by horsepower102: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jman24:
The Arial view of enugu looks so much like Abuja. Enugu can only be compared to abuja in ecstasy.

I totally agree. Enugu reminds me of two cities in Africa.

Abuja and Kigali

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by kayfra: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92542740:
No city in typical Yoruba cities come close to Onitsha metro, no need wasting my data, let me get ready for work

Isn't this your job? grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Ibadanpikin: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
post=92542374:
Enugu.
You are indeed a true son of ndigbo gaba niru ayi sogi nasu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by philiancoop(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Strong city
Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Amah70: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jman24:
Some of the streets being built by Gov. Hope uzodinma in owerri.
The only thing I hate about imo is it is a 'one city' state unlike other eastern states. Okigwe has a very captivating landscape and scenery with a cold/soothing weather, but previous governors had ignored the region .

Many of the streets being reconstructed today in Owerri have been reconstructed about three times since 2007.

But nearly all the streets in Imo towns outside Owerri are yet to see asphalt on them.
Parochial Politicians in power who feel they have no attachment to Orlu or Okigwe have made life terrible for people living in the two urban centers.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Enugu fine no be small chei I swear to God I must own a mansion in that city grin lol this is a massacre

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants / Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) / 10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.