Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Need An Experienced Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Experienced Writer (356 Views)

An Experienced Writer In Tech Is Needed #2/word / You Need To Hire Me! I'm An Experienced Writer... / Writing Agency Needs A Competent And Experienced Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Experienced Writer by ajasay3030(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
I need an experienced writer to write engaging content that will wow readers. Please, you mustn't be a newbie writer.

My budget is #800 per 1000 words. I know the pay is not enticing, but that is what I can afford for now.

You can reach me on WhatsApp through 09016701513
Re: I Need An Experienced Writer by sulaimon22: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
You want articles that will wow ur audience with N800 per 1000 words. If article is that easy start writing it yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Experienced Writer by TheBlessedHero: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
sulaimon22:
You want articles that will wow ur audience with N800 per 1000 words. If article is that easy start writing it yourself.

you dey mind them? all these middle men, all of them will be outsourcing jobs. A job of around #15 per word from original client, will go through many middle men, and end up with one "suffer head" for #1 per word.

Now this one wants to do 80kobo, haba, fear God o! if you know you can't write, stop being a middle man, let those that'll write get the job. This is unfair.

some will even run away with your work and claim it's not good enough.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Experienced Writer by marvin212: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
I hate seeing Job offers like this. To even think you want to WOW AUDIENCE with N800.

My Guy FVCK you abeg!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Vedic Lifecare Hospital / Thread Gone.. / Vacancies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.