Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? (17596 Views)

Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / Is It Obligatory To Inform A Suitor Of A Possible Health Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Seriously Moderators should remove these people with such hate speaches, if you don't like what is being posted just scroll and pass.

I'm seriously offended by those people
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by Jeetkool(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
But you guys don't allow people practise whatever they want in the real world. You kill and kidnap many of us after shouting Allahu Akbar, yet they did not tell you guys to make any declarations before you could cohabit with us on earth.

Who is holding u back not to practices whatever u like. Stop been mumu. This thread is not for someone like u kindly use d exist gate.
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by isram: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
No she should dress like masquerade

Rubbish people

Seun the fanatic

On sunday now anyone can comment on Christian topics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by 0temSapien: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Jeetkool:

Who is holding u back not to practices whatever u like. Stop been mumu. This thread is not for someone like u kindly use d exist gate.
Should I tell you how many people you Muslims have killed for not being a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by InfinityFabric: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Asking people to declare themselves as Muslims before posting on Muslim threads but not doing the same for Christian threads is quite discriminatory.
You can give Nairaland Admins your declaration of faith. It should be easy since everything is between fabricated and untraceable anyways.
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by principalgee: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't why some people use paracetamol 500mg on another person headache, this thread is for Muslims , if you don't know what to say pls stay off , is it a must you comment on every post?
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by yetunsbay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
danilmo:
So I have to accept been a Muslim before saying my mind here d Bleep.. Oya na come and change my mind to Muslim.

Thunder fire Seun and his Mohammadu SAWyer.
You shld be wiser than this
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by AbuAeesha: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Religion is still blinding the eyes of many today. But come year 2625, we will need a microscope to detect the remaining few still engulfed by it. By then Jehovah and Allah would have spent over 500 years in their spiritual cage. cool
still glad you know the divine religion will still be till u leave earth.
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by 0temSapien: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
AbuAeesha:

still glad you know the divine religion will still be till u leave earth.
It will even be after I'm out in the afterlife to continue my universal exploration, only that it will be declining with greater speed than usual. Then comes year 2625 when many will be so ashamed to identify with godworshipping.

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by fati2001(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
yes for artificial beauty no for natural beauty
Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by fati2001(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Asking people to declare themselves as Muslims before posting on Muslim threads but not doing the same for Christian threads is quite discriminatory.
they don't have sense .
forget about racism based on skin colors, you see this religion they are the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? by InfinityFabric: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Gibberish. Idk what you're talking about because I've NEVER posted on any Muslim/Islamic threads until the one post I made on this thread earlier today. Heck, I've barely made any posts in Religion, for that matter. Come at me when you've something tangible to say other than the lies above.

I now have a message on my profile that says I believe in Allah, which is ridiculous. I really couldn't care any less because I see Nairaland as a complete joke these days, so I am not moved.
Ehya, sorry ehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / 19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.