Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? (894 Views)

Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Just for fun,can you burn your certificate,and take the sum of $1,000,000?

Yes,i will.

Mynd44,lalasticlala,seun,dominique. Please move to frontpage for wider opinion sharing.
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by JOACHINpedro: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
With all pleasure o shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by blazingblender(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
lolzz...i dont even know what to say sef..but truth be told i can burn my certificate take the 1 million dollars learn an internet skill ...maybe web designing or even something better ..maybe in less than a year am already earning half wat i invested
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
With all pleasure o shocked
money stops nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by Jayrockk: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
I go burn am with the school join

3 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
blazingblender:
lolzz...i dont even know what to say sef..but truth be told i can burn my certificate take the 1 million dollars learn an internet skill ...maybe web designing or even something better ..maybe in less than a year am already earning half wat i invested
quite insightful.

I can only invest half of the money on business.
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jayrockk:
I go burn am with the school join
98% of Nigerians go to school just to make money.

On point.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Burn the thing.

Una president get certificate? Most times certificate will be there rusting and you'll not use it till you pass the service age required for companies to employ you. So what's the use?
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by MrOreo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
1milla is too much, bring 500.
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by Ugaboy: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
I wont burn it, 1mil cant buy the time invested to acquire the certificate
4years of study, trekking, sleepless night, hustle, tuition fee, and other mecelleneous wasnt by chance but grace...i cant insult God for the opportunity by burning my commitement.
this 1mil just big for hear, it wil shock u that it like spending 1k when u start making plans of using it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by paulolee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
i go burn and smoke am join for jus 10k..
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by illicit(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
I will burn ministry of education sef

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by JOACHINpedro: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
I wont burn it, 1mil cant buy the time invested to acquire the certificate
4years of study, trekking, sleepless night, hustle, tuition fee, and other mecelleneous wasnt by chance but grace...i cant insult God for the opportunity by burning my commitement.
this 1mil just big for hear, it wil shock u that it like spending 1k when u start making plans of using it.
You have acquired the education, the certificate serves as proof.
1mil$ can get you what you need to apply that education.
As a scientist, 1mil$ will get me a standard lab for my research.
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by Ugaboy: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You have acquired the education, the certificate serves as proof.
1mil$ can get you what you need to apply that education.
As a scientist, 1mil$ will get me a standard lab for my research.
was that in dollars, i thought it was in naira, i will burn and bury the dust int the city

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by chiiraq802(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Ugaboy:
was that in dollars, i thought it was in naira, i will burn and bury the dust int the city

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by 2Ways(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
I will burn it with the school inclusive
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by obonujoker(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2020
I can. I have soft copies as backup.. after all my certificates aren't helping me now, probably later in life
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
illicit:
I will burn ministry of education sef
You really need the money brother.

Am sure, some will even burn the Federal ministry of Education for $50,000.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by PureGoldh(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Just speechless for now

Make I reason am first
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thanks all.
Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by Supib1997(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
I can set the whole school ablaze.. grin..who school help, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can You Burn Your Certificate For 1 Million Dollars? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Supib1997:
I can set the whole school ablaze.. grin..who school help, nonsense
Abi na.

Certificate is already becoming worthless gradually in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

NECO Releases 2020/2021 NECO Result - See Best Performers / See Anguishing Condition Of Alvan Ikoku Hostel, UNN (Photos, Video) / HSE Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.