Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady (5246 Views)

Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Onyiamaogu: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
I Don’t Love You Anymore But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady Tells Boyfriend

A young lady known as Sarah has broken her boyfriend’s heart with the revelation that she no longer loves him and cannot pretend she does anymore.

Some leaked screenshots showed the two of them chatting in a follow-up conversation to one they earlier had, and the man asked his girl if she was serious about what she told him.

Sarah answered in the affirmative while revealing that he sponsored her education – which is the only reason she will agree to marry him, even though there’s no love for him in her heart anymore.

The relationship which had been on for five years was having hiccups because Sarah claims to have fallen for another man, but she said that out of gratitude, she would not mind marrying the boyfriend she no longer loves.

Read their full conversation below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-dont-love-you-but-ill-marry-you-because-you-trained-me-in-school-lady/
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Fidelismaria: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2020

recipe for disaster

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Kalatium(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
WTF

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by music4me(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
After chopping his money for 5yrs,U now luv another man?...Luv kill u there...But what is this thing abt guys sponsoring girls education with d hope of marryn them later?...9/10 of this kind arrangement/entanglement usually ends in premium tears.

27 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Kalatium(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
music4me:
After chopping his money for 5yrs,U now luv another man?...Luv kill u there...But what is this thing abt guys sponsoring girls education with d hope of marryn them later?...9/10 of this kind arrangement/entanglement usually ends in premium tears.
Me sef i wonder

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Freestainworld(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
the guy should runoo, cheating is knocking on the door, untimely death is waiting at one corner, regret will be his greetings till he dies if he try to force thing's.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Anwons(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wow, so sad! I think the guy rightly got the lady's message but can't man up to play to the lady's gallery. It's better now to end it to avoid story that will touch in the future

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mtchew, fake WhatsApp chats everywhere.
I'm currently working on a code that detects fake news.
Once you post any nonsense or fake news, the device you posted it from will explode in your stupid face.
After I'm done developing it; I'm going to dedicate it to all the hungry bloggers,too many to count that are currently plaguing our cyber space in this country.

23 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by ghostwritter(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is deep I swear, not an easy card for the guy to play. As for me I will marry her if she has got all I want, give her good sex and most importantly treat her like a queen. She will learn to love me after CHOPPING MY MONEY...she is only trying to play on the man's intelligence . No lady can try this rubbish with me because I am too smart to sponsor anyone in school.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Odoogu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
don't ever consider chewing what you wouldn't swallow. *Anonymous

The guy catered for 5yrs and expected love. But all the babe has to offer is appreciation. Well marriage is common to both. potato potahto

But seriously grin...
This situation has a similar theme with a literature on this forum. His neighbors wife, by Rosemary33.

The story is not concluded yet, so y'all please should not conclude on this situation, just yetgrin
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Artiiclebeast: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nonsense COVID and NDDC
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
all these men training women in school cos they promised them marriage cheesy
na wao
better calculate the money wey u take train her and tell her to pay u back
or if u be bigger bros just tell her to forget and walk away cos if u marry this one u wont last 3 yrs in the marriage
she go cheat on u like no man"s business

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by kiddkash(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
IDGAF them girls ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Onyenna(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
music4me:

I'm also wondering oooh......
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by dtruth50: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2020
I will advice him to go to court and ask her to tell her new bf to pay every penny he spent on her. SHIKENAN

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by joviegghead: 1:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Rgade:
Mtchew, fake WhatsApp chats everywhere.
I'm currently working on a code that detects fake news.
Once you post any nonsense or fake news, the device you posted it from will explode in your stupid face.
After I'm done developing it; I'm going to dedicate it to all the hungry bloggers,too many to count that are currently plaguing our cyber space in this country.

Ha ha ha.
Mehn this got me bad
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by BigJoe19: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2020
dtruth50:
I will advice him to go to court and ask her to tell her new bf to pay every penny he spent on her. SHIKENAN
Wetin concern new bf with the money
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Pray that your helpers don't drool in lust with you at the time of need.. Remember this important prayer bullet.
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Humanoid01(m): 3:15am On Aug 07, 2020
Money can't buy love, it's that simple. If you wan epp pesin, epp am with clear mind, not because of say you want make she love you. If the chat is real, the guy should just move on. He shouldn't feel betrayed, at least she was honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:38am On Aug 07, 2020
That guy need to tread with caution, his life is at stake.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Drsnives(m): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2020
I keep saying this, instead of training a girl in school with your hard earned money, why not invest that money in poultry business and smile to the bank later. Imagine this nonsense I just read up there
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
That guy need to tread with caution, his life is at stake.
YES.
...... You don't get surprised when the only being that had a personal encounter with the devil and survived talks...

I still believe the GUY is very LUCKY that such information has gotten to him earlier than expected.
It's now for him to VAMOOSE without looking back.
.... else his case will be handled in the morgue as a COVID-19 unrelated Demise.

MEMORY VERSE:
I have always sounded it.
As a man, Always look out for that LADY that LOVES you more than you Love her.
Marry dat LADY dat is obsessed having u around her
Make sure you marry such without delay.
IF u do that, Your MARRIAGE don stand be that.
IF u do otherwise, you will end up kneeling like this GUY for the Rest of your LIFE begging a Woman.

As a Man, The BENEFITS of MARRYING the LADY that Loves you more outweighs every other options:
- Everlasting Respect.
- U will have peace of mind.
- Your Wife will take risks for you.
- No pastor will settle ur marital dispute.
- Ur decisions & words will never return void.
- U will feel like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart.
- Ur Food will be ready even before asking for it.
- Ur neighbors & in-laws will only hear ur good works.
- U will start adding weight right from ur wedding nite.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by lanre9ja(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Two things is involved one the lady in question may be playing with the guy intelligent while the second may be the fact....
My advice I won't back off easily cuz woman heart can be won easily especially when u know the right move.........
Good luck
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Lorenzop: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

YES.
...... You don't get surprised when the only being that had a personal encounter with the devil and survived talks...

I still believe the GUY is very LUCKY that such information has gotten to him earlier than expected.
.... else his case will be handled in the morgue as a COVID-19 unrelated Demise.

MEMORY VERSE:
IF u do otherwise, you will end up kneeling like this GUY for the Rest of your LIFE begging a Woman.

As a Man, The BENEFITS of MARRYING the LADY that Loves you more outweighs every other options:
- Everlasting Respect.
- U feel like OKONWKO in Things Fall Apart.

apt
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by David1017(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2020
This life no balance... The guy sef. U for observe tge girl ways naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by femi4: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Serah Connon
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Onyiamaogu: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

YES.

MEMORY VERSE:

- Everlasting Respect.
- Your Wife will take risks for you.
- U will feel like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart.

I will surely take this to heart
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Kingluqman(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Ogun abele grin
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by padi94(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Not trying to be insensitive but, after reading the story I was scrolling down the thread to look I'd anyone posted that picture of a dick figure holding up to phones depicting that the op is using two phones to create this fake WhatsApp chat grin
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by ogechchukwu: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2020
This is what we call LOVE with pity is unfortunately that u will regret it later in your life ..

And hate him with all your heart .

Watch out .
Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Rickmann: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
I Don’t Love You Anymore But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady Tells Boyfriend

A young lady known as Sarah has broken her boyfriend’s heart with the revelation that she no longer loves him and cannot pretend she does anymore.

Some leaked screenshots showed the two of them chatting in a follow-up conversation to one they earlier had, and the man asked his girl if she was serious about what she told him.

Sarah answered in the affirmative while revealing that he sponsored her education – which is the only reason she will agree to marry him, even though there’s no love for him in her heart anymore.

The relationship which had been on for five years was having hiccups because Sarah claims to have fallen for another man, but she said that out of gratitude, she would not mind marrying the boyfriend she no longer loves.

Read their full conversation below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-dont-love-you-but-ill-marry-you-because-you-trained-me-in-school-lady/

So marriage has now become payment for supporting someone through life? She is definitely doing this outta pity and that's going to be a disaster.

Men should stop feeling entitled to a girl cos u helped her. It should be for love and nothing more.

Honestly I don't even know who is been stupid between these two.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady by Idiotmod: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Ogun kee the geh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast Princess Shyngle "You Are A Married Woman, Stop Doing This" After Sh / Why Do Men Spend So Much Time Chasing Women They Don’t Plan To Wife Up? / He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.