Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? (334 Views)

"How Economically Viable Is Ebonyi Mall With 80% Poverty Rate?"- Concern Indigen / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Goodmarlian: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
With a population of about 25million and a land mass of about 30,000km2 thats bigger than Rwanda , jamica , djibouti and latvia ,an average person might think the southeast is too populated and might not have enough land to sustain large scale agriculture,Housing or large scale industry but they are very wrong.

The city of Tokyo is about 2000km2 but it house a population of about 37million people and still has capacity to house more people.with this land mass and population statistics it shows that the smallest state in the southeast can swallow up the entire populAtion of the southeast.the smallest state should be anambra with a landmass of 4,500km2, anambra alone can house up the entire Igbo nation of 45million and more, which means there is still more land for agriculture, this means we can resurrect oil palm farming to a commercial level.

This generation of southeasters are too woke to go back to agriculture so it is rather better we consider industrialisation I am a fan of industry so I prefer we go into textile, shoe making , ceramics, automobiles, electronics etc..

God bless southeast
God bless Igboland
God bless Africa..

2 Likes

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Goodmarlian: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Greater Tokyo area is 14,034 km2 with population of 38,000,000
, not 2000km2 . Greater Los Angeles is around 15,000 km2 and the statistical area is around 87,000km2.

I created thread suggesting build one world class International airport which serves the entire Igboland instead of too many non viable international airports.

See for yourself..

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Goodmarlian: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Los Angeles

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by AustineJohn908(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Unity beggers will come and shut you down soon
lol.
I'm from Akwa ibom but if I had a choice to choose between Nigeria and Biafra , the choice is Simple, BIAFRA.
Nigeria is a failed state already. Longlive BIAFRA, Long live BIAFRA, long live BIAFRA.
I assure you, it only a matter of time, Nigeria shall fall soon peacefully

1 Like

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Goodmarlian: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Unity beggers will come and shut you down soon
lol.
I'm from Akwa ibom but if I had a choice to choose between Nigeria and Biafra , the choice is Simple, BIAFRA.
Nigeria is a failed state already. Longlive BIAFRA, Long live BIAFRA, long live BIAFRA.
I assure you, it only a matter of time, Nigeria shall fall soon peacefully

Amen ..

We have endured poverty
We have endured oppression
No they want to take our lives and ancestral land with force ..No no no
Nigeria must fall..

1 Like

Re: How Economically Viable Is The Southeast? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: This Is The Time We Need Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu. / Reno Omokri Has Repeatedly Manipulated Facts – Matthew Page / Why We Restored History To Our Schools - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.