Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me (1501 Views)

Diary Of A Jobless Developer Creating A Startup Company / Npower: If You Changed Your Account Name Please Make Sure It Matches / #25,000 For A Graduate ... God Help Nigerian Youths . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders...

This is my fourth time applying for Nigeria Airforce recruitment right from my 2nd year in the university, but to no avail, graduated with good grade, finished my youth service but the next story is hard to tell (we know the nature of finding a job in this country), although as a man I can't be idle, currently I'm engaging into menial freelance services together with laboring jobs as a means to survive since there're bills to take care of even though it can be energy draining atimes - but wetin man go do...

I have this passion and motivation of being a part of Nigeria airforce, but due to Nepotism - is as if I'm not qualified when I know that I'm over qualified ...

I'm the first born in my family and atleast some of you knows what it means to be chesting alot of responsibilities...

please if there is anybody who can help me to secure this job in this ongoing recruitment I will be deeply greatful. i have successfully applied already, hoping that God's grace will find me this time.

if God want to use you to help me, you can reach me on 07044521038 or Email: Elokarl8@gmail.com

God bless.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 07, 2020
the job is not for bsc holders
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2020
lovecares34:
the job is not for bsc holders

I'm aware dear, I applied with my school cert., my degree result is still in my echolac
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

I'm aware dear, I applied with my school cert., my degree result is still in my echolac

May God grant it to you this time.

A little secret. Go on a three days fasting and prayers and put this into prayers. Do 6 to 6.

Look for prayer points online on how to breakthrough a job. You'll see very powerful ones pray with it for those three days.

You will testify.

6 Likes

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Brachaa:

May God grant it to you this time.

A little secret. Go on a three days fasting and prayers and put this into prayers. Do 6 to 6.

Look for prayer points online on how to breakthrough a job. You'll see very powerful ones pray with it for those three days.

You will testify.

Amen..
Alright...
Thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

Amen..
Alright...
Thanks for the advice.

You're welcome.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by heykims(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2020
There's no way u can be qualified if u use ur real age op, maximum age required is about 22yrs and u are a graduate. Besides, u might regret joining the military as a non-commissioned officer later, it's slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

lols its well bro. I wish u success. But I heard that, even if one gets a govt job through such means and wants to upgrade to his normal level, it won't be possible because they will not recognise any degree cert that's below 2020, which is d year u applied with your ssce cert. But all in all sha God fit help u and one oga at the top go shoot u up with your degree cert. But I for do same thing Nd get d job but I no want one small boy to come de talk to me anyhow because I use ssce.

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by femi4: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

This is my fourth time applying for Nigeria Airforce recruitment right from my 2nd year in the university, but to no avail, graduated with good grade, finished my youth service but the next story is hard to tell (we know the nature of finding a job in this country), although as a man I can't be idle, currently I'm engaging into menial freelance services together with laboring jobs as a means to survive since there're bills to take care of even though it can be energy draining atimes - but wetin man go do...

I have this passion and motivation of being a part of Nigeria airforce, but due to Nepotism - is as if I'm not qualified when I know that I'm over qualified ...

I'm the first born in my family and atleast some of you knows what it means to be chesting alot of responsibilities...

please if there is anybody who can help me to secure this job in this ongoing recruitment I will be deeply greatful. i have successfully applied already, hoping that God's grace will find me this time.

if God want to use you to help me, you can reach me on 07044521038 or Email: Elokarl8@gmail.com

God bless.
Start doing something else while waiting for your dream job if it ll ever come
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
heykims:
There's no way u can be qualified if u use ur real age op, maximum age required is about 22yrs and u are a graduate. Besides, u might regret joining the military as a non-commissioned officer later, it's slavery.

Thanks for reaching out bro, actually I don't see it as slavery... Is just a matter of personal perception. Talking about regret - it seems like I'm already regretting of spending 4 years in higher institution + 1 year youth service.. I don't even know if I'm thinking normal anymore
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2020
lovecares34:
lols its well bro. I wish u success. But I heard that, even if one gets a govt job through such means and wants to upgrade to his normal level, it won't be possible because they will not recognise any degree cert that's below 2020, which is d year u applied with your ssce cert. But all in all sha God fit help u and one oga at the top go shoot u up with your degree cert. But I for do same thing Nd get d job but I no want one small boy to come de talk to me anyhow because I use ssce.

Thanks for sharing bro.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
femi4:
Start doing something else while waiting for your dream job if it ll ever come

It will come, I still have hope and faith... Meanwhile like I said earlier, I'm not idle because I'm not lazy, I'm into menial freelance services and laboring side hustle too inorder to proffer some financial demands in the house, just that those kinds of work can be life draining... Is well, thanks for reaching out, I appreciate
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by lereinter(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

Thanks for reaching out bro, actually I don't see it as slavery... Is just a matter of personal perception. Talking about regret - it seems like I'm already regretting of spending 4 years in higher institution + 1 year youth service.. I don't even know if I'm thinking normal anymore

You are talking like this because of your present condition

By the time you get there you will see what the guy is saying

You will quickly want to leave

It's better you apply for police where conversion is easy

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by heykims(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

My bro, u won't know until u become one of them. I'm not a military man but I once lived un the barrack working with them.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
heykims:

My bro, u won't know until u become one of them. I'm not a military man but I once lived un the barrack working with them.

I understand his views vividly well, I know all that,
But the least of what I need now is words of discouragement, my mind is made, but I will rather appreciate those words of discouragement if it had come with favorable ideas that could help me out of my present situation..

I really appreciate your points thou
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
lereinter:

You are talking like this because of your present condition

By the time you get there you will see what the guy is saying

You will quickly want to leave

It's better you apply for police where conversion is easy

If all the people in the job decide to buy your idea, who will then do the job, this is our country you know, no matter how bad the system seems to be, Some people will still find passion to do the job..

Your idea is insightful thou, I appreciate
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Basilekeh: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

If all the people in the job decide to buy your idea, who will then do the job, this is our country you know, no matter how bad the system seems to be, Some people will still find passion to do the job..

What they said about joining with school cert when you have Bsc is actually the fact......but since you're determined...you can join with your school Cert when an opening for Commissioned officers is out you apply...but they will take it as a fresh application and its not conversion....you will have to attend another training to be commissioned just like the new Intakes.

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by lereinter(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

Thank God you know that this is nigeria

After your so much dedication, hard work you will just hear na ssce he get

I wish what you wish yourself

Naf form is still online

You will be selected this time

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by hidhrhis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bro I no want discourage u but I don't want u to join as a recruit
I went to cdssi and their is this soldier then who is a mathematics graduate from unilorin but lack of job made him join the army.... If u see the way this fresh nda graduate direct him and other fellow recruit
The way they talk to them u will be shocked
Though he is enjoying his job as a soldier cos he was our math teacher from ss1-3 and he is extremely good
Ive seen so many instance of things like this
Young officer of like 27 years sending a recruit old enough to be his father's mate around like a slave
It is ur decision if God favours u just know u just signed urself into official slavery
I spent 9 years schooling in the barracks
Talking from experience man

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Nedlog01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi, There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. Register today with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4
It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken.
It's all free.

Share this information with all your contacts. Thousands of people need this.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by 6Milk(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
eloKarl:

God bless.
eeya. God can do it

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by AmadorSays: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
If the job doesn't favor you @op please don't give up, you can always make it as an SME, with the right funding and financial decisions to can grow your business up to its peak, check out how at https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
6Milk:
eeya. God can do it

Yes, I believe,
Thanks bro..
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Lipscomb(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
I weep for this country. My advise for you hope. Since you are not a lazy dude like other guys out there. I think you should change your mind.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Tumbulum: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op I want to discourage you from taking this step you are about to take. You are a graduate already and you are qualified to get into the airforce as an officer and have a nice career but now because of desperation you just want a job. This job you seriously want will not make sense few months into the job and mind you you will not be able to resign until you have served the required number of years
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tumbulum:
Op I want to discourage you from taking this step you are about to take. You are a graduate already and you are qualified to get into the airforce as an officer and have a nice career but now because of desperation you just want a job. This job you seriously want will not make sense few months into the job and mind you you will not be able to resign until you have served the required number of years

Bro if you know of any vacant job opening in Enugu please refer me, What better options do I have, I never had any intention of resigning after getting the job, I just need the job with steady stream of income that will aid my financial problems at thesame time serving my fatherland, I can't even think of going into business since there is no capital at hand to do that, getting a loan is another thing without collateral, because you can't have access to such facility from any bank if you don't have a collateral..

It is not despiration bro, and I disagree with idea of you saying that the airforce job will not make sense to me in few months after I might have joined, before now - I always wished to be an Airforce officer...

You made your point from personal perspection which I presume is not from your personal experience, what works for you might not work for the other person...

Thanks for the advice bro.
Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by Tumbulum: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
eloKarl:

Bro if you know of any vacant job opening in Enugu please refer me, What better options do I have, I never had any intention of resigning after getting the job, I just need the job with steady stream of income that will aid my financial problems at thesame time serving my fatherland, I can't even think of going into business since there is no capital at hand to do that, getting a loan is another thing without collateral, because you can't have access to such facility from any bank if you don't have a collateral..

It is not despiration bro, and I disagree with idea of you saying that the airforce job will not make sense to me in few months after I might have joined, before now - I always wished to be an Airforce office...

You made your point from personal perspection which I presume is not from your personal experience, what works for might not work for other person...

Thanks for the advice bro.
I understand why you badly want the job. After all you do not have any stable one at the moment and you feel you like the military job and wouldn't mind joining even as a recruit.
However I am advising you from the perspective of one whose cousin retired in the navy as a rear admiral and as one who has worked in military establishment and had related with military personal of all kinds of rank.l have dated a female military officer too. So when am telling you things about the military am very sure am giving you a first hand information.
To be blunt with you there is no graduate who entered the military as an ordinary recruit that is happy. Can you stomach people who you are probably more intelligent than treating you like shit,sending you errand like a boy.Not to talk of the pay disparity and the associated risk in the job.
Enough said, its your choice to make. I just feel you should be patient enough and aim to enter the job with your qualification. You are qualified and you deserve the best.

1 Like

Re: Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me by eloKarl(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tumbulum:
I understand why you badly want the job. After all you do not have any stable one at the moment and you feel you like the military job and wouldn't mind joining even as a recruit.
However I am advising you from the perspective of one whose cousin retired in the navy as a rear admiral and as one who has worked in military establishment and had related with military personal of all kinds of rank.l have dated a female military officer too. So when am telling you things about the military am very sure am giving you a first hand information.
To be blunt with you there is no graduate who entered the military as an ordinary recruit that is happy. Can you stomach people who you are probably more intelligent than treating you like shit,sending you errand like a boy.Not to talk of the pay disparity and the associated risk in the job.
Enough said, its your choice to make. I just feel you should be patient enough and aim to enter the job with your qualification. You are qualified and you deserve the best.

Thanks very much bro, I really appreciate, although is not as if I didn't understand you earlier, but meeen - is as if the air I breath isn't even favorable to my health anymore, I pray that frustration and depression doesn't push into some awful things that I will later regret.

Udo di, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Tests / Very Uegent Vacancies / Kpmg Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.