Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be (41240 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Am Emotionally No Longer Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Bennysam: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2020
hopeforcharles:

You are very silly for sounding that brash to him, marriage should never be contracted on the grounds of pity, no matter how much she has helped him it will pale out when the marriage reaches it hard times. Marriage should be built on a solid foundation of love, connection, mutual respect and so much more.
You're stupid and evil, why did he got her pregnant if he know he can't marry her who is he leaving that left over for

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by rawpadgin(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What your FRIEND is FEELING is normal in marriage.
This starts especially when you have dated someone 4 too long or both of you are already married.
Simply occurs when one revolves around the same thing over and over again.

There is usually a state of ANERGY in any relationship.
But the ABILITY of both involved, to rekindle and revive it remains supreme.
U can embark on trips together.
Although Nigeria is Unsafe for such now.
She can change her looks, hairdos, and wears.
Also change the looks and the FRAGRANCE of the room that harbors both of you.

u are one of the wise one

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by rawpadgin(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

This one wants to cry over fake story... grin
u think u are wise but u not. Look my profile, I ain't no blogger, I have been here for many years, I barely create thread. Mutherfucker, I am not a kid
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by rawpadgin(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2020
Michelle55:
Nairaland and sensational stories eh... But why is it you guys always come with Its my friend or my friend is passing through some shits. Stop hiding under the umbrella of friends edakun

I won't condemn the real men out there just because your so-called friend chooses to be an animal. To the real men out there, continue doing You! Y'all will prosper in all ramifications!
if it was me I would've created the thread with my other moniker
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2020
rawpadgin:
u think u are wise but u not. Look my profile, I ain't no blogger, I have been here for many years, I barely create thread. Mutherfucker, I am not a kid

You are not matured. That makes you a kid
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.
Your Friend is a fool..
If he want attractive girls, just dm me.. I have 3 here !
But I can assure you that his fiancee is far better than them in characters!!

Character>>>>>>Look, anytime!

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Michelle55: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
rawpadgin:
if it was me I would've created the thread with my other moniker
Okay.. What's your advise to ya friend?

BTW, what's the need for another moniker or are you scared of getting bashed if you use your moniker to post your own issues?

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by LordKO(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2020
I wonder why most of you've decided to cast aspersions on the guy's friend as if he's experienced and said something unusual.

Every material/physical contact attraction has always come to a point when it'll no longer be appealing, thus the reason why no conscientious person ever bases choice of a life partner on a material thing rather than an attribute. An attribute is inherent.

Time has come for him to prove whether he's a man of grit or a greedy man. If he's the former, he'll surely stay put and remain committed to her.

10 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Artiiclebeast: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Selfishness is all I could deduce from your narrative and from your guy's part, nothing else.

It is all about "me, me, me".

Life no dey work like dat my brother.

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Naijasurveys(f): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly check on my signature
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ArattaAba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
don't mind this guy,he will still keep on relocating from one soup to another
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
ehnnnn , that’s why I will never help any man ,, come to me when u hv enough money. Cause u lots ain’t worth it
Gbam.
Team "build your man" by the time you're done, suddenly you're too old and wrinkled for his taste. undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by dalass(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

A cheater will cheat even if he marries Miss world... Your friend is a guy man and a cheat.... Nothing you say can change him...

He's Olojukokoro... A girl is pregnant for him, he now say he's not sexually attractive to her again, before nko

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Champneys: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:

Ok.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by UDUJ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
This goes to both genders - never marry out of sympathy

I feel sorry for the lady already because even if they eventually get married she will be unhappy because she wouldn't feel loved.

It's better your friend comes clean and end it. Let the girl go, I strongly believe she will see someone else that will love and cherish her genuinely. Own up and take full responsibility for the child when he or she comes. The dude doesn't look like someone ready for marriage. His eyes are still outside. The thing is immature guys will always see a prettier lady outside, it takes maturity to make up your mind to stick with one lady. And you can't get all your needed qualities in one woman, the same goes for men too. We all have our own flaws.

Speaking from a guy's perspective I can see the guy doesn't love her anymore. Let's not deceive ourselves.

Sadly the lady is already pregnant for him. What an entanglement undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by owila4luv(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
When God Blesses A Greedy Man He Becomes Oliver Twist. You'll Find A Girl More Attractive And Beautiful Lady Than Her But You'll Live To Regret It. #bewarned

2 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are a very wise man

He has always dated classy & beautiful chicks but discovered that they are almost unmarriageable so he decided to look beyond physical appearance. Now he's got the not beautiful but marriageable type, he now finding her unattractive
"You can't have it all" is commonplace but greed won't let some people have sense.
If you want looks, face looks. If you want character, she may not be as fine as you want.
Greed.
Yawns undecided

4 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Kazim88: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Michelle55:
Nairaland and sensational stories eh... But why is it you guys always come with Its my friend or my friend is passing through some shits. Stop hiding under the umbrella of friends edakun

I won't condemn the real men out there just because your so-called friend chooses to be an animal. To the real men out there, continue doing You! Y'all will prosper in all ramifications!

Amen o.. Better and Wise Lady.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by mimimile93: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:

Stop convincing a man to acquire a liability
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by LadySarah: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
He already has his case with God. Nonsense person
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by mimimile93: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

"You can't have it all" is commonplace but greed won't let some people have sense.
If you want looks, face looks. If you want character, she may not be as fine as you want.
Greed.
Yawns undecided
See who is talking. bitch

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ThatFairGuy: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
ehnnnn , that’s why I will never help any man ,, come to me when u hv enough money. Cause u lots ain’t worth it
Easy please. All men ain't thesame
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Dalil8: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bennysam:

You're stupid and evil, why did he got her pregnant if he know he can't marry her who is he leaving that left over for

Why did she keep the baby?
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are a very wise man

He has always dated classy & beautiful chicks but discovered that they are almost unmarriageable so he decided to look beyond physical appearance. Now he's got the not beautiful but marriageable type, he now finding her unattractive
Lol I can't blame him, he followed the "look beyond the physical appearance" talk people give these days. The truth is, no matter how great that beyond may be , you will always meet the physical first. Before your partner shows the "beyond" it is physical you wake up to first. grin Your friend was fooled. Looking beyond can only be temporary never permanent especially for guys.

Well, tell your friend he can't eat his cake and have it, at least not when she's already pregnant, so he has to live with that. Tell him to keep looking beyond.it is well with him.

3 Likes

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
mimimile93:
See who is talking. bitch
Yawns undecided
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by dingbang(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why?
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by AfroKnight: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
He shouldn’t marry her yet. Let them hold on.

Marriage is not a punishment for a man who impregnates a woman. Why do women want to force a pregnant lady on her boyfriend? Is she a basket of fruit that he destroyed or what? Or a crate of broken eggs that he must pay for because he tipped it? As you don give am belle, just dey carry am go. For what?

If that guy marries her without being attracted, he will cheat. And if he doesn’t cheat because of his respect for her, he will still be unhappy. And she will feel the unhappiness in that marriage.

Let him take time to sort things out emotionally.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by TrippleEEE: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm sure that feeling has always been there but he's been hiding it under the fact that "she's a marriageable material"... But now it's getting close, his lust is beginning to get the better part of him. Maybe his Friend's girlfriends look sexier or he's seen another sexy chic.

However, if you're the guy, just take a deep thought. Don't go and suffer your pikin mama. Don't suffer person pikin all in the name of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.