Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be (41242 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Am Emotionally No Longer Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Angel1696: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
N2B2:
God will punish that your friend.

This is the reason why many ladies have trust issues. His interest in his girl did not wane when he was drilling her tunnel; it waned the instant she got pregnant, making him realize that there's no going back.

And if the guy already has the mind to cheat on her after marriage, you can bet that he'll already be mistreating the girl. Her only crime is trusting him and helping him with everything she could.

God will punish that your friend.
We the prayer warriors say a big AMENNn
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by rawpadgin(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Homeboiy:

No tomorrow nah
make we see how e go be na
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by earnit3: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by gbemishile: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mumu post
Someone posted a thread about guys marrying girls out of pity,then one mumu person use am create another thread talk say na I'm friend get problem.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by legionISproteus: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.
Feelings would not come after marriage!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ume1000: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

i dont really understand this guy when je was fucking her he didnt know he didnt love her, well he should break up with her but pay her every penny she spent doubled as intrest.
This is same as men who train women in school only for them to get rejected.

I guess human beings dont value those who help them
If the man help the woman does she pay back every penny spent on her
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ume1000: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shugavee:
ehnnnn , that’s why I will never help any man ,, come to me when u hv enough money. Cause u lots ain’t worth it
Are women really worth
Any loyalty from men. The only reason she is still with him is probably because she is not beautiful.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by cicodeblazzer(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your paddy is damn heartless? Why have sex with someone who you know you don't wanna and won't marry. You're only sowing seed of betrayal and infidelity which will mature later when you marry with kids.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by jbsanee(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
our people always focused on one thing woman :-)
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Amorprincesa24: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
It is best not to go ahead with the marriage. As you have made the decision to cheat after marriage. Make u no go give am life threatening disease.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by DedeNkem: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2020
rawpadgin:
Okay, was having a drink with a friend of mine last night & he told me he no longer find his fiancée attractive. They got engaged a year ago & the babe is already pregnant for him. He is however still planning to wife her because the girl is a wife material & he will grow further financially with her by his side but believes he might be cheating on her after marriage.

According to him, the said girl has done a lot for him mostly during the pandemic period but believes he shouldn't be getting married to a girl simply because she has assisted him on many occasions. All my effort to convince him that the feelings will come after marriage proved abortive.

How could you advise someone to marry and hope love comes later? A sane person marries someone he's attracted to and loves!

Engagement doesn't always guarantee marriage! It is ok to call off an engagement when your feelings for your fiancee has deteoriated! Marrying someone you don't want is disastrous!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by gafaardy(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
After looting her money and body!
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ImaIma1(f): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I just said the same thing. Scrolled up and read your comment. My heart just broke reading this story. How evil humans can be. Honestly for me a marriage will be transaction. I just feel I’m at a point I don’t believe in a thing called love. Only God can love.

Please believe o because there are still good ones out there. Don't let the bad ones rob you of being loved genuinely. It's a beautiful thing.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by ImaIma1(f): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2020
trueguy573:

When you're emotional about something, your logical reasoning gets thrown out the window. Marriage shouldn't be founded on pity. The man is clearly not interested. If they eventually get married, he is 95% capable of cheating on her. However you're right that he is wicked.
Ladies out there, learn to respect yourselves and don't let emotion take over your sense of reasoning else you would end up in emotional pain and never forget "emotional pain is remembered more than physical pain and has more effect on your health and behavior." Guys have many choices besides you. If they've seen all about you, they tend to drop you for fresher ladies. That's the way of life. The people for you would always find a way into your life.

The guy no longer finds her attractive or loves her.

Does that mean he did before?

What changed? Is it the fact that she is pregnant?

He was probably never in love with her
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

The guy no longer finds her attractive or loves her.

Does that mean he did before?

What changed? Is it the fact that she is pregnant?

He was probably never in love with her
We're saying the same thing.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Fourwinds: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
rawpadgin:

by their actions you will always know stupid and foolish man.... That is your friend
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by FeminineDiaries: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell her to make one of these Hairstyles when she dumps his ass� so that e go pain am!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FmdsVV1IP4
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by TiglathPILESER: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shugavee:
ehnnnn , that’s why I will never help any man ,, come to me when u hv enough money. Cause u lots ain’t worth it
cool down ma'am, what help can you boost you have to offer to anyone that God didnt give you? I have seen God help men and they forget Him...has God stopped His graciousness? Smile and ask Him to lead you to good men.
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Prettychild(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
rawpadgin:

The guy is not serious. After getting her pregnant, she is no more attractive,if she had decided to zip up until after marriage, will he be making such statements? Smh
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by sylve11: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
After the girl don get Belle
He should know that love goes stale everywhere

Honestly humans are greedy... Tueh

words! cool

1 Like

Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Sorry Sir, I am a real ashewo. I furck anything I see, even goatsundecided

I have forgiven you
Re: He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be by mechanics(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmm, after wasting her precious time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.