Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered (49893 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Hapinex01: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
This is old news now
why bringing it here today again?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Hezmatosky: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Yoruba sad angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by gambia(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
ShenTeh:

My classmate's husband went missing at Redemption Camp in December 2010. They went in for a program from Anambra. The guy took his Bible very early to go and pray in a secluded place and never to be seen till date. With 2 little daughters ages 3 and 0. He was a young pastor. We reported with the police, raised search party, the church tried their best, but till date, 10 years after and no show. Being close to the family, keeping contact became more and more emotional for me till date. Somewhere in my heart I 'suspect' the guy walked into the wrong hands.

The concept of human sacrifice, though a worldwide phenomenon, has remained a very barbaric and obnoxious act in Nigeria, when someone thinks he can better his own life by criminally ending someone else's life for some lazy loot.

On top all of that, dem no rich reach Dangote o.

Its quite sad. I hope they are in a better place. That's the situation we find ourselves in this country.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Golan007: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:

You clearly don't know anything about yahoo plus, these boys are pure ritualists using laptop and yahoo to cover up their doings so even if they're caught they'd be tagged yahoo boys

Since you don't even believe so no need me going further to explain anything to you again, would've detailed some personal experiences here

Personal experience living in Egbeda abi?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by nokatakata: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
God would keep exposing all of them and their customers who are mainly politicians. They're also in edo forests. I learnt they're all over the country too including South East, ogun and co. Their pay back period is here.

They are in cotonou and Togo as well. I don't understand why they have to kill people just to make money. Very barbaric humans. The leaders in the SW really need to wake up especially ogun state. It is very rampant and these ritaulists must be exposed and killed. Their politician customers too must be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AregbeFufu: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Tunde835:
Yet U Keep Running 2 Lagos
Lagos is not yoruba land, Lagos is Nigeria land.
You can see that the concentration of various Nigerian tribes in Lagos has drastically reduced the yoruba effect on Lagos. How many times do you hear of ritual killings In Lagos.
The core yoruba states are an environmental hazard.
The yoruba culture of fetishes, diabolism and ritualism must be stemmed before it infects Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Aiyk2333: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
Yea, legit business indeed.
https://www.nairaland.com/4904546/fake-drug-manufacturers-arrested-police

https://www.nairaland.com/272380/six-suspected-kidnappers-arrested-lagos.
just as you posted this I hope u can post lines of shops igbos control in top markets in oyo. I'm sorry how lazy ur people chose to be they had to allow outside come in and run the show while they sit and wait to do ritual, isn't that disheartening?!
You guys disgust!!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020

The police also paraded another four-member gang of suspected serial ritual killers; including Abiodun, 35; Adeleke, 54; Bamiji, 65; and Ademola, 36.

Unfortunately the people involved deeply in this ritualistic lifestyle are the first to point fingers at others.

Wasted generation.

Awon skull miners FC

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Gracchus: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Aiyk2333:

just as you posted this I hope u can post lines of shops igbos control in top markets in oyo. I'm sorry how lazy ur people chose to be they had to allow outside come in and run the show while they sit and wait to do ritual, isn't that disheartening?!
You guys disgust!!
Lmao!! So it's no longer Lagos, it's now ibadan grin I thought y'll don't live in brown roof ibadan huh? Why don't you list the so called dirty smelly shops that without them the economy of ibadan will collapse. I can't wait for y'll to start telling us how you own 99% of the properties in ibadan. Nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Gracchus: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
[s][/s]
AregbeFufu:

You can see that the concentration of various Nigerian tribes in Lagos has drastically reduced the yoruba effect on Lagos. How many times do you hear of ritual killings In Lagos.
The yoruba culture of fetishes, diabolism and ritualism must be stemmed before it infects Lagos.
[s][/s] Yet y'll cursed descendants of cane the wanderer won't stop coming there... How can you people be so foolish!! They are environmental hazards but your busses still land there like say war dey your land, heck! You lots even wanna attend our schools here like y'll don't have schools in that your tiny mud land region...

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Skull mining is a multimillion naira industry in the west, it contributes to the nations GDP.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Grandmeister(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Gracchus:
[/s][s] Yet y'll cursed descendants of cane the wanderer won't stop coming there... How can you people be so foolish!! They are environmental hazards but your busses still land there like say war dey your land, heck! You lots even wanna attend our schools here like y'll don't have schools in that your tiny mud land region...
See wailing grin
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2020
nokatakata:

They are in cotonou and Togo as well. I don't understand why they have to kill people just to make money. Very barbaric humans. The leaders in the SW really need to wake up especially ogun state. It is very rampant and these ritaulists must be exposed and killed. Their politician customers too must be exposed.
sad. Very soon, expect redeployment of oyo police commissioner who exposed these evil people, same way they did to ogun police commissioner a few years back after exposing some ritualists dens in ogun. Our politicians are evil.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Gracchus: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

See wailing grin

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Geeman23(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
vincentjk:

You clearly don't know anything about yahoo plus, these boys are pure ritualists using laptop and yahoo to cover up their doings so even if they're caught they'd be tagged yahoo boys

Since you don't even believe so no need me going further to explain anything to you again, would've detailed some personal experiences here
gist na. Forget the guy. Say the experience make we learn.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ayo081(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
For amala and 5h cry

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Faithful23(f): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
May God continue to expose the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2020
This must stop

9JA which WAY NA

IT IS well O
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Unfortunately the people involved deeply in this ritualistic lifestyle are the first to point fingers at others.

Wasted generation.

Awon skull miners FC

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

I tire sef
The way they point finger is barbaric.
Till tomorrow they will still be pointing finger.

Change doesn't come that way

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Faithful23:
May God continue to expose the wicked
Amen
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Nooel1: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Mastakija:
leemao!!
bobo yi funny gan o
u guyz have been saying this shit for decades now and we've seen no changes.
u will enter bus very early in d morning just to come to southwest and b hawking snacks or running up and down on roads to b selling gala and pure water... even most of d successful igbos here sometimes claim to b yoruba just to b patronized.
and las las if u r going back to d east for holliday
you'll b hearing somtin lyk "i dey go my VILLAGE" grin

Small boy! Abeg make I ask you questions?

What is the percentage of Yoruba hawkers to Igbo hawkers?

Who are the people that hawks tomatoes, onions, fish, pure water, Amala, Ewedu, moi moi, orange, e.t.c?

There are hawkers from every tribe but you yourself and everyone knows that one of the main occupation of Yorubas are street hawking.

If you visit all the main markets in lagos State you'll see your women carrying loads on their head while shouting "Agoo...."

What about bus conductors and street touts? Yorubas topped the chat. Since You guys claim that your Lagos is small London, how come is it that 75% or 80% of your youths are on every bus Stop and roundabouts collecting "Owo da"?

I visited Ogun state recently, Lusada to be precise, I was surprised to see Igbo business guys owning shops ranging from auto parts, electrical and electronics shops but Yorubas who are indigenes were seen hawking and selling on the roadside.

For every 2 Igbo hawkers you see, there are 20 Yoruba hawkers.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Anago55: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2020
hajimosho:

There are tons happening from where you hail.
Soka forest amongst others is the home to the highest human-blood sacrifice in Nigeria.

A visit might clear your doubt.

. Fixed
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Juliearth(f): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2020
What is Isinku Orun?
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Goldenfinger: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2020
I don tire 4 dis country o,and i wanted 2 do hnd in ibadan poly.i go still do am sha na GOD dey save pesin,n 2 b realistic nowhere is safe in nigeria.if not ritual,it will terrorism or cultism,bandit,police brutality.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by lexy2014: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2020
AregbeFufu:

D fact that there's a concentration of various tribes in Lagos still doesn't disqualify it from being Yoruba land. Your logic is very faulty

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by hajimosho(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Anago55:
. Fixed

I understood your plight

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Anago55: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
hajimosho:
I understood my plight
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by meccuno: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Skull miners FC

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Ategberoson(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
Primitive people claiming sufisticated lol

Remember in Unn the day I told my guys how I used to sleep in a bus in pH ....they told me u can't try that in yoruba land ooh if not u would be suya

Now I get it

Igbo and their saint claim. you won even lie, na headquarters of ritualism you come use lied?

you used to sleep in bus when you're not mentally deranged? you know get house

in the habit to blackmailed Yoruba nation, you just proved to the world you're not mentally alright or how do you explained to a sane people that you're used to sleep inside the bus? even conductor don't sleep inside the bus

you need help
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by zealousayo(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Igbochief001:
Primitive people claiming sufisticated lol

Remember in Unn the day I told my guys how I used to sleep in a bus in pH ....they told me u can't try that in yoruba land ooh if not u would be suya

Now I get it
Not true.
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by amakadlite(f): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
#500 and a pate of rice in exchange for human life so this is the meaning of sufistication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyadonga, BYCAS Lecturer Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa. Photos / Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.