Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? (8131 Views)

Risk Free Betting System For Gamblers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2007
The greatest risk ive ever taken was Kidnapping an oyibo man in the Niger Delta grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
A lot but i succeeded in all wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2007
driving home from work at 1am with almost zero fuel.
well I think its more of the stupidest thing I've done than the greatest risk
but anyhow,
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2007
Leaving a party 4am knowing it's dangerous to walk by myself around that area, becos those KKK white people lives there.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by osasp(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
stayin in d same van with a drunk soldier with a loaded gun
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hmmm dunno undecided Sometimes i take alot of risks which i don't even consider risks till after am done.

Omoeko, your story reminds me of one experience i had in secondary school, i left a party late, only me and my friend were the girls amongst the 20+ guys around. My friend was crying as we were waiting for a cab (am sure she had some horrible scenarios playing out in her mind) i had to console her and tell not to be afraid. I didn't even think it odd, wasn't afraid probably because a couple of them were my friends and the rest either knew my brother or knew of him.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2007
@iice

Girl i don't blame your friend oh because the whole time i was walking i can't thinking to myself "What if i got rape, killed", that night was scary
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by chiogo(f): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2007
idk. so many of 'em----- dissin' a teacher, talkin' back at my mother, walkin' home alone late at night (am scared of d dark), not studyin' for a final exam which would determine whether i go to d next grade or not. yeah, a lot of 'em.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
doing my final report at the last minute

Didn't study for one of final exams last semester but got an A-, this GOD loves me
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2007
can dat be considered as a risk? tongue
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

can that be considered as a risk? tongue
yes oh shocked shocked shocked shocked, re u kidding me that was Economics 315 and i needed it to before schedule for my 400 level courses
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
so what course are u studying, i can see your in 300 level cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

so what course are u studying, i can see your in 300 level cool cool cool
To be a[b] Professional OLE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/b]
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
mmhhhh angry
no wahala angry angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

mmhhhh angry
no wahala angry angry
any problem grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

any problem grin grin grin grin
am in no mood for PROBLEMS today, sad
too tired undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

am in no mood for PROBLEMS today, sad
too tired undecided undecided undecided
abeg lighten up wink wink, not in the mood either
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
abi, wink wink smiling kiss kiss
lol
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
good then cheesy cheesy cheesy, so weting spoil your mood today
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2007
went out without my ride (d one on my profile) and was drenched in the rain!! shocked shocked

worried about 17800pounds bills am supposed to pay for my Post graduate school fees at Imperial college undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

went out without my ride (d one on my profile) and was drenched in the rain!! shocked shocked

lol dreamer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
its just a maybach, shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by Iman3(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

worried about 17800pounds bills am supposed to pay for my Post graduate school fees at Imperial college undecided

Na lie,you no dey Imperial College grin See this man sef grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Iman
ive got an admission for sempter
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by mukina2: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2007
I-man:

Na lie,you no dey Imperial College  grin See this man sef  grin  grin

grin you don start grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by Iman3(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2007
ogbdcm:

@Iman
ive got an admission for sempter

To read what? Anyway,its the internet.You can claim anything you want.Carry Go! grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by mukina2: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
I-man:

To read what? Anyway,its the internet.You can claim anything you want.Carry Go! grin  grin

I am studying winch law at the university of Mars . grin grin if you tell me say i lie walahi . . . grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
my greatest risk is to travel without any spare tyre in an isolated road.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2007
escaping from prison cool shocked
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2007
liar
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by desodgi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2007
giving my heart out just like that. . .
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :ohummmmmmmm lucky guy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare / Get Sure Bet9ja Winning Code And Network Cheats / Guess How Many Partners The Nairalander Above You Has/ Has Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.