Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 (41612 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by chinoonew09: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr This is not alright
[/s] damn niggar!...this's more than alright.. i really like this man, "ekwu eme" talk and do.
buhari come and see ur mate...
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by PlanetZero: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Smiles.. I would rather watch BBC and Aljazeera than watch CNN or FOX...

Probably what you read/heard some months ago but not yet updated about the latest.

The PUA benefits for August is currently on suspension due to both Democrats and Republicans couldn't reach a compromise... That means 40% of Americans are liable to eviction....

300k death toll is predicted before December if necessary measures are not taking to contain Covid.

How many Americans have lost their jobs?

USA economy is presently heading towards recession..

Trump that used to vote via mailing is now suggesting it could lead to fraud.

Don't even let me talk about Trump contradicting himself severally about the Corona issue

Get updated bro

If you think Joe Biden will best Trump...lol. Bro wake up

4 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by fruqy(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
This move will be a loss for the chinese company but a gain for US companies. Now even if Microsoft is planning on buying the company, there will be renegotiations because now, tiktok won't have a choice.
Trump has been favouring US companies. Ask Huawei.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by saeed123: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
that is to say the us is also doing so with Google, iPhone & d rest... and they also want kick China out of the big tech competition. they know what they have been doing with their Monopoly card all over the world, they can't stop the rise of China they will only slow it.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by PlanetZero: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Why should the US be the only country spying on people's activities. Every gadget they develop are meant to spy on people's activities and businesses and deny you of your privacy. Yet they frown if other people or organization from other countries develop something close to such.

You can’t trust Chinese and Russia. Check history and their modus operandi

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by moneyissweet(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Leaders with brain, our own is in aso rock dancing babiala pisabidillahi

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Kubernetes: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
China is unstoppable.
Once they sake tiktok and makes big time money,in another 4yrs,they will develop another social app banga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Tinocosta17(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
It is best for them.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
rickyrex:
lol here in my country we accept anything whether harmful or not. i can bet you that america and china might even be watching how buhari sleeps with his wife but he will not know. May God help us
grin grin grin grin
TRUE.
the US has holographic spying devices which they can use in spying PMB in his Other Room.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Stewart883(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
flyca:
Good!

You cannot use Facebook, Whatsapp, Google etc in China expect with a VPN which is still illegal.

Ban them! India already banned Wechat last month. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Nonsense!

You talk like a fool!! What about Google and Facebook that spy's on you? Nigeria s always Asslicking American Ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Guest14(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Ban! Ban! Ban! Crazy person
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2020
PlanetZero:

If you think Joe Biden will best Trump...lol. Bro wake up
Biden will win.

Trump is losing.
So you wake up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Stewart883(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2020
PlanetZero:

You can’t trust Chinese and Russia. Check history and their modus operandi

Shut up!! So u trust the USA with your privacy? Asslicker!!!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by MERCHANDISER: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Trump is not smiling on this Chinese people that buhari run to every time for loans

Trump keep hitting xi jinping on his scrotum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by miketayo(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2020
JesseThunder:
Not sure the Chinese will give up WeChat.

Tik-tok can go but not WeChat.

Nobody is buying WeChat
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Stewart883:

You talk like a fool!! What about Google and Facebook that spy's on you? Nigeria s always Asslicking American Ass
Why won't NIGERIANS asslick a Country which gives you a better home than your parent country...?
I don't blame NIGERIANS for that at all.
What's Nation Building...?
What has Nigerian Government done for you since you were born...?
Everything has been SORROWS upon Sorrow..

We have many AFRICAN-AMERICANS of Nigerian Ancestry but we don't have African-Chinese...
In fact they Chinese frowns at such
The CHINESE are busy comparing BLACKS to GORILLAS in their country.
So why won't Nigerians support them..?
I don't understand...
Abeg, Calm down.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by promotervickky(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
better managed by US than communist china
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

What are you saying? The US is jealous of the growing Capacity of China!!!

They don't want to give up World power!!!!

I am beginning to suspect that the Coronavirus was orchestrated by the US to bring down China.

Please look at things with unique googles

4 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
promotervickky:

What are you saying? The US is jealous of the growing Capacity of China!!!

They don't want to give up World power!!!!

I am beginning to suspect that the Coronavirus was orchestrated by the US to bring down China.

Please look at things with unique googles
[/s]
trash

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by FLYFIRE(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden will win.

Trump is losing.
So you wake up cheesy
You ARE DREAMING bro, WAKE UP
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2020
The President's threat to shut down the platform also comes a month after a stunt organized mainly through TikTok may have led to a sparsely-attended Trump campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In the days leading up to the June 20 rally, a coordinated effort was underway on TikTok encouraging people to register online for the free event and not show up.
All in the name of Nov Elections
Let's see how far Mr Trump can go
In United we stand....in diveded they fall undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2020
flyca:
Good!

You cannot use Facebook, Whatsapp, Google etc in China expect with a VPN which is still illegal.

Ban them! India already banned Wechat last month. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Nonsense!

It's long overdue. They should have been banned a long time ago

7 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Greenvaiper: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Ezinwa120:

You are actually watching back of your TV or too much of CNN or some other compromised news media, the truth is that Trump is winning sleepy Joe by a landslide in November. This is the reality

Maybe his TV is black and white
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by flyca: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Stewart883:

I'm at not one of your agbero colleagues. Even in disagreement, I have courtsey. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by PlanetZero: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Stewart883:

Shut up!! So u trust the USA with your privacy? Asslicker!!!

Immediately I see you cannot do a common reply without insulting or sound abusive. I understand your type of person. Sorry I love beyond that

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Ulomoney(f): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2020
No he is a smart genius.
He is who Nigeria needs.

skimmy005:
Donald trump is mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by PlanetZero: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Biden will win.

Trump is losing.
So you wake up cheesy

Bro. Anyone that win sef. But just wait and see oo. Pray for Nigeria sha. Cos our politicians is making here worst than before sef
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by jizzison(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
I knew it wasn't over when India banned Chinese apps.

Now the U.S?

The Huawei issue still comes to mind.

Things are gonna get ugly real fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by FLYFIRE(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Trump is America's nemesis.

E don tey wey America dey destabilized economies worldwide.

The destruction of America will begin from within.

America is jittery now.

They accuse WeChat and Tiktok of doing exactly the same thing Google, Facebook and Microsoft have been doing for ages.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
zoedew:
I agree with President Trump. One major reason I avoid Chinese owned browsers et al. They cannot be trusted to not mishandle your personal details considering that the Chinese business environment is not subject to corporate governance ideals based on democratic values that guarantees openness.
and what exactly would china do with your dumbass data that's beyond what America is currently doing? grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by playerinc(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2020
NettyNelly:
But I heard Microsoft is moving to acquire tiktok. Won't that be bad news for Bill Gates.
I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature

Sis you even read the article? It says they have to sell to an American parent company or face ban. So it's actually good news to Bill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.