Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ (70106 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by izedissele: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2020
there's only 1 GOD
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Humanoid01(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Olumba Olumba, Sat Guru Maharaji, etc are humans who realised themselves as gods equal and even greater than Jehovah, Allah, etc and these people keyed into their godhood in life. But our dear bro John hasn't discovered himself as a god, hence he worships the words of the gods(Paul, Jehovah, Eusebius, etc) who have passed before him. What a pity cool
Bros, there is only one king of kings, and Lord of Lords. His name is Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth and the whole world. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by PureGoldh(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Every mallam with his own kettle

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Meteng: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
OOO members are nice, friendly & brilliant but i don’t share their beliefs
and they love s3x like mad
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Bunk20: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am the LORD: that is my Name: and my Glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Any other being, image or person ascribing such Title to himself is a Scam ..
Very correct, could not agree less

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by lereinter(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2020
God is merciful

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by honeyB2018: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Gten:
The spokesperson listed the business empire of the group to include printing press, royal farms, rubber plantation, palm plantation, bakery and table Water.

Kingdom of God on earth doing human business, mad ooooo.

But he has told you, that they are not a church or religious organization, so what else are you expecting them to be?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
There's only one King of kings and only one Lord of lords and his name is Jesus Christ.

There are many Kings of Kings
There are many Lords of Lords

Only God is supreme of All
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Olumba Olumba, Sat Guru Maharaji, etc are humans who realised themselves as gods equal and even greater than Jehovah, Allah, etc and these people keyed into their godhood in life. But our dear bro John hasn't discovered himself as a god, hence he worships the words of the gods(Paul, Jehovah, Eusebius, etc) who have passed before him. What a pity cool
Story! Shebi na guru maharaji been dey drive old model toyota camry stay for traffic jam, na so people dey laff.
There is only one Supreme Jehova Elohi, Tsiddkenu, Mekkadishkem,so becareful who you give regards.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am the LORD: that is my Name: and my Glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Any other being, image or person ascribing such Title to himself is a Scam ..
Nice One!

I hope DoTheRightThing will mind his business!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by zealousayo(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2020
2cribz:
Anywhere you no see christ name jesus christ of nazareth. Run. End times 4real.naija version go bad o. Just like catholics,you wan dey carry holy bible enter catholic church.
O bobs mowi light up. Mama gimme your spark,i wan take one cold benson
I sent you a pm sir.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Thonee(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Is this a joke?

South: Olumba Olumba Obu

West: Satguru Maharaji

East: Rev. King(now in prison) imagine a self acclaimed god being arrested and imprisoned but cannot safe himself.

North: if you try am, ur head go roll.

Me: all of them na rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2020
NagazGeneral:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/06/olumba-olumba-obu-hands-over-to-son-to-be-coronated-as-king-of-kings/

Somebody wey coronavirus don catch for yansh grin
Who dash am king of kings ?
He can never recover from his ailment , he willssurely die
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by SecretSpy666: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu’s absence from the public scene has led to the insinuation in some quarters that He is dead.

“The ancient of days is above death and never dies. He is alive and existing in the dual nature of spirit and human,” the Shepherd Archibong disclosed."

grin grin grin grin

ONLY JESUS IS KING OF KINGS.

This people claim to be kingdom of God on earth, yet have table water factory grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Omoalaja2: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Olumba died a long time ago. BTW, Olumba is no god, neither is Roland. They are all men like the rest of us.

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RPG2020(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Nbotee:
Nothing we no go hear for dis country

Which corntree
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by ofuonyebi: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2020
when people want to die, they give themselves a name that is beyond their reach!.....king of kings? ...tufiakwa!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RealEzee(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
grin shots fired

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by sonofElElyon: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
anyone is free to be delusional and call himself a divine being.. but I need to just make a correction..

Paul and Eusebius never claimed Divinity and worshipped Jehovah as God..

0temSapien:

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by freeborn02: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
2cribz:
Anywhere you no see christ name jesus christ of nazareth. Run. End times 4real.naija version go bad o. Just like catholics,you wan dey carry holy bible enter catholic church.
O bobs mowi light up. Mama gimme your spark,i wan take one cold benson

I am a Catholic and I carry my Bible to the church and we read Bible in the Catholic church.

The rubbish you wrote up there about the Catholic church, is it as a result of your personal discovery or you just heard it from someone and you swallowed it without carrying out your own personal research like someone with a dead brain?

What even give you the impression that you are a better Christian than Christians in the Catholic church?

7 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kingpele(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=pafo post=92548942]At least this one realized the hypocrisy of the white man in selling christianity to us and he simply became his own messiah to his followers.

Take a bit and read up on Judaism and their belief about Jesus and Mohammed and see your stupidity from their point of view.

FYI, Judaism is the original religion of Jacob and the entirety of your "old testament" is their book called the tanakh which the romans stole for their own as the bible.

The stories and rituals was their own way of serving their god "YHWH" just like every race or tribe on earth had theirs. What you so call your religion now can be likened to a British carrying "Olodumare" as his creator. And yes, Olodumare is the Supreme being of the Yoruba pantheon and is very distinct from your Jewish God.[calm down u ignorant wise man, Christianity is all about following the path of Christ his love, charity, words and actions religiously... We chose a clear path of selflessness against the path of selfishness cos we have seen the foolishness of working in the path of selfishness cos we are all going to die one day... The path of Christ is the Path of eternity full of love and happiness

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Topmaike007(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
I no dey like put mouth for all these kind people matter.

Had it been it was Adeboye of RCCG or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, I would have aired my opinion.

But u see these people like OLUMBA OLUMBA, GURU MAHARAJI or GRAY MESSAGE people...

Akam Adiro ọkụ ha
or Eka kan

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by ChickenHead(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
notin beret no go see for mercy chinwo head cry cry cry
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Mynameisblessin:
I grew up hearing about this church. Is it still in existence?

Please I need 1k urgently to buy medicine. Can anybody help me out?

Access Bank
Blessing
Poor and senseless scammer you are..

May you be sick as you claimed.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
the only King of Kings I know is Jesus everyother one is a bomboclat
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
sunshineV:

So who is God?
God is God!
God is not a Man!
God is Spirit and they that worship Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth!

4 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RealEzee(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
Lightman300:
No man takes this honour unto himself Heb 5:4
If I may so ask:what has ooo done for mankind to make him assume such a title?
buddy that scripture can be a question asked to alot of pastors today too, were they called as Aaron was? Make we no Canon here ooo grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by hekkyboi: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
I no dey like put mouth for all these kind people matter.

Had it been it was Adeboye of RCCG or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, I would have aired my opinion.

But u see these people like OLUMBA OLUMBA, GURU MAHARAJI or GRAY MESSAGE people...

Akam Adiro ọkụ ha
e miniri ihe a?

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RealEzee(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Meteng:
and they love s3x like mad
you no like sex? grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by adanny01(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:

We are humans, gods are gods (whatever they are) and God, Allah, Jehovah etc are supreme.

That's the basic concept of whatever you people wish to call it; religion, belief, sect, brotherhood, occult etc

Humans are not gods, gods are not supreme beings. What you are saying is crossing the line such that the concept of this basic separation as established is crossed.

In the opening post, I can even see a claim of immortality. In religion, most things are just believed or regarded as history, well this is the reason i don't want to criticize beliefs.

Lastly, if the son inherits his father who was a god, that means the son now transforms from human to a god and then what becomes of the father; a former god, dead god, retired god? The problem is that what the father as a human created something that wasn't designed to make sense beyond his lifetime. Sorry to say, he claimed what he is not.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Stewart883(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Thiefs

Has he stolen from u before? Oniranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.