Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ (70092 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by squash47(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Malawian:

Grail Message people are Normal People though. Almost..
hmm
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Goldp5988(f): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
Bros, I dey avoid wahala

I no bi bros oh.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by pafo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
NumbEmotions:

Look for someone to borrow u sense

Well your great grandfathers probably had more sense than you before they were all enslaved and forced to accept a new god but I fear you are too dense as is most black people to look through history and see for themselves but will rather prefer to be told another man's event of things because of one simple reason; you are too stupid despite having a very large brain.

Please don't quote me with your stupidity next time if you cannot do a week's worth of research yourself.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by payloader(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:
I no dey like put mouth for all these kind people matter.

Had it been it was Adeboye of RCCG or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel, I would have aired my opinion.

But u see these people like OLUMBA OLUMBA, GURU MAHARAJI or GRAY MESSAGE people...

Akam Adiro ọkụ ha
Occult people dey scare you but man of God no shake ya body? Bros youre in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by squash47(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
payloader:
Occult people dey scare you but man of God no shake ya body? Bros youre in trouble.

Man of God is democratic. Occult are autocratic.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by payloader(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Olumba Olumba, Sat Guru Maharaji, etc are humans who realised themselves as gods equal and even greater than Jehovah, Allah, etc and these people keyed into their godhood in life. But our dear bro John hasn't discovered himself as a god, hence he worships the words of the gods(Paul, Jehovah, Eusebius, etc) who have passed before him. What a pity cool
occultic balderdash.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by solostar1: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
2cribz:
Anywhere you no see christ name jesus christ of nazareth. Run. End times 4real.naija version go bad o. Just like catholics,you wan dey carry holy bible enter catholic church.
O bobs mowi light up. Mama gimme your spark,i wan take one cold benson

Who chaptered the Bible?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Meteng: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
RealEzee:
you no like sex? grin
Emphasy is on "love", bro, not like
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by fineboynl(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
how can I unread this.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
payloader:
occultic balderdash.
Whatever rocks your canoe cool
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by foreshore(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by garetz: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
419 people out to scam people. Olumba has been dead for about a decade now and they kept up the scam saying he was still alive, now they can't hide it anymore and they have brought out a new lie to continue the scam.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by benobyeze(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lucifer personalized
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by MRLfoods: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
NagazGeneral:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/06/olumba-olumba-obu-hands-over-to-son-to-be-coronated-as-king-of-kings/

don't be deceived, God can not be mocked. God knows His own people
And there's only one King of kings and only one Lord of lords and his name is Jesus Christ, the son of the Living God.
And He has defeated death & Satan and his gangs long ago
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Antibot5: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
indigene:

Could you please point out in the Bible from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Where Christ Jesus ascribed those names to himself. Other than Son of God, or Son of Man.
As for OOO they are spiritually famished.

So apart from the name of your wife you cannot call her sweet names again? Like honey sweetheart**

Is your brain matured enough?

Did he tell you Christ made it mandatory to call him only Son of God, or Son of Man. an official something?

Nitwit
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RealEzee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Meteng:
Emphasy is on "love", bro, not like
ok make i rephrase the question b Dat, you no love sex? grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by seunayantokun(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why would someone gleefully turn their back on truth?

Does that mean that Olumba shepherd and others like him are incapable of knowing what is called death?

Somebody can't go out again, etc and his son is replacing him, and you are speaking bla bla bla? Don't they know death is a process and has caught up with Olumba Olumba Obu? And if he has finally packed up, what will they gain by hiding it?

Shakespeare says 'Life is but a stage, and everyone an actor or actress. All have both their entrance and exit'.

Followers of OOO and BCS, please wake up from your self-deception.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Meteng: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
RealEzee:
ok make i rephrase the question b Dat, you no love sex? grin
I like s3x grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by RealEzee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Meteng:
I like s3x grin
see as u dey shine teeth, da tin dey sweet u too Ja regrin

Las Las we go dey aiit

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by adanny01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
We humans are the gods if you don't know. We are limited by our bodies here in earth. Come and see me when I'm in the spirit. You will be amazed at the great things I can achieve. Currently Jehovah, Allah, Moloch and thousands of religious gods are subject to me. They are in a spiritual cage the gods of science have subjected them to.

Please oblige me with what you can do.

If all humans are gods, what is so special about the Olumba Olumba who claims to be kings of Kings? If all humans are gods why do we as gods follow another fellow human as god?

One thing about God is being omiscient. I don't want to test what you can do by asking for N5million (even though I would appreciate it and be your follower) but please tell me my 2nd son's tribal name, in fact the English translation will do just fine. Please convince me you are a god and you are not false.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
adanny01:

Please oblige me with what you can do.

If all humans are gods, what is so special about the Olumba Olumba who claims to be kings of Kings? If all humans are gods why do we as gods follow another fellow human as god?
Reincarnated beings tend to achieve more than the first timers. Most of the beings who are achieving very great things in life are Reincarnated beings. Jehovah(aka Mosheh) and Allah were reincarnated into the earth twice before they could establish their religions and make it go well into humans mind this way. Olumba Olumba is not taken seriously because his religion has not been imposed on many people all over the world as Christianity and Islam was imposed on many ignorant ones. But if any president or emperor falls in love with the philosophy of Olumba Olumba and go about to colonise other lands and then established the religion forcefully upon the colonised land, nobody will tell your descendants before they will start regarding him as king of kings, same way Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, etc seem to have become to many people today, not knowing that Jehovah was a mere caveman whose father was a hunter many years ago. About your question as regards why some humans worship fellow humans as god, this is because some humans are ignorant while some are wise. The wise ones become gods to the foolish ones.

:
One thing about God is being omiscient. I don't want to test what you can do by asking for N5million (even though I would appreciate it and be your follower) but please tell me my 2nd son's tribal name, in fact the English translation will do just fine. Please convince me you are a god and you are not false.
If this is what defines a god to you, then you are living in a strong delusion. Pls try this question sincerely on both myself and whoever you are regarding as your god and let's see if any of us will get it right. I will show you my own answer only if you have presented an evidence of the answer of your god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by executive12: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
"...existing in the dual nature of spirit and human"? Yeah right. That's obviously their clever way of announcing that the old man has gone to meet his maker.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by sonofElElyon: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
much love bro.. I love you all the same.. in Jesus'name...

0temSapien:
Up For Olumba Olumba and Maharaji to be walking free while Jehovah is being held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science, doesn't that suggest something?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by jUeLiZ: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin
Jeromejnr:
Righteousness89. Based on the headline, over to you.
grin
Jeromejnr:
Righteousness89. Based on the headline, over to you.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
sonofElElyon:
much love bro.. I love you all the same.. in Jesus'name...

Love is what makes the world go round. Much love from me to u too.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by Aforigho(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Thiefs
did he steal nigeria money or your farthers money or abi na em be president ?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by vRendoh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
When I small I can chop this people rice and stock fish. Dem like feast . Orange , banana na surplus then.i and my younger brother chop there o!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by adanny01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Reincarnated beings tend to achieve more than the first timers. Most of the beings who are achieving very great things in life are Reincarnated beings. Jehovah(aka Mosheh) and Allah were reincarnated into the earth twice before they could establish their religions and make it go well into humans mind this way. Olumba Olumba is not taken seriously because his religion has not been imposed on many people all over the world as Christianity and Islam was imposed on many ignorant ones. But if any president or emperor falls in love with the philosophy of Olumba Olumba and go about to colonise other lands and then established the religion forcefully upon the colonised land, nobody will tell your descendants before they will start regarding him as king of kings, same way Jehovah, Allah, Mazda, etc seem to have become to many people today, not knowing that Jehovah was a mere caveman whose father was a hunter many years ago. About your question as regards why some humans worship fellow humans as god, this is because some humans are ignorant while some are wise. The wise ones become gods to the foolish ones.

If this is what defines a god to you, then you are living in a strong delusion. Pls try this question sincerely on both myself and whoever you are regarding as your god and let's see if any of us will get it right. I will show you my own answer only if you have presented an evidence of the answer of your god.

You write well for someone who doesn't answer questions directly or objectively. I went through your profile and realised there is never going to be an argument between me and you for 1 reason, it is very clear to me that you have a religious belief which is a kind that is relatively like Christianity, Islam etc that you point to their faults.

Just like the Christian or Muslim who is hard to convince on another belief, so are you.

On that note, I better leave you to your religious belief. Remember the definition of "religion", it is simply a belief. Since you didn't author the book that gave rise to the concept of religion you propagate, I put it to you that you are a follower, a religious one for that matter, not a god like the book convinced you.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
VERY SOON MAGOTS WILL EAT HIM UP THE WAY THEY ATE UP KING HEROD IN ACTS 12:21-23 FOR LIFTING HIMSELF UP LIKE UNTO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
adanny01:

You write well for someone who doesn't answer questions directly or objectively. I went through your profile and realised there is never going to be an argument between me and you for 1 reason, it is very clear to me that you have a religious belief which is a kind that is relatively like Christianity, Islam etc that you point to their faults.

Just like the Christian or Muslim who is hard to convince on another belief, so are you.

On that note, I better leave you to your religious belief. Remember the definition of "religion", it is simply a belief. Since you didn't author the book that gave rise to the concept of religion you propagate, I put it to you that you are a follower, a religious one for that matter, not a god like the book convinced you.
Have you read the Book of Universal History? It is the book of the histories of the earth and many planets of the universes. It isn't a religious book, if only you can read through it. Go check it out.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by 0temSapien: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
adanny01:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos Check it out.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ by adanny01(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
0temSapien:
Have you read the Book of Universal History? It is the book of the histories of the earth and many planets of the universes. It isn't a religious book, if only you can read through it. Go check it out.

You bet I have not read it, I have seen and skimmed it from your profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.